Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Party Time(NoCC) by saitouamy---New lot @ Page34

Comments

• Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited September 2013
    Idontrcall
    Thank you so much Idontrcall for warm comments and rec's!
    Yes, I didn't use bright colors this time. Tried to make an dim, woody & rattan tropical building that local people comming and hang out :) I thought dark inside would be appriciated for sims since the world has such a bright sunlight! So glad you like it :)

rosemow
    Hi rose, thank you so, so much for sweet and very detailed comment *hugs,hugs,hugs!* I'm really happy you liked it's roof and windows. I just can't get away with combination of octagon roof and this off-white color. It really suits in the tropical world I think. And big windows are for hot weather.
    Also I'm pleased that you liked the first picture. I wanted to put the beautiful background mountain and ocean view. I'm so into Sunlit Tides :D

samj6
    Hello samj, thank you so much for kind comment and rec's :D
    I love that wood fire oven too, it is a perfect oven for country house especially. So when I planned to build a farm house, that has to be in the kitchen :wink: Also I'm really glad you liked the landscaping of the pub, I tried not to break the beautifulness of the world. Again thanks for stopping by :)

anettesb
    Thank you anettesb! Wooh you're hosting a contest? I'd love to visit and check it then... I love contest :wink:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh WOW Amy! Pub Tahiti looks AMAZING! :shock: :shock: I just adore the architecture with the thatched roof. Love, love, love the way you have decorated. :D Perfect choice of patterns, textures and colours. If this place was near my home I would be dropping in there often! :mrgreen: Brilliant job! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    yanti68
    hi and thank you so much yanti :) Ooh your sweet comment make me smile in front of my computer! I was collecting lots of tropical resort image, especially Tahitian. Those simple but warm traditional woody buildings took my heart! So I wanted to build one like that...glad you like it *hugs*
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited September 2013
    Amy- Barn Lodge is so cute with the cows and the chickens! Nice work with the landscaping! It looks really pretty with the pond and garden. Nice warm interiors!

Pub Tahiti is really cool! It has a wonderful tropical, vacation feel to it! Big Rec for both these beauties! :D
  • Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited September 2013
    Amy I think Pub Tahiti looks great. I'm sure my Sunlit Tide Sims and their friends will love hanging out there. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    WrathofCath
    Hi Cath! Thank you so much for your warm comment and rec's :D
    Faded flower texture or warm red wall texture, lots of wood furnitures and dim light from lamp were my image of the old country house. So I put them all. I'm glad you liked it!

rsedorothy
    Thank you so much for sweet comment dorothy! I would be more than happy if your sims enjoy being in there :)
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2013
    Pub Tahiti is so drool worthy! Love the colors, the weave and wood textures and the layout in general. So much thought went into this and it shows. Excellent work and showcase! :D
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hello kim, thank you so much for stopping by!
    Glad to read your warm comment... I wanted to make a pub that match Sunlit Tides so collected lots of traditional tropical buildings, especially Tahitian images. Glad you liked it and my showcase *hugs* :)
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited September 2013
    The Barn Lodge is simply fantastic. Love how you set up the cooking area in the kitchen and the rustic color choices inside the home. :mrgreen:

Pub Tahiti looks like a lot of fun and fits in extremely well with Sunlit Tides. Like the extra touch of adding in the deep fryer too :wink: 8)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hi SciFiWarlock, thank you so much for your warm comments!
    Kitchen is one of my favorite room to build, especially the room is very important for farm house I think. Glad you like it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MutsuraboshiMutsuraboshi Posts: 11 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Amy,
    I really love your work, you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I want to build a japanese island for my self creating (hopefully japanese-looking)sims with some of your houses and own creations, so I have downloaded as a first step the Ryukyu style house. Instead of the 3.1 Mb, there only comes 474 Kb with an error message. I would ask you on your site, but I can't leave a post there, so I have tried to sent you a FR that I can ask you, but you didn't accepted it.
    To my luck I saw this link under your "about me", so I hope you can answer me this way. Why does the download not coming completely:-(? I can't believe that this beautiful house is only 474 Kb large. I have the same addons as you, except Showtime and naturally I don't have all these things you buy from the store. Do you have an idea, why it doesn't work?
    I love old, traditional and simple japanese houses, so I googled some pics, but I only found big houses like temples:-(. I have a japanese simmer friend, which "unfortunately" creates "only" very beautiful japanese sims. Another japanese friend of mine in FB is such a lazy bone, that I could wait for years, until she maybