Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sierra24's - "RISE n SHINE" and "TWIN PALMS" Thank You SimGuru Hydra for the Feature!

Comments

• Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2013
    :D I love California Dreaming (and the song too) Wow, your work is wonderful Sierra, I am so pleased you are back to building again and we will get to see more of your amazing work .. thanks for sharing Vicki
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited September 2013
    Your lots are absolutely stunning! I left you a few rec's!

Hi Natasha. thanks very much for the nice compliment here and also on TS3CC. I just noticed it there and welcome if you're new. Feel free to ask if you need any help.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hey lady! California Dreamy is nothing short of dreamy! So much activities and beautiful aesthetic qualities. Love what you did with the skylights! :mrgreen: Now I see what you were talking about, lol. And welcome back to building. Have missed your creations.

Hey Kimmie, thanks so much...as always. I hope my next upload will be a special treat for you to see. It's on a big lot too.

Btw, I dunno if you're the right person to ask but I know you're one of the admin over at TSS and know you're very active there, but I can't seem to sign in there. Must be from being inactive for so long. Now that I'm back, could you by chance reset the password? I can't retrieve my PW with the emails I'm using too.

Thanks too Kimmie.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Congratulations on California Dreamin being featured! :) It is great to see it being featured. Congratulations to you! :)

Thanks very much Rose. Yeah, I agree it's nice to see it feature too. It's like the ultimate compliment for us buiilders and helps us strive to build more and do better.....least that's the effect it has on me.

Actually, I hope you'll have a look at my next upload coming in a few weeks.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Everything is such beautiful work; I'll have to camp out in your studio for a while. Great job. Rec'ing ball coming your way! :mrgreen:

Thanks very much Empresspamela. Will have to do the same and return the favor sooner than later. Very much appreciated too.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    YAY Sierra! :D I am so happy for you! Congrats on the feature sweetie! You deserve it. Love your creations. You are so talented. Thank you for being such a wonderful, supportive friend. *Hugs* :D

WEEEEEEE Yanti Yanti Yanti!!!! Hugs dear. "ALWAYS" happy to read your comments. I should be the one thanking you for always being so supportive, and of course wonderful. HUGS!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :D I love California Dreaming (and the song too) Wow, your work is wonderful Sierra, I am so pleased you are back to building again and we will get to see more of your amazing work .. thanks for sharing Vicki

Thanks so much Vicki. I almost didn't come back and the last 7 months, I didn't even touch the game once, but two inspirations recently came up and now I'm no longer building for my own fulfillment but for another. The funny part is, this time I'm more inspired to build better then last time I was here.

Thank you again too.
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Sierra! CONGRATS on feature of California Dreamin ( I LOVE that song). The build is terrific and perfect for Island Paradise. Hope you are having a good weekend...XXOO Karen
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2013
    YaaaHooOoo! Congrats, Seirra!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    gokukaren wrote:
    Hi Sierra! CONGRATS on feature of California Dreamin ( I LOVE that song). The build is terrific and perfect for Island Paradise. Hope you are having a good weekend...XXOO Karen

Thanks Karen. I think I congratulated you on your thread also but forgot to say it's the best GokuKaren lot I've ever seen. Have a good weekend too. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    YaaaHooOoo! Congrats, Seirra!

Hi Taryn, thanks for stopping by and thank you very much also.
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you for your lovely post on my thread! I was searching for your thread and gladly I found it! Your studio is beautiful! And your feature is very well deserved! Wonderful modern home! But what I missed on your thread was the download link of your CALIFORNIA DREAMIN.

Here it is: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7653341 :D rec`d it!
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited September 2013
    California dreaming is fabulous. Congratulations on the feature!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Lucyena wrote:
    Thank you for your lovely post on my thread! I was searching for your thread and gladly I found it! Your studio is beautiful! And your feature is very well deserved! Wonderful modern home! But what I missed on your thread was the download link of your CALIFORNIA DREAMIN.

Here it is: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7653341 :D rec`d it!

Hi Lucyena, thanks very much for the compliments and for stopping by my studio. Have a great weekend too! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    California dreaming is fabulous. Congratulations on the feature!

