Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Thread - Obsolete as of March 1st - No more posts please!

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited February 2014
    justbrice wrote:
    D.N.A. Acting Secretary: I just wanted to let you know that my request was claimed, but I didn't see anyone claimed it. Also, I edit my request to add Town Life.

My sincerest apologies justbrice. It looks as though I have made a clerical error as I can not find where your request has been claimed either. I am glad that you spotted that and said something. I'm about to update and mark it correctly as "Not Claimed".

I'm sure this is a bit disappointing but the good news is that you are at the top of the request list. Our next available creator who is comfortable with creating Sims should be along soon to snap up the request.

Again, my apologies,

Originalsim
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    crs9900 wrote:
    Hello D.N.A.

I would like to withdraw my request.
    I do not want my requested creator to build this house.
    Thanks.

Yes, I am waiting for the Sims4. So I will be back.
    :mrgreen:

Thank you for verifying!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thank you to everyone who has recently placed a request.

Thread is up to date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    KingFireRiderKingFireRider Posts: 1,390 Member
    edited February 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: KingFireRider
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): Glenkarri
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Future

Which EPs and SPs do you have?

EP: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, and Into the Future
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?

SP: High-End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Town Life Stuff, Master Suite Stuff, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, and Movie Stuff

Lot size (dimensions): 64x64

Number of bedrooms:3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?

Number of bathrooms:2 (1 to be in master bedroom
    Favorite color schemes: black/red

Colors you dislike:

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes

Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? N/A

Link to specific house or plan: N/A

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? flat roof

house needs to have at least the following
    3 bedrooms (listed above)
    Kitchen
    familyroom
    entrance
    2 bathrooms (one to be a Masters bathroom) (Listed above)
    Dinning
    weight room
    study
    Craft room (must be in basement)
    balcony for Master room

Additional instructions? 2 car garage

(edit 1: changed 6x64 to 64x64 due to mess up)
    (edit 2: adding garage)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited February 2014
    No problem :-o

I'm assuming most if not all of you guys will be purchasing Sims4.
    Have you seen the building you can do? It's going to be great.
    I'm going to try my best to be the first in line for a request :wink:

Happy Simming 8)
  • Options
    xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited February 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: xpaintitblack7x
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Currently installed are Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Showtime, University, Late Night, Island Paradise and Town Life Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One bedroom decorated for girls (both child and teen) and one for boys (child and teen), a unisex nursery
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen, Stones Throw Greenhouse, Duke of Bows Ren. Fair, Dragon Valley, Kalliopi's Gifts,
    Mid-Century Modern Dining, Palace of Versailles, All Ultra Lounge Sets, Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes, Sunlit Tides, Seasons Wall Decal Pack,Potted Orchids Divine, Sailing Painting, Once Upon A Time Cottage- Better than golden eggs sculpture, knighting of sir asad, honeycomb bookshelf, taft just with flowers, lock and key painting, gothique painting, I Love Me Mirror, Crescent Mooned Vanity Chair, Kirby the frog desk, gallery space track lighting, bayou shutters, camelback shutters, scene in four parts, rustic staycation whirpool hot tub, river rock fireplace, byron desk, generation clock, paris wall clock, Modern HDTV by Webbsta Industries, The Sleeker-Sleeper, Vineyard Vittles Dining Table, Aunt Angela's Cast Iron Cookery, Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Haute High Hanging Wall Shelf, Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool, Private Study Door, Shaker Single Bed, Light Box, Woodrow's Woodworks Love Seat, Lightbulb Sconce, Commodious Commode, Kitchen Cage Hutch, Alistair Armchair, Perfect Privacy Screen, gothique curtain, moelleux living chair, grecian chair, enchanted faire love seat, brass candelabrum, the roundabout, Super 7.5 deluxe bar, sleek intellect 5010, hive of knowledge bookshelf, home on the range grill, shades of light, riverview,Futureshock Loft- Sani-Booth Max 3700, Futureshock Loft- Galactic Gaze 5000, Linear Lounge, X-J-4s0m3, bar and bolts meal chair, the fortress of shared solitude?(can't see the last word. It's a castle-looking bed,
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: NONE
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? unsure
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/epl/hwepl02609.html?from=search
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool, playground
    Additional instructions? Please ignore any/all WIC. If the 50x50 lot is too big/small you can use whatever works. There is no rush on this :)
  • Options
    justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    edited February 2014
    My sincerest apologies justbrice. It looks as though I have made a clerical error as I can not find where your request has been claimed either. I am glad that you spotted that and said something. I'm about to update and mark it correctly as "Not Claimed".

I'm sure this is a bit disappointing but the good news is that you are at the top of the request list. Our next available creator who is comfortable with creating Sims should be along soon to snap up the request.

Again, my apologies,

Originalsim

Thanks Originalsim. No worries about the mistake. It happens. Hopefully, someone can pick my request.
  • Options
    monracool123monracool123 Posts: 108 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Hey team, there’s a strange situation...

It’s been more than two weeks since Greendream accepted the request for my build, but she hasn’t answered since then. Is there anyway to find out what happened to her?
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited February 2014
    Madame Secretary, D.N.A. Team friend request accepted with pleasure!!!
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited February 2014

It’s been more than two weeks since Greendream accepted the request for my build, but she hasn’t answered since then. Is there anyway to find out what happened to her?

heres the link to greendream's DnA building contact thread ;
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/701764.page

hope this is of help
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited February 2014
    Yay! Thank you so much Cal! The landscaping that you added is absolutely amazing, those shades of red and orange work perfectly with the gorgeous colours of the house. And I also love the shade of that blue-green that you used throughout the house! And the flower pattern in the bedroom is so gorgeous, really fits the feel of the house. And that half wall used both inside and outside looks so nice too. Thank you! :D:D:D
  • Options
    monracool123monracool123 Posts: 108 New Member
    edited February 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:

hope this is of help

Hey again, i did know already about her contact thread, that’s my concern... No new answers from her through her thread or My Page.. ¿isn’t it weird?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    crs9900 wrote:
    No problem :-o

I'm assuming most if not all of you guys will be purchasing Sims4.
    Have you seen the building you can do? It's going to be great.
    I'm going to try my best to be the first in line for a request :wink:

Happy Simming 8)

Actually, we've had several discussions about this. Some of us are excited or at the vey least, curious about TS4. Some of us not so much. The lack of CASt has put a lot of us off. But at least one member has discussed continuing the request work into TS4...Not sure how it will all play out just yet but the important thing to remember for everyone is that DNA will still be creating for TS3 well after the new game is launched.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:

hope this is of help

Hey again, i did know already about her contact thread, that’s my concern... No new answers from her through her thread or My Page.. ¿isn’t it weird?

No, not too weird - yet. As I recall your current request was rather detailed and on a fairly small lot. It will take her some time. Just because she hasn't been on the forums doesn't mean that she hasn't been working on your request. Still, I shot her an e-mail and hopefully she will pop in here as soon as she can. I'm sure real life stuff has been helping to keep her away too.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thank you for the new requests!

Thread is up to date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited February 2014
    GreenCats- Your Request is ready:

I love it! It is so perfect in every way. Thank you so, so much for building this for me *hugs*
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    DasheeeeeDasheeeee Posts: 766 Member
    edited February 2014
    Username: Dasheeeee
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): mix of modern, traditional and victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs except ITF, High-End Loft, Town Life, Master Suite,& 70's, 80's, 90's SPs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? nursery, girls and boys room, master suite, unisex teen room
    Number of bathrooms: 2 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: any
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes just give me link
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Sets:
    I have all the free stuff.
    India Inspirations Bedroom Set
    Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
    Ultra Lounge Girls' Bedroom Set
    Ultra Lounge Study Set
    Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set
    Ultra Lounge Teens Set
    Forest Bedroom
    Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun
    Wilderness Dreaming
    Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath
    Critter Comforts
    Panda & Friends
    Bayside Bathroom Set
    Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining
    Singles:
    BahHaus Immaculate Window
    Oak Fireplace Mantel
    Blooming Flower Arch
    Cellar Arch
    BahHaus Double Door
    Market Piggy Sculpture
    Grandmother's Cooktop
    Fresh Farm Sink
    Wedding Cake Replica
    Cornelia's Bust
    Ancient Warriors
    Fresh from the Garden Bouquet
    Modern Stone Arch
    Super Sim Television DLX
    L4 Bookshelf
    Happy Rabbit Toothbrush
    Linear Lounge
    X-J-4s0m3
    Antiqued Leather Clock
    Little Trees
    Crystal Elegance Wall Lamp
    Plants In Glass
    Steampunk Kitchen- Streaming Gauge Hot Beverage Brewer
    Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator
    The Sims Classic- Mountain Man's Mountain Lighter
    The Sims Classic- Huuuuge Bill
    Premium Content:
    Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine
    It's Not Gross Public Shower Station
    Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book O' Spells
    Dirty No More Changing And Bathing Station
    Savvy Seller's Collection
    Gift Of Speech Baby Monitor
    Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing
    Warbling Wind Chimes
    Stiff As A Board, Light As A Feather Dance Collection
    The Titanic Toy Machine
    Plants Vs. Zombies™ Sunflower
    Buzzer Beater Free Throw Machine
    Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop
    Classic Gumball Machine

This is most of the stuff I own.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley or Isla Paradiso
    Link to specific house or plan: --
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? small pond, garden, pool, game room, garage and drive way,small play area in back yard
    Additional instructions?
    If you could fit a little shed in the back that I could turn into a in laws house

Thank you :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited February 2014
    I understand. At this moment, I have every intention of purchasing the Sims4, but I know I also want to know everything about it before I truly decide.

As for you guys continuing with Sims3, that's great.
    I guess we will see :D

Happy Simming
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited February 2014
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Yay! Thank you so much Cal! The landscaping that you added is absolutely amazing, those shades of red and orange work perfectly with the gorgeous colours of the house. And I also love the shade of that blue-green that you used throughout the house! And the flower pattern in the bedroom is so gorgeous, really fits the feel of the house. And that half wall used both inside and outside looks so nice too. Thank you! :D:D:D

Your welcome Im so happy that your happy with it.
    Take care and have fun with your sim
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited February 2014
    Flstrider, Glenkarriand GreenCats, Thank You so much for your very kind comments and Rec's. :D

Cal- Mint Choc Chip is really cool. Love all that chocolaty deliciousness on the interiors :lol:. Looks good enough to eat! Rec'd :D
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited February 2014
    Flstrider, Glenkarriand GreenCats, Thank You so much for your very kind comments and Rec's. :D

Cal- Mint Choc Chip is really cool. Love all that chocolaty deliciousness on the interiors :lol:. Looks good enough to eat! Rec'd :D

Nyah, Cath, where'd you get that Mermaid statue? Did it come with a different expansion? I've never seen it in IP.

And to the Secretary of D.N.A: I updated my request because I downloaded Town Life, I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do with the fun-looking tree house on a lot I downloaded because it's so massive and finicky. (Contempo Cream no-store base version by GokuKaren, 'tis in my faves.)
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited February 2014
    Cynth220 wrote:
    Nyah, Cath, where'd you get that Mermaid statue? Did it come with a different expansion? I've never seen it in IP.

It's from Ambitions I think.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited February 2014
    Glenkarri: Great new Sim!

Cath: Ocean's Rest is great-- beautiful and really peaceful-looking!

Calmorezoo: Mint Chocolate Chip is great--- love the colors and the name fits perfectly!

Great job, Ladies! Rec's all around!
    oow785m
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited February 2014
    Phancy_Unnicorn22 your Budget Traditional home with Budget of 30K is ready

Want to have a go at making something for yourself from a budget home, this shell with space for 5 bedrooms, created for Phancy_Unicorn22, costing approx 30K, will finish off very well or even grow with your Sim Family as they increase their savings. Lots of fun to be had here by all.

BUDGET TRADITIONAL
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8012308

BudgetTraditionalCollage_zps7de66f80.png
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited February 2014
    Claim this one next thanks

Date: January 13, 2014
    Username:StutteredScreams
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential
    Description: Modern Oriental
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent February 10, 2014

StutteredScreams
    Please note:
    For further contact go to http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/643860.page#10242206