Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunshine Organic Farm (Perfect harvestables) / Always & Forever (Wedding venue)

Hi. :D I updated my Sunshine Organic Farm to Bohemian Garden.
Added
* 2 missing grapes
* Plasma fruits
* Money tree
* orange tree ( I could not wait for the corn. :( )
* 8 new harvestables from Bohemian Garden
* Deathflowers, Perfect quality Deathfish, Marmadic Kelps,
Kelps, 6 very nice quality Forbidden fruits, and 2 Rainbow gems are in the chest.

Download link : http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8093704
Slideshow: http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/rainy0905/slideshow/Farm2

Description:
Updated to Bohemian Garden. Fun Farm experience for everyone!
Enjoy picking perfect quality fruits and vegetables , making nectar, feeding the chickens,
milking the cows, harvesting honey, fishing and camping!
Have endless fun with your family & friends!
[ Perfect quality harvestables (EPs + Store,except: OmniPlant,ITF plants,,]
No CC(CUSTARD checked) . Play tested. !2 Fish Spawners!

f201_zps6c2bae5a.jpg

f204_zps6881bca8.jpg

f216c_zpsc5d02661.jpg

f206_zpsbe77a076.jpg

f208_zps042ce13b.jpg

f209_zpsa0d7bca0.jpg

f210_zps1344ad11.jpg

f211b_zps73fd24d2.jpg

f213_zpsc29ca0ca.jpg

f214_zps6a0762f0.jpg

f217_zps9d313003.jpg

f225_zpsf23807fe.jpg

f228_zps447a158a.jpg

And this is my wedding venue I uploaded a few days ago.
Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8084792

w01_zpsb6896210.jpg

w02_zps00419f63.jpg

w03_zpsbfd2737c.jpg

w04_zps779ecf7b.jpg

w05_zpsb96d0860.jpg

w06_zps7f9bb967.jpg

w07_zps40472c59.jpg

w08_zpse2f85325.jpg

w09_zps146012bb.jpg

w10_zps42445010.jpg

*CC free ( CUSTARD checked) Play tested.

I hope you like them. :)

Comments

• Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited March 2014
    Your Organic Farm is quite spectacular. It has pretty much all everything one needs to lead a green and outdoorsy life style. Wonderful work :)
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you, Tojax. :-)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited March 2014
    So pretty!!! I love how you've used the greenhouse roof pieces! Both the two venues have a really bright, beautiful look to them! They're just lovely! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you, Cinderelli. :-)
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited March 2014
    I love both of these lots! They are both definitely going in my game. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you, Mistletoe. I hope you enjoy them. :-)
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited March 2014
    This is perfect for my organic (eco-friendly sims) and the Wedding venue is amazing that I can also use. thanks for both of these amazing lots. RDF for both
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    edited March 2014
    Why o why can't we get a wedding veil like that from the store?

Beautiful lot.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    @Dragon, Thank you sooo much. :D
    @cat. Thank you. :-)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sunshine Farm is great! :) Sims will enjoy doing all the farming activities there! It is great all that the harvestables are at perfect quality level. It is great that you have included the new harvestables from the bohemian set in your build.Very nice photo that you have taken of your sim milking the cow and the skies are pinkish in the background! Great layout of the different areas of the farm. The greenhouse looks great! It looks great how you have set out and planted the different plants in the greenhouse. It is great that you have the swift gro items there to help with the gardening. Sims of all ages will enjoy visiting your farm. Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment. The teddy lights look cute! Sims will enjoy sitting around the firepit keeping warm, toasting food and chatting. Sims will enjoy harvesting the fruit and straight away have fun using the nectar making machine to create nectars . It looks great how you have done the entrance to the farm! The building and gate with the glass roofing looks great! It is great that you have placed the market stands at your build. The plumbot in your picture looks like he is enjoying spending time at your build! It is very nice how you have done the area where sims can enjoy relaxing on the new hanging chairs under the tree. It looks nice that you have placed the purple flowers on the ground around the base of the tree . It looks a very nice place to sit and have a read in the outdoors air and sunshine. Great pond area. Sims will enjoy fishing there, The type of standing lamp lights that you have placed there look nice. Sims will have fun milking the cows, playing with the chickens and collecting eggs. Great bee hive section. It looks great how you have placed the hives there., and separated the area off using the fencing. It looks great how you have set up an area where sims can enjoying cooking a meal on the BBQ and eating at the table enjoying the outdoors air. Sims will have fun riding the bull and playing gnubb, It looks great how you have placed the trees and plants through the build. It is a great place for sims to visit to do many fun things, enjoy harvesting produce, create nectars to enjoy drinking and enjoy the farming activities! Great design of it! :)
    Your Wedding venue build is very nice. :) It is a very pretty and nice place to get married. It looks nice how you have done the glasshouse . The flowers over the top of the front entrance to it looks nice. Sims will enjoy having a drink at the bar. Very nice outdoors wedding ceremony area, The water jet features and flowers behind the wedding arch are a very nice background to the marriage ceremony. It looks nice the type of seats you have used and way you have set them up for the guests to sit and enjoy watching the ceremony, The floral patterned aisleway down the middle looks nice, It looks nice how you have used the pillars and hanging drapes in the build. Sims will enjoy dancing on the dance floor after the wedding has taken place . It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the sides of the lot. It looks nice how you have placed the gifts lights either side of the table near the glasshouse building. Sims will enjoy serving themselves food from the buffet tables and eating outdoors at the tables,
    They are both great builds! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you very much for your beautiful comment, Rose. I appreciate it. :D
  • Options
    hugzncuddleshugzncuddles Posts: 223 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow you've done an amazing job, I love the recolours and colour scheme in the organic farm lot. The picture with the 3 children in the playground is nice with the greenhouse in the background. Can imagine taking a sim family there for a day out. :) The lot has a good layout and there's something for everyone to do there - fishing, gardening, visiting the cows/chickens, a place to sit and eat. Perfect for sims who love the outdoors. Rec'd.

The wedding venue looks gorgeous. A great layout and your pictures are stunning. They really show off the various features of the venue.

Thanks for sharing! :)
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited March 2014
    Looks good, 3 thumbs up! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited March 2014
    Very Nice! Recommended and downloaded. Both builds will go beautifully into Roaring Heights!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    @hugzcuddles Thank you so much. and I am glad to hear you liked my pics, too. I like your user name. :-)

@bklienhart Hahaha. Thank you! :mrgreen:

@cherid87120 Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy them in RH. :D
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    i LOVE your farm! Fav'ed and rec'd! :)
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh my...I really love this...great job!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    @AmaraRena Thank you for the recommendation. :-)

@brsy Thank you so much. :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited March 2014
    Downloaded and recommended -- I'm going to put the wedding venue in Hidden Springs for my new couple (just made them -- they're just boyfriend and girlfriend now but once they're done with University I'm getting them married; might wait till Spring though.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Mojo810534Mojo810534 Posts: 148 Member
    edited March 2014
    The wedding venue is so pretty, it brought tears to my eyes. (I always cry at weddings)

The farm is nice also. I like how you included things for the kids to do.

*Just Keep Simming*
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    @ stilljustme

Aww, how exciting! I hope your sims have a wonderful wedding!
    And thank you so much for the recommendation. :D

@Mojo810534
    Mojo810534 wrote:
    I always cry at weddings.
    Me,too!!! :mrgreen:

Thank you for your nice comment. :D

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2014
    Chopin, I wanted to compliment you on your beautiful work here. I don't think I have ever attempted a public wedding in Sims 3 but I have watched my daughter play through this event several times and it's been fun to be on the sidelines without the worry of attending to the Sims' needs. :XD:

I do have all my Sims grow their own food because I suppose I get the most pleasure from this activity when I do play and so I always enjoy seeing what another simmer does with a garden or farm plot. Most of my time is spent in building but I do recognize good work when I see it. Thank you for accepting my friend request and I look forward to enjoying all of your builds as they are uploaded. Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us. As I already mentioned on your My Page, I have left recommendations for everything in your studio based on the high quality of your work.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much for all of your compliments, Reachsims.
    I'm very flattered and honored by your kind words.
    I'm happy to be your friend and I shall enjoy seeing your beautiful works of art as well. :D
  • Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited March 2014
    I know this is off topic but I wanted to comment saying I love your Canvas build. However....what the heck is up with the need to hide laundry bins?! x.x I almost moved out my sim cause I was so irritated trying to find all the laundry bins cause I hate doing laundry in large homes. I finally found all of them lol, just recommend not doing them anymore, please D:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Sorry to hear that, Lizziguin. I do understand what you mean.
    However, I always build for my own personal use and upload some of the lots that may come out handy for fellow simmers...
    So there may be things that don't fit into other's play style, unfortunately. :(
    I don't do it all the time, but when I do, I state it in the description or pics, so I hope you understand.
    But I am glad to know your sim still lives in the house I made. It really made my day. :D
    Thank you for the feedback, and your friend request. *hugs*