Hi WS, thanks very much for the compliments on the house and the feature. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    New lot upload 10/17/13, Amore Mediterraneo. Thanks for viewing.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2013
    WOW! :shock: Sierra this is a gorgeous mansion! :D I love mediterrenean style of builds and yours is definitely one of my favourites. :D Stunning architecture and landscaping. Love the sunken fountain area and the pool. Beautiful garden! I could spend a day exploring it happily! :D Lovely interiors too. Especially the pool room with the bar and the double bedrooms. Recommended and added to my favourites. Brilliant job Sierra!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    edited October 2013
    Amore mediterraneo is a very nice home! :) Great exterior design of it! It looks very nice the way you have done the trees, plants and flowers throughout the outdoors areas! It all looks very lovely! The way you have done the steps at the front entrance and side of the house looks great. Very nice side water fountain feature surrounded by the hedge fencing, and the water feature at the front of the home looks nice. The courtyard water fountain area is very nice! So many nice places to relax throughout your home, both outdoors and inside. Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors, either sitting, standing and walking throughout the property, looking at all the nice plants and flowers and the nice restful water fountain features. You have designed the whole build so very nicely! Great outdoors kitchen area. Great pattern and colour you have used for the counters and bar there, and great to have a buffet table for sims to serve food from. Nice place to make a drink and eat some food outdoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the house! It looks great how you used the sports themed pattern and have done the walls and flooring in one of the bedrooms. The walls/floors look great! Great to have the keyboard there to play tunes on. It looks lovely the patterning of the walls in the nursery too, and very nice patterned butterfly rug on the floor. Little sims will delight in sleeping and playing there. Great purple/pink patterned themed bedroom. The shutter shades over the aquarium look great there. Great recoloring of the ceiling lights in front of the shutter shades. It looks great the way you have placed the bookcases in front of the patterned wall. Great combining of the bookcases together! It looks good! Very nice furnishing of all the bedrooms. Nice brown shades of colours you have used in the double bed bedrooms. The bedrooms look very spacious and nice. Very nice sitting areas in these double bed bedrooms, with comfortable chairs to relax on. The way you have placed the cushions is very nice. Great study desk areas. The grand piano in one of them looks very elegant. All the bedrooms are done so very nicely! The way you have recoloured and placed the rugs in each of them looks great. It looks great the fireplace wall where you have placed the bookcases combined with the dressers either side of the fireplace, and have the picture above the fire. The indoor pool area looks great. It looks great the way you have used the arches through your build. Great recolouring and placement of the towels near the pool, and the angled positioning of the loungers looks great. Great island water features in the pool. Great design of the kitchen. The tiled patterned larger island bar counter is great. Nice floral mat that you placed under the dining table. It is a nice place to eat with the warmth and glow of the fireplace to enjoy whilst eating the meal. It looks great the way you have set up the lounge room sitting area using half walls to create a nice private place to relax on the sofas and have a read or a chat. Nice study and library room. Nice place to study at the desk , read or practise playing the piano. The way you have created a corner of bookcases looks good. Great brown darker shades you have used in the home theatre. It adds a great atmosphere to watching the movies. Great to have the speakers there to listen to music whilst watching tv or movies. The sculpture statue beside the steps leading down to the theatre looks great. Great billiards room. Sims will enjoy playing a game, trying out new billiard tricks and have a drink from the bar. Great flooring pattern that you have used there and in the nearby sitting area.
    Your home has so many great details in it! Great designing of it all! It will be a house that our sims will enjoy living in and exploring all the great features , areas and details of it, throughout the indoors and outdoors!! :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited October 2013
    Your latest lot is fab and so big! My favourite room is the double height lounge area with the roof beams. Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW! :shock: Sierra this is a gorgeous mansion! :D I love mediterrenean style of builds and yours is definitely one of my favourites. :D Stunning architecture and landscaping. Love the sunken fountain area and the pool. Beautiful garden! I could spend a day exploring it happily! :D Lovely interiors too. Especially the pool room with the bar and the double bedrooms. Recommended and added to my favourites. Brilliant job Sierra!

Yanti, I'm feelin the Amore just reading your comments. All the work put in is worth the WoW and favorite from you. Thanks very much (as always) dear. HUGS! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Amore mediterraneo is a very nice home! :) Great exterior design of it! It looks very nice the way you have done the trees, plants and flowers throughout the outdoors areas! It all looks very lovely! The way you have done the steps at the front entrance and side of the house looks great. Very nice side water fountain feature surrounded by the hedge fencing, and the water feature at the front of the home looks nice. The courtyard water fountain area is very nice! So many nice places to relax throughout your home, both outdoors and inside. Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors, either sitting, standing and walking throughout the property, looking at all the nice plants and flowers and the nice restful water fountain features. You have designed the whole build so very nicely! Great outdoors kitchen area. Great pattern and colour you have used for the counters and bar there, and great to have a buffet table for sims to serve food from. Nice place to make a drink and eat some food outdoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the house! It looks great how you used the sports themed pattern and have done the walls and flooring in one of the bedrooms. The walls/floors look great! Great to have the keyboard there to play tunes on. It looks lovely the patterning of the walls in the nursery too, and very nice patterned butterfly rug on the floor. Little sims will delight in sleeping and playing there. Great purple/pink patterned themed bedroom. The shutter shades over the aquarium look great there. Great recoloring of the ceiling lights in front of the shutter shades. It looks great the way you have placed the bookcases in front of the patterned wall. Great combining of the bookcases together! It looks good! Very nice furnishing of all the bedrooms. Nice brown shades of colours you have used in the double bed bedrooms. The bedrooms look very spacious and nice. Very nice sitting areas in these double bed bedrooms, with comfortable chairs to relax on. The way you have placed the cushions is very nice. Great study desk areas. The grand piano in one of them looks very elegant. All the bedrooms are done so very nicely! The way you have recoloured and placed the rugs in each of them looks great. It looks great the fireplace wall where you have placed the bookcases combined with the dressers either side of the fireplace, and have the picture above the fire. The indoor pool area looks great. It looks great the way you have used the arches through your build. Great recolouring and placement of the towels near the pool, and the angled positioning of the loungers looks great. Great island water features in the pool. Great design of the kitchen. The tiled patterned larger island bar counter is great. Nice floral mat that you placed under the dining table. It is a nice place to eat with the warmth and glow of the fireplace to enjoy whilst eating the meal. It looks great the way you have set up the lounge room sitting area using half walls to create a nice private place to relax on the sofas and have a read or a chat. Nice study and library room. Nice place to study at the desk , read or practise playing the piano. The way you have created a corner of bookcases looks good. Great brown darker shades you have used in the home theatre. It adds a great atmosphere to watching the movies. Great to have the speakers there to listen to music whilst watching tv or movies. The sculpture statue beside the steps leading down to the theatre looks great. Great billiards room. Sims will enjoy playing a game, trying out new billiard tricks and have a drink from the bar. Great flooring pattern that you have used there and in the nearby sitting area.
    Your home has so many great details in it! Great designing of it all! It will be a house that our sims will enjoy living in and exploring all the great features , areas and details of it, throughout the indoors and outdoors!! :)

Wow Rose, you have a real special gift for writing and you're extremely observant of the details. You're certainly blessed. Thank you very much, it musta taken you a long long time to write this. If I could DRF a compliment, you got it. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Your latest lot is fab and so big! My favourite room is the double height lounge area with the roof beams. Rec'd.

Thanks very much WS. Yeah it's a huge house, my biggest creation so far and twice the MB of my former large lot Rancho Margarita. :D
  • Options
    MerryWiddowMerryWiddow Posts: 4,262 Member
    edited October 2013
    Amore Mediterraneo is a dream. I love the landscaping and the architecture. Your interiors are so beautifully done.

Stay Shiny!

MerryWiddow
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oooooh.....Sierra! Holy cow! That's gorgeous! Utterly gorgeous!

Rec'd and faved!
    T
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Amore Mediterraneo is a dream. I love the landscaping and the architecture. Your interiors are so beautifully done.

Stay Shiny!

MerryWiddow

Thanks for stopping by Merry. BIG HUGS!!!