Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Needs Prank Callers

I think it would be funny if your sim could prank call another sim. You don't have to know them at all....just pick up the phone "call a sim" comes up and you have an opportunity to prank someone.

Comments

• Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2013
    Well I think that atleast kids and teens can prank call someone they know in TS3. I don't know if it's in the Base Game or in Generations.
    In TS2 I think you could prank call some random person in the middle of the night.
    It could be a fun thing to have in game.
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    edited September 2013
    I didn't know you could do that already....oops....LOL!! I just have never had the option to do it in my games. Then again, most of mine involve adults.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited September 2013
    Grumpy Sims in TS2 can call anyone in their phonebook they have 'met'.
    It's funny..and fun! I thought it was very funny in TS1 when my Sim would call a Sim..needed those for promotions! and Morty would curse out my Sim..the voice actor on the other end of the line was hilarious.

But I hated Morty for that reason..he was so hard to make friends with..but it was hilarous when the popup would say 'You interrupted my TV program!'..LOL

I also like in TS1 the Sims on the lots in the SuperStar town weren't so nice. :P If you didn't have enough talent skills or talent to try to sing or model or act etc..the directors etc. would tell the Sim get off their lot..'come back kid when you get some talent' or something..sometimes quite mean..it was funny....like..you can't sing your way out of a wet paper bag...get outta here! :wink:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'd love to see this return in TS4, just as it was made in TS1:

tumblr_mm9b9mmfJ21qlop36o1_500.png

tumblr_lyad19FSSa1r6xnkfo1_500.jpg

There were many others too, but the ability to actually prank call others sounds pretty cool. There could be Sims who can tell it is our sim prank calling them and that'll affect their relationship.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited September 2013
    lol I miss those crazy phone calls from TS1!
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    LuckySkyLuckySky Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sk8rblaze wrote:

There were many others too, but the ability to actually prank call others sounds pretty cool. There could be Sims who can tell it is our sim prank calling them and that'll affect their relationship.

I remember those from the ts1. That last one used to really scare me as a kid lol. I always thought something terrible was really going to happen to my sim.
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited September 2013
    I remember when you would receive a lottery call and win more simoleans. Those were the days.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sk8rblaze wrote:

No, no, no :-) These use to scare the hell out of me and then I would be scared something bad was going to happen to my sims :'( Sims 1 knew how to scare me lol :-) I was 12 at the time I got it and when I saw that phonecall I would be super scared and sometimes just pick a new house..

Random question... can children die in Sims 3?
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited September 2013
    06Bon06 wrote:
    Sk8rblaze wrote:

No, no, no :-) These use to scare the hell out of me and then I would be scared something bad was going to happen to my sims :'( Sims 1 knew how to scare me lol :-) I was 12 at the time I got it and when I saw that phonecall I would be super scared and sometimes just pick a new house..

Random question... can children die in Sims 3?

Yes. But only if their school is struck by a meteor.

Otherwise, no.
  • Options
    xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sk8rblaze wrote:

LMAO!!! That second one was hilarious! I used to love doing this from TS1.
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sk8rblaze wrote:

ts1 calls scared the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of me..
    that music, that evil laughing face, the message itself.. ts1 knew how to set the tone. -shiver-
  • Options
    jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    edited September 2013
    I hope they add ones like The Sims 1 had. That would be awesome! :D
  • Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sk8rblaze wrote:

OMG!!! I completely forgot about those calls!!! First time I got one I was laughing...until my sim died. :evil: :lol: