Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Career Do You Most Often Pick For Your Sims?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    dodow1234dodow1234 Posts: 124 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Im a ltw chaser. Every sims I play in my household or legacy must have their ltw completed, no matter whatever it is or how hard it is. Except the hot shot home designer ltw which is extremely daunting and hard. Thats why I always pick a job according to their ltw or at least suited to fulfill their ltw, I usually just random their traits and random their ltw as well. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited March 2014
    My sims are always self employed! Usually the painter, writer or gardening career, but lastly I tried the nectar making route.
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited March 2014
    I like most of the Ambitions careers except for stylist and architect. Gardener is probably my favorite because gardening is my favorite skill.

Of the rabbithole careers I like science and military the best. I like the military career because they get to the point where they only work 1 day a week.

I also like the UL careers because I like taht you have to master a social group before you can get the job. My current sim is working towards Art Appraiser. He's tagging or painting every wall in town, holding protests, ranting, growing and adding herbs to every dish they eat.

My least favorite are education and business. Those are waste of time careers. It's like they threw them in because they thought they had to.
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited March 2014
    I am with the self employed crowd. I don't like my Sims to be gone for 8 hours a day while I sit and wait for them to get home. I have done most of the rabbit hole careers except political. I always get bored with it. My Sims tend to be very "earthy" baby makers. Every time I try to do a rabbit hole career now I get bored. I always end up with artistic, outdoor loving, gardening, anglers that stay home to raise their little ones. :-)
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited March 2014
    Mikezumi wrote:
    The only job I have for my sims is baby making :P

:lol::lol: good one....to answer the question hmmm ~~> medical or fashion for me.