Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FLASH MOB PANEL - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR JAN/FEB FM PANEL

As most of you know, things have been modified and updated for Flash Mob. Some of you participated in the re-vamping process. For that, I am grateful. Your suggestions and ideas were taken into consideration and incorporated in the new Flash Mob Guide. That is why this thread now exists.

Now, down to business. This will run similar to the Flash Mob Host thread, except panel members will serve for 2 months.

DUTIES:

- The panel has been put in place to avoid the problems that come from people trying to nominate personal friends or themselves as a double account. The panel also serves to provide balance in the selection process.

- If the hosts cannot agree on an honoree, their individual choices are put before the panel for a vote. The end result will determine the honoree for the chosen month.

- There are 3 permanent members and 3 rotating members. Only the rotating members will change. I will serve only as a tie-breaker. In other words, if the hosts cannot come to an agreement on an honoree, the panel will take a vote. Majority rules.

- There is a list of potential honorees. The panel can chose to invoke the list, if they find that neither party chosen by either host is suitable, based on the new Flash Mob Host and Honoree Guide.

- The list will remain confidential. In other words, if a rotating panel member is on the list, their name will be removed before the list is distributed.

- A randomizer will be used so that only the first 5 names will be given to the panel.

- A copy of the Guide will be sent to the rotating panel to review.

- Panel members are required to give input on the target, once acquired. It helps if more than 2 heads are trying to find out what the target likes or dislikes. It will also give the mobbers more of a choice of what to do.

- The 3 rotating members will, if needed, will contact me. I will be the liaison between the 2 sets of members.

- The 3 permanent members will remain anonymous. That will eliminate the possibility of either the rotating members or hosts influencing the vote.

- The 3 permanent members do not meet the requirements for Flash Mob as they have either already been honorees and/or have no wl that would qualify.

- Ultimately, as mentioned above, the panel is only to be invoked IF the hosts cannot agree on an honoree.

The next post will be the list of volunteers. If you are not on the list and wish to serve in this capacity, please feel free to post here and you will be added.

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]

Comments

• Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited October 2013
    ROTATING LIST OF PANEL VOLUNTEERS

1. Emilzydiva
    2. Alitoni
    3. NOXXI
    4. Potterphyle (after October)
    5. thesims3boy
    6. olive337337
    7. samiam662
    8. Dasheeeee
    9. Blacksheba1973
    10. TKbluebasketball
    11. Ivanna420
    12. Bandcampsquirrel
    13. DippyDesigns
    14. Ra345

Post edited by Unknown User on
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    NOV - DEC 2013

1. Emilzydiva
    2. thesims3boy
    3. olive337337
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    JAN - FEB 2014

1. Saschatilo
    2. Dasheeeee
    3. cassandrastryffe

Welcome, my dears. Please e-mail me for the guide.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    MAR-APR 2014

1. TKbluebasketball
    2. SunsetSorbet
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    MAY - JUNE 2014
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    JULY - AUG 2014
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    SEPT - OCT 2014
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    NOV - DEC 2014
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    OPEN
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'd like to volunteer! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Harry, thank you. You really are a big help and I appreciate it.

I'll send you a copy of the new FM Guide. If Fi (Dippy) and TK decide to use the list, we will randomize the list and give all of you the first five.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    olive337337olive337337 Posts: 410 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'd love to volunteer, if you'll have me :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:

Harry, thank you. You really are a big help and I appreciate it.

I'll send you a copy of the new FM Guide. If Fi (Dippy) and TK decide to use the list, we will randomize the list and give all of you the first five.
    Always here to help the greatest people! :mrgreen:

I'll be on the look out for the email. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I'd love to volunteer, if you'll have me :)

Most definiyely. Thank you. Please e-mail me so I can send you the host guide.

Are you also interested in being on the permanent list for rotation?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    olive337337olive337337 Posts: 410 Member
    edited October 2013
    yes, im interested. I'll email you now :)
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited October 2013
    Yay! The thread is up! Unfortunately. I hate this whole idea and i don't want to volunteer. Actually. Now that this panel thing is in Flash Mob i don't want to participate at all anymore. You can take my name off that stinky list you got going on the front page.

*🐸🐸🐸🐸*

OH MY GOODNESS! I AM JOKING! Can't believe i pulled that off! I thought i would burst out laughing!

Of course i want to volunteer!! I love this panel idea! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I have a question.

What happens if the hosts want to honor a panel member and can't think of anyone else?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    I have a question.

What happens if the hosts want to honor a panel member and can't think of anyone else?
    Maybe the panel members are immune from being an honoree?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    I have a question.

Probably, that would cause a whole bunch of confusion everywhere if the hosts could only think of this one person who was on the panel to honor!!
  • Options
    NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited October 2013
    Ah good you already got me, i was just charging in to do the ol 'dont forget about me!! *puppy dog eyes etc*' but you beat me to the punch :wink:

This was in no way a bump.... :lol:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ohhhh i just had a look at the little november/december panel list and i see i am now

emilzy-d-VIVA

emilzydviva awwwwesome xD
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    Yay! The thread is up! Unfortunately. I hate this whole idea and i don't want to volunteer. Actually. Now that this panel thing is in Flash Mob i don't want to participate at all anymore. You can take my name off that stinky list you got going on the front page.

*🐸🐸🐸🐸*

OH MY GOODNESS! I AM JOKING! Can't believe i pulled that off! I thought i would burst out laughing!

Of course i want to volunteer!! I love this panel idea! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I was not fooled *uhn-huhn*. Not for a minute, since you already e-mailed me before the thread went up. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:
    I have a question.

Probably, that would cause a whole bunch of confusion everywhere if the hosts could only think of this one person who was on the panel to honor!!

I answered Emily's e-mail. But here it is for everyone else.

If a panel member is currently serving, they cannot be considered. Since the hosts know who the rotating 3 are, they should not chose them.

However, even if you name is on the list, as long as you are not currently on the panel, you qualify to be the target, if a host chooses you.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:

*🐸🐸🐸🐸*

I was not fooled *uhn-huhn*. Not for a minute, since you already e-mailed me before the thread went up. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Aw daaannnng flabbit! lol! I sort of had that flying around the back of my brain. Although i couldn't quite grab it to put some sense in my brain to remove the post because it was pointless xD Oh well!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:
    I have a question.

I answered Emily's e-mail. But here it is for everyone else.

If a panel member is currently serving, they cannot be considered. Since the hosts know who the rotating 3 are, they should not chose them.

However, even if you name is on the list, as long as you are not currently on the panel, you qualify to be the target, if a host chooses you.

Thank you for answering!