Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Announcing the Electric Shark, a Victorian/ Steampunk Houseboat

I loaded a new lot today: the Electric Shark is a fully furnished Victorian-style houseboat.

See the photos here: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=459133

And get the lot here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7841505

At $81,768 it is a bit pricey, but no luxury was spared and all appliances have been upgraded. If I recall, the previous owner of the houseboat left a few special presents behind!

This is one of three houseboats in this series. I will post the others soon.

[And, if I can, I'll see if I can post a picture or two.]

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    edited December 2013
    Electric Shark is a very nice Victorian steampunk themed houseboat. :) Nice shade of colours you have used for both the exterior and interior. Great design of the exterior and layout of the interior levels of the boat. Very nice and rich furnishing of the houseboat.The wall pattern in the master bedroom looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa seats in the parlour. The seats look comfortable for sims to sit and relax there, reading a book from the bookcase. The lamp light on the table looks pretty and great floor mats which suit the home very well. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel outdoors on the porch in the sea air and looking at the views of what is happening on the water. It is great that there are planters on the porch for sims to grow their own plants there to harvest and use for meals when cooking in the kitchen. Nice design of the kitchen and dining area. Nice shade of blue that you have used there. Great to have the bar area for sims to have a drink before or after dining. The wall pattern looks nice. Sims will like going star gazing using the telescope or keeping fit by using the treadmill on the roof top level. They will like looking at the views from there to.
    Great design of and furnishing of the houseboat! :)
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited December 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Electric Shark is a very nice Victorian steampunk themed houseboat. :) Nice shade of colours you have used for both the exterior and interior. Great design of the exterior and layout of the interior levels of the boat. Very nice and rich furnishing of the houseboat.The wall pattern in the master bedroom looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa seats in the parlour. The seats look comfortable for sims to sit and relax there, reading a book from the bookcase. The lamp light on the table looks pretty and great floor mats which suit the home very well. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel outdoors on the porch in the sea air and looking at the views of what is happening on the water. It is great that there are planters on the porch for sims to grow their own plants there to harvest and use for meals when cooking in the kitchen. Nice design of the kitchen and dining area. Nice shade of blue that you have used there. Great to have the bar area for sims to have a drink before or after dining. The wall pattern looks nice. Sims will like going star gazing using the telescope or keeping fit by using the treadmill on the roof top level. They will like looking at the views from there to.
    Great design of and furnishing of the houseboat! :)

Thank you, rosemow! What a detailed critique and great feedback.
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited December 2013
    This is great! you really captured the steampunk feel...the parlor is so lush and perfect. :) And I love the name too...it makes me smile. awesome job!
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you, Ruthless! That is praise from the highest source possible! I love your builds, mine are only pale imitations.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    This is fun! :D Love your steampunk victorian houseboat. That living room inside looks gorgeous. Well done. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: