Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sea Spritz Spa by linday

lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
cover1_zpsb17ec46e.png

Sea Spritz Spa
for BnS #238-239

Located on 65 Paradise Road in Isla Paradisio, this spa contains a reception area, a waiting area, a tropical themed coffee shop, two massage rooms, a sauna room, a makeover room, a tattoo room, a basement pool and hot tub area, outdoors areas for relaxing and yoga, as well as parking, toilets and showers.

No 3rd party CC, but it does contain items from the store as well as various EPs/SPs.

Pictures

Download link

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    YAY Linds! :mrgreen: So nice to see your builds in the forums again! I love Sea Spritz! :D Great architecture and stunning interiors! I love the sauna, pool and hot tub area. Brilliant job as always! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sea Spritz Spa is very nice :) Congratulations on it being featured! :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks great how you have done the roofing, Great coffee shop area. The type of seats and umbrella tables that you have used for sims to sit and eat at are nice and look tropical. Sims will enjoy having a drink or something to eat from the barista bar,Nice shades of blue, brown and beige that you have used through the build. It looks great how you have used the fish tank windows in the basement . Very nice pool and hot tub area, Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub with nice greenery decor to see on the wall. The floor tiling looks great.. It looks great that you have used the surf wave pattern on the wall beside the pool, in the coffee shop area and in the massage table area. The build looks nice and tropical. It looks great how you have placed the outdoors trees, The front water jet features look nice. Nice backyard garden. The yoga area looks great! It looks great how you have set up the mats there. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers outside in the sunshine. It looks great how you have done the outdoors plants. Very nice way you have used plants and greenery through the interior. It gives a nice relaxing feel. Great front reception counter area. The flame ceiling light that you have used in the various areas of the build looks greatt.Great waiting area, The curved sofa corner seating looks great. The lemonade jug on the table is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy having a makeover at your build, as well as a massage or relax in the sauna. The colour shades you have used and the naturalness of the greenery gives a calm and restful atmosphere to the build.
    It is a very nice place for sims to go to for relaxation! :)
  • Options
    GirklGirkl Posts: 254 Member
    edited March 2014
    Just lovely! The way you've used the whites and natural colours with the zingy aqua and turquoise accents has managed to make Sea Spritz Spa look both fresh and re-energizing yet relaxing and serene at the same time,congratulations on such a beautiful build :)
    "It's better to be over the hill than under it"
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much, Yanti, rosemow and Girkl! Glad you all like it! It was quite a surprise to come home from work and see that it was featured! :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited March 2014
    Great work on your spa. It looks lovely, fresh and clean. I love the colours you chose. Congratulations on the feature! Rec'd.
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited March 2014
    I love it :shock:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much, walkingstick and crs9900! Glad you enjoy! :)
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited March 2014
    The building has a beautiful shape, and it looks very relaxing.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    Congrats on the feature! Very well deserved! :thumbup: :thumbup: ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited March 2014
    Linday -- congrats on the feature and the amazing entry!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited March 2014
    It's gorgeous. :) Where are those angled windows from on the front? They're not Store content?
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much, Jessabeans, Yanti, suepea and Glic! :)

Glic, the windows came with Lucky Palms! I'm surprised they don't show up as store content in the list, actually!
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hey Linday, Love the home! The architecture is so perfect. Congrats on the very well deserved feature! Off to rec in a few minutes. :wink:
    sigg.gif

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much, Petal! Glad you like it! :)
  • Options
    Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited March 2014
    linday wrote:
    Thank you so much, Jessabeans, Yanti, suepea and Glic! :)

Glic, the windows came with Lucky Palms! I'm surprised they don't show up as store content in the list, actually!

Oh, that's interesting.. thanks for the clarification! :D
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    No prob! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi Linday
    Congratulations for being featured for this wonderful spa. :D So much attention to detail it looks very realistic. Rec'd and favoured. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much, Folly! A fav too, wow! Glad you like it! :D
  • Options
    evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    edited March 2014
    I really love your Sea Spritz Spa...it's clean cut modern look and I love the size lot you used. I have downloaded and recommended this great spa!!
  • Options
    socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited March 2014
    Beautiful job Linday. Love the color and airy "breezy" feel of it. Congratz on the feature! Rec'd.
    Kirk
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much, evclm6 and Kirk! Glad you like!! :)
  • Options
    mznicolemznicole Posts: 3 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Why can't I place this lot in my game? I'm having such a hard time doing so. It says No Visitors Allowed. I love this lot so much and I just want it in my game so I can enjoy it!!! Someone please help me!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2014
    mznicole wrote:
    Why can't I place this lot in my game? I'm having such a hard time doing so. It says No Visitors Allowed. I love this lot so much and I just want it in my game so I can enjoy it!!! Someone please help me!

After going into edit town, you may need to bulldoze once the lot that you want to place the salon on, and then designate the empty lot " Visitors Allowed" and then place the salon on the lot. You could also designate the lot Salon or Hangout.
    I hope that helps.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    mznicole wrote:

After going into edit town, you may need to bulldoze once the lot that you want to place the salon on, and then designate the empty lot " Visitors Allowed" and then place the salon on the lot. You could also designate the lot Salon or Hangout.
    I hope that helps.

Thank you Rosemow. I'm about to try it out now to see if it works! I'll let you know :-)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    mznicole wrote:
    rosemow wrote:
    mznicole wrote:

I hope that helps.

Thank you Rosemow. I'm about to try it out now to see if it works! I'll let you know :-)

...Annnnddd it worked! Thank you so much!