Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BG's looking for TKbluebasketball!

Comments

• Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited January 2014
    You're my neighbor aren't you!? :lol:
    Nah, I don't care who finds out where I live. I'm not just gonna post my address but I will be waiting. :shock: Watching. :shock:
    Ok so it's time for bed I think. I'm getting a little delusional. And why in the world would I say bumparoosky?!?
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited January 2014
    BGateGWayB wrote:

The EP winners MIGHT have a choice. I have had 4 EP's saved up and I still have the receipt I exchanged one several months ago no problem but it was hard negotiating with walmart.
    I know for a fact I can not get Into the Future EP

I might be able to get the others or even a Stuff pack maybe?

These are only going to be codes due to me trying to mail one previously and many complications going wrong. :evil:

The 4 I have available at the moment you may claim first come first serve.

The Sims 3 Pets
    The Sims 3 World Adventures
    The Sims 3 Ambitions
    The Sims 3 Supernatural

If you have all above EP's please tell me what SP or EP you do not have (other than into the future) and I will see if I can get it.

If you would like to gift the EP to another sim I will send you the code to pass along to whomever you like.

Please have a 25-100 simpoint item so I may send the code to you.

If you would like a different EP it will take a minimum of 20 days probably I go to the store once a week if that.

People need contacted for winning are:

blueybluesky
    Garbear76
    SikSouthernTink
    shadowcat85

I also need simseikio for the world choice!! :D

Thank you all for understanding and if the above are friends please try and get ahold of them I will leave this open for 30 days.

OMG I haven't been on here for a long time but was missing it so I came back to see what I had missed, Thank you so much BGateGWayB for hosting it was beyond generous of you and Thank you Majestyk for the nomination :)
    However I already own all the eps and am only minus one stuff pack, if it's ok with you I'll get in touch with majestyk and see if there is one they don't have but by the looks of it they already own the four mentioned or you could draw another winner for my prize if it's easier I really don't want to cause any extra trouble for you. Just let me know which is better for you and thanks again :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hey blueybluesky,

Well it's up to you. :)
    I can try to exchange one EP for the SP.
    You can find someone you would like to gift to.
    I can re-draw if need be but I'd rather you get something use for winning.

It's up to you let me know! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Bump gonna try to track some peopld down today.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Found and gifted simsikeiko Midnight Hollow since that was the only world on their WL
  • Options
    SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    edited January 2014
    OMG!!! I'm the winner Midnight Hollow Gold version!!! vil-cotillons.gif

I don't believe it! :shock:

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your fantastic contest, BGateGWayB! :thumbup:

Sorry for my bad English and for not appear here. I had forgotten this lottery. :oops:

I have received your gift, BGateGWayB! Thanks again! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm very happy!!! fiest0.gifcad7.gif

Happy New Year 2014 for all! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Sorry to be a pain but would you be able to try and change one to the movie stuff pack and if that ones not possible then townlife.
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    @simsikeiko- Your welcome hope you have fun with Midnight Hollow! :)

@blueybluesky-Yes, let me hear from the others first to make sure I don't try and switch out one they want. As soon as I get it switched out i'll send ya a small gift with the code if I can't switch i'll let ya know here. Like I posted maybe the page before it may take a while and right now I'm snowed in for the next couple of days so that doesn't help. lol.
  • Options
    MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    edited January 2014
    *happy dances* thankies so much blueybluesky. Also take your time BGateGWayB there is no rush. Just be safe!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Majestyk wrote:
    *happy dances* thankies so much blueybluesky. Also take your time BGateGWayB there is no rush. Just be safe!

@blueybluesky-So would you like to gift to majestyk then?

@majestyk- Yes, it's bad out my work is closed two days in a row and we only close for one week out of the year (Christmas week) and we even didn't stay fully closed we came in 3/7 days off lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Yes, the sp will be for majestyk if that's ok. I second that take your time :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    Majestyk wrote:

@blueybluesky-So would you like to gift to majestyk then?

@majestyk- Yes, it's bad out my work is closed two days in a row and we only close for one week out of the year (Christmas week) and we even didn't stay fully closed we came in 3/7 days off lol.

Thats good that your work closed the weather isn't pretty. Well unless you like snow then I guess it could be haha. :)
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited January 2014
    BGateGWayB wrote:

The EP winners MIGHT have a choice. I have had 4 EP's saved up and I still have the receipt I exchanged one several months ago no problem but it was hard negotiating with walmart.
    I know for a fact I can not get Into the Future EP

I might be able to get the others or even a Stuff pack maybe?

These are only going to be codes due to me trying to mail one previously and many complications going wrong. :evil:

The 4 I have available at the moment you may claim first come first serve.

The Sims 3 Pets
    The Sims 3 World Adventures
    The Sims 3 Ambitions
    The Sims 3 Supernatural

If you have all above EP's please tell me what SP or EP you do not have (other than into the future) and I will see if I can get it.

If you would like to gift the EP to another sim I will send you the code to pass along to whomever you like.

Please have a 25-100 simpoint item so I may send the code to you.

If you would like a different EP it will take a minimum of 20 days probably I go to the store once a week if that.

People need contacted for winning are:

shadowcat85

Thank you all for understanding and if the above are friends please try and get ahold of them I will leave this open for 30 days.

Thank you for hosting this amazing lotto! If it is still available can I have the World Adventure's code please. :-)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Yes, I'm glad they let us stay off today too. Not only do I get time off to relax but I'm at home warm and safe. :D

@shadowcat85-I sent to you hope you enjoy!! :)

Everyone else there is only these 3 left!

The Sims 3 Pets
    The Sims 3 Generations
    The Sims 3 Supernatural
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you so much I just sent it to one of my friends who didn't have WA and now they have it registered. :D
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Your welcome! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Looking for garbear and southerntink! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I left a message on Garbear76 mypage I couldn't leave one on SikSouthernTink sadly since I'm not a friend though she has all games registered minus ITF and stuff packs
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Majestyk wrote:
    I left a message on Garbear76 mypage I couldn't leave one on SikSouthernTink sadly since I'm not a friend though she has all games registered minus ITF and stuff packs
    Thank you!:D I had some simpoints to spare so I sent them a small gift to get their attention. I hope it works.
  • Options
    Garbear76Garbear76 Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Hi, you said I won an EP, to claim it, does the offer still stand? I would love to have supernatural if it's still available.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Yes, it still stands I'm on my phone right now I will send the code in a small gift tomorrow! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Just sent it sorry it was a long day please enjoy garbear76! :)

Now we just need SiksouthernTink!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Bump!
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited January 2014
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    Now we just need SiksouthernTink!!

I left her this message for you:

Tink, my friend, hurry back here, you won an EP here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/726789.page#11552407 and I don't know how much longer he will wait before he picks someone else. I hope you are having a great new year and have fun simming. :)

I hope she sees it soon. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Hey y'all! I'm so sorry I've been gone but its been hectic around here with my new job and trying to get my CDA and buy a house soon lol.

I am honored and floored that someone nominated me and I regret to inform you that I have those EPs already so you are welcome to give it to someone else in my stead. I thank you to the Sponsors and the host. I am so excited to be returning to the simming world in a couple of months when we our own place.