Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sprite Forms

Does anybody have a list of all the Sprite Forms yet?

I've got 7 of them so far:

Chromec
Futech
Gamma
Metaso
Phobus
Simulus
Zigrid

Comments

• Options
    mtsimsgurlmtsimsgurl Posts: 32 New Member
    edited November 2013
    ddkxue.jpg

you get two from itf careers
  • Options
    ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow, I was ignoring these guys because I already have a Sim with a Dragon and a baby with a IF in the inventory...

...but I kind of want Esper now...
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited November 2013
    Nice picture, very helpful.

I knew about the 2 from the careers. According to Carl's they are Astrid for the Astronomer, and Roboid for the Arena career. Esper is probably the 11th one you get for collecting all of others. So the only one I need to find is Dixon.

I still haven't figured out exactly how the "Share Sprite Form" and "Ask for Sprite Form" interactions work. From using two active sims I can tell they will still show up even if the other sim doesn't have any forms you don't know, so there isn't any easy tell.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited November 2013
    Have your Sim meet future Sims or resident plumbots, most of which will have their own sprite. Ask for Sprite will give you whatever sprite type the other Sim has currently. My Sim has obtain nine different types that way. Still don't have Esper, though. Oh, use Share Sprite Form with other members of your household to give them the new form.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited November 2013
    bklienhart wrote:
    Nice picture, very helpful.

I knew about the 2 from the careers. According to Carl's they are Astrid for the Astronomer, and Roboid for the Arena career. Esper is probably the 11th one you get for collecting all of others. So the only one I need to find is Dixon.

I still haven't figured out exactly how the "Share Sprite Form" and "Ask for Sprite Form" interactions work. From using two active sims I can tell they will still show up even if the other sim doesn't have any forms you don't know, so there isn't any easy tell.

No, Roboid is from the Bot Center career, not the arena.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited November 2013
    My Sim (Nervous Subject) finally found the Esper sprite! He managed to get it from a plumbot named Mela.

Screenshot-462a_zps3c2c13bc.jpg

Hooray! I've been wanting this one ever since I saw this thread.

Best Regards,
    Nik

Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited November 2013
    Oh cool, I knew of the 10 forms + the 11th you unlock by "learning" the other 10, but had no idea about the career ones. :D

Raindrop (Pixon) was my favourite, but now Roboid is giving it a run for "cutest sprite form" title.
  • Options
    chloedaismithchloedaismith Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    Sorry if this has been discussed already in the thread, but how do you get sprites? I just got my first one, Tristan, but I have no idea what I did...
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited January 2014
    You can go to OL & see them on coffee tables at the place you stay & once you interact with them, your Sim will put them in their inventory.
    You can visit the crash site & there are usually one or two in there you can take (interact with & they get put in your Sims inventory)
    You can ask a future ITF resident for one.
    You can buy them. (think they are in the entertainment (miscellaneous) section)
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    So, how do you get the skill challenge to work? My sim has 10 sprites, with all 10 of the forms you can collect or get by asking. They are in her personal inventory, but the skill challenge has not completed. Here's a picture of them lined up on her living room floor:

Screenshot-54.jpg

From left to right, they are:

front row: Gina (pixon), Jocelyn (gamma), Callie (jenum), Chrissy (futech), Edward (zigrid)
    back row: Tomeka (simulus), Jebidian (phobus), Jeremy (mataso), Jimmie (feronix), Rachael (chromec)

Is there something extra I'm supposed to do, to get them to register with the game for the skill challenge?