Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for The Sims 4 Expansion Packs

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Molie86Molie86 Posts: 651 Member
    edited January 2014
    I think people are forgetting that with TS2 people didn't complain that a lot of the expansions were remakes (or as I like to call them updates) to TS1 expansions.

People just don't like TS3 as much therefore they take out their frustrations on it, and rightly so most of the time.

I'm looking forward to a new game engine that from the sounds of it has been built knowing they are going to add things to it. Last generation they they made it so it would be hard to make custom content for the game (to encourage Store sales most likely) but this led to the game having problems with any additions namely expansions.

From interviews with Lyndsay Peasron it sounds like they have rectified this.
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited January 2014
    Molie86 wrote:
    I think people are forgetting that with TS2 people didn't complain that a lot of the expansions were remakes (or as I like to call them updates) to TS1 expansions.

People just don't like TS3 as much therefore they take out their frustrations on it, and rightly so most of the time.

I'm looking forward to a new game engine that from the sounds of it has been built knowing they are going to add things to it. Last generation they they made it so it would be hard to make custom content for the game (to encourage Store sales most likely) but this led to the game having problems with any additions.

From interviews with Lyndsay Peasron it sounds like they have rectified this.

The game has problems already without any addition. Grant Rodiek said that TS4 will suport CC.

As i said, the problem is not making remakes, the problem is making awfull remakes,downgrades,not updates.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    Molie86Molie86 Posts: 651 Member
    edited January 2014
    v12creator wrote:
    The game has problems already without any addition. Grant Rodiek said that TS4 will suport CC.

As i said, the problem is not making remakes, the problem is making awfull remakes,downgrades,not updates.
    Which game are you referring to? TS3 or TS4?
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited January 2014
    Molie86 wrote:
    v12creator wrote:

Which game are you referring to? TS3 or TS4?

TS3 of course, i dont know how TS4 is going to be.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    sadhbh90090sadhbh90090 Posts: 5
    edited January 2014
    Id like there to be a university themed one where you can choose different campuses. One could be party themed and one could be geek themed.
  • Options
    SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited January 2014
    I have a expansion pack idea! If there could be a Sims sea life expansion pcak,With dolphins and other sea animals,and a venue or lot with animals your sims can see touch feel or visit. This could be the first newest expansion without having to buy and waste your money over the same things, with just updated graphics.