Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

These STORE items needs to be fixed !!! At last we grabbed SimGuruKelly's attention

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited January 2014
    TenderWolf wrote:
    I have something to add to this - the new Homecoming set is bugged. Obviously, the point of the set was for formal wear...yet the necklaces are only available in everyday wear. Yep, that's right - the pretty elegant necklaces in the new Homecoming set are NOT available in the formal wear category. Seems legit...NOT!

It's just the YA/A versions. They are categorized correctly for the Teen versions.
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited January 2014
    Talamaine2 wrote:
    Mid-Century Modern Dining Chair - This is broken still. Can not use with table. Sims will not sit down at it. When is this going to be fixed? The set has been out a while.

Just curious gurus :)

I think I saw somewhere that this was fixed. I think you have to uninstall and redownload it. I'll have to double check though.
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited January 2014
    InfraGreen wrote:
    And it's a perfect way segue into reporting more mis-categorized stuff!

From the new Homecoming set, the Go! Fight! Win! Jersey for YA/A women, Go! Fight! Win! Jersey for YA/A men, and T-Shirt Tuxedo are all incorrectly categorized for elders in addition to adults. They don't have elder morphs, and it causes a very obvious seam at the neck...

Thank you, InfraGreen, for let us know. I'm not sure if EA will some beautifull day fix those numerous errors (as some errors are alive for many years). :(
    Sfortunatelly I've not still learned how to recat CAS (I've been occupied with objects: unhidding in catalog, shifting and stencils = so much fixes for legally purchased stuff) and probably I'll never learn, how to fix interactions with premium content.
    At least: can someone tell me, please, if I'll open CASP of this package "Swim Master 3000s for Her" with S3PE,
    what I have to untick in "Age gender"?

It shows teens, young adult and adult. (I don't like to wait at EA, this topic is old and we haven't stuff still fixed).
    Hi Bobi. If those ate the bugged flippers, just uncheck teen. They were supposed to be YA/A only
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited January 2014
    Talamaine2 wrote:
    Mid-Century Modern Dining Chair - This is broken still. Can not use with table. Sims will not sit down at it. When is this going to be fixed? The set has been out a while.

Just curious gurus :)

I think I saw somewhere that this was fixed. I think you have to uninstall and redownload it. I'll have to double check though.
    You're absolutely right. It was fixed quite a while ago.
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited January 2014
    MrHawk wrote:
    Hi Bobi. If those ate the bugged flippers, just uncheck teen. They were supposed to be YA/A only
    Hi, Michael! Thank You very much for yours precious info ♥. Have a marvelous evening :wink:
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited January 2014
    This thread needs to stay on the front page until we get an update.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    daciasildaciasil Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2014
    Can you include the routing animations for the roller coaster PC? Sometimes sims roll smoothly from one piece to the next, but often they will jump or move backwards or just teleport to the next part. It's very jarring and kind of ruins the experience. If they could include a fix for the roller coaster in the next store update that would be great :)
  • Options
    trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    edited January 2014
    Definitely need to keep these types of threads on the front page!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'll give it a gentle nudge to the front page, then. I'd really like an update.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    And new patch is out again ... is something from those items fixed (and not listed on patch notes), who knows? (I'll not install 1.66, because patch notes shows only few fixes, until update-release for some essential game-fixing mods).
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited January 2014
    And new patch is out again ... is something from those items fixed (and not listed on patch notes), who knows? (I'll not install 1.66, because patch notes shows only few fixes, until update-release for some essential game-fixing mods).

The only fixes that aren't listed have to do with the online features of the game, such as SimPort, gift giving, achievements, sharing memories, etc.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    It's been confirmed that the patch only fixes what it says it fixes.

I'm hoping there will be a separate Store patch for these issues. (Not holding my breath, just hoping...)
  • Options
    WaltzDreamsWaltzDreams Posts: 329 Member
    edited January 2014
    I tried to download the rose corsage from the new prom set, and it won't download. It says "error downloading content." I have tried this several times now. :?
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited January 2014
    Has anyone mentioned problems with the walker and playpen? The last time I played these items the walker didn't work (no skill gain at all) and the playpen/mirror didn't allow skill gain for talking, but did allow Charisma skill points to be added.

Also...is the OP around to do updates to the thread? Looks like there hasn't been an update since August. Should we start a new thread?
  • Options
    CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi dreamsong1968, the problem with the walker and the playpen has been adressed by patch 1.66. It should be fixed, if you install the patch. I can't test it myself, because I'm not updating, until Twallan's mods are fine to use.

Cheers :)
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi dreamsong1968, the problem with the walker and the playpen has been adressed by patch 1.66. It should be fixed, if you install the patch. I can't test it myself, because I'm not updating, until Twallan's mods are fine to use.

Thanks Cherrysette. I'm in the same position, then...waiting for updates.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I'm testing the updated mods now, with 1.66 and a test Sim. :)

As far as I know, Traveler is the only one that still needs work, the other mods have been updated but are still in testing stage, so you may want to hold off a bit longer.
    I played the game for a few hours with the new versions (by Chain_Reaction) and so far, so good.

I haven't tried whether the walker and playpen are fixed. My test Sim is single and lives in Roaring Heights, so I don't think she's ready for an 'out of wedlock' baby. LOL!
  • Options
    CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for testing, KarinL. That sounds good. I am glad that there are some tech-savvy people and developers on NRaas Wiki who continue the good work of Twallan.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2014
    This needs adding

The Lucky Palms Hottub is broken.
    This has been an issue ever since LP came out. The problem with this hottub is your sims will teleport out of quite frequently and on one occasion I even had some sims teleport off the map.

This is the only hottub that has this issue. The one located at the pool lot forget the name in Lucky Palms is bad about this. This has happened on 2 pc's so that rules out a pc problem.

I don't think anyone ever mentioned it but it needs fixing. Oh replacing the hottub doesn't fix the issue either.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2014
    I have no mods in my game and the playpen and walker are fixed as is the Tree of prosperity with the new patch. They also fixed all the online stuff in the game with this patch so I have no problem writing on the wall, accepting friends, saving memories are now fast with no more hesitation. That is the only inline stuff I have tried so far - as I don't care for simporting - but others told me that is also improved, but I cannot verify that.

CLP - I am not getting any teleporting with that Hottub - it works the same as the others for me - just figured I would check that too while I was checking.

Yes all chairs were fixed after the big Pets patch as were counters and beds and everything else that was messed up the Pets ep - but in order for those fixes to work you had to install the store patch and then redownload all your content from your purchase history.

The same if you got the store patch to fix more clothing for weather, the Greenhouse, and cars etc too was to redownload all your content from the purchase history after installing the patch.

The Guru's generally tell us if any patch requires redownloading stuff and as far as I recall those were the only two that required redownloading because of the new coding on store content.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    edited January 2014
    Don't quote me on this (check for yourself before updating), but it looks like the awesome folks over at the NRASS site have updated quite a few of the mods, so if you are waiting on this (like I was), go check it out. *does the happy dance*
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited January 2014
    I just tried my Lucky Palm hot tub, it works for me. I've never had an issue with it. I got Lucky Palms back when it first came out and when they released a fixed version a month later (they fixed a bug that has possible crashing when uninstalling), I uninstalled the first version and installed the fixed version. Catloverplayer, if you never installed the fixed version, maybe that's your issue? I never had an issue with either version of Lucky Palms though.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I have today found this defect on wall covering from Midnight Hollow (only left part is broken, gothic window panelling, right and central part are completelly recolorable).
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I'm sad, those are so beautifull panels! :(

Added: fortunatelly it is fixable with Texture Tweaker from Simlogical and I've got it only with pasting reversed mask-image from Wall_GothicArchPanelsRt_DOT10 on original broken Wall_GothicArchPanelsLft_DOT10 mask-image. Now I haven't more this ugly wall panel in my game. :D

What will be TS3 without modding tools? :?
    Post edited by Unknown User on