Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BG's looking for TKbluebasketball!

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    edited January 2014
    Bump?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    bump
  • Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited February 2014
    hmm. it's rather unlike BG to purposely abandon a contest. since the winner has the gift, I'm not sure what happens now.
    Has anyone tried emailing him?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    hmm. it's rather unlike BG to purposely abandon a contest. since the winner has the gift, I'm not sure what happens now.
    Has anyone tried emailing him?
    Nope I'm not friends with him I checked his blog and he hadn't posted on there for several weeks either. I'm not in a rush or anything I just don't want it forgotten also I wanted to mention I ended up getting town life
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I sent him an email and linked to the contest as well. Hopefully he will turn up soon.
    thanks for bumping! I don't usually pay attention but I noticed this wasn't closed and BG is a friend. I hope he's doing ok.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I sent him an email and linked to the contest as well. Hopefully he will turn up soon.
    thanks for bumping! I don't usually pay attention but I noticed this wasn't closed and BG is a friend. I hope he's doing ok.
    Thank you and you're welcome. Tell him no rush, I just wanted to check in. My email is in my about me if you want to pass it along. I hope he is doing well. He mentioned he was sick in his blog and he mentioned some nasty weather.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    He replied (yesterday I believe) and said he will try to get here soon to redraw names to give away the last prize
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited February 2014
    He replied (yesterday I believe) and said he will try to get here soon to redraw names to give away the last prize

Glad to know he is doing ok. Thanks for the heads up Smash. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm sorry everyone. :( This is my last week of two of my classes so I have been working on the finals assignments. I have a few things to do today.
    Stupid me didn't throw all the names together and save it on here.
    I will be back later today to draw a new name and I promise to get that Stuff Pack for you!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    I'm sorry everyone. :( This is my last week of two of my classes so I have been working on the finals assignments. I have a few things to do today.
    Stupid me didn't throw all the names together and save it on here.
    I will be back later today to draw a new name and I promise to get that Stuff Pack for you!
    Don't worry about it. Just wanted to let you know I ended up getting Town life for free so I didn't need that one but I still don't have about 5 games.
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited February 2014
    Tkbluebasketball!!

Sorry Majestyk, I know you have been waiting on me. If we can not find this simmer by the weekend I will just buy the SP you wanted and give you the code.
    edit: Let me know what you would like the most and I will grab it this weekend so you don't have to wait on me or the winner.
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited February 2014
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    Tkbluebasketball!!

Sorry Majestyk, I know you have been waiting on me. If we can not find this simmer by the weekend I will just buy the SP you wanted and give you the code.
    edit: Let me know what you would like the most and I will grab it this weekend so you don't have to wait on me or the winner.

What did I win? :oops: :oops:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I *think* you won an EP?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    Tkbluebasketball!!

You won pets or generations I think thats the selection he has left

Bgate, I would really like Uni but I doubt that pets or gen will trade for uni. I don't have decades, diesel, Katy Perry, or that world bundle. I plan on buying some soon so if can you give me the heads up on which you plan on buying I'll be very thankful cause then I can mark it off my list.
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited February 2014
    Problem here; TK has both Pets and Gen.
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited February 2014
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    Tkbluebasketball!!

I think you won a choice between Pets or Generations Code :)
    Congratz!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    CSIMSIE wrote:

Yes, but then he has them all :lol:
    Its all right if you're like me and don't have Pets, but for tk he may not get to use his prize :oops: But it's tk... He'll have a lotto or something I'll bet, so really it isn't a problem :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    CSIMSIE wrote:

Its all right if you're like me and don't have Pets, but for tk he may not get to use his prize :oops: But it's tk... He'll have a lotto or something I'll bet, so really it isn't a problem :)

True I went to go check what he has once I posted *shrugs* Up to the host
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I do indeed own Pets and Generations. I own everything in fact. :)

But anyway if I can gift my prize, I would love to give Pets to YJ. :wink:

I think he can use it. :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    CSIMSIE wrote:

Or give it to you if I can. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You know what BG you can just give me the Gen code so you can close up this thread I'll give it to my friend since I plan on buying her Sims for her birthday.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    CSIMSIE wrote:

Or give it to you if I can. :lol::lol:

Wow, that's such a kind offer tk, whether it's allowed or not, I appreciate it :D Thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    bump
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Majestyk wrote:
    bump

^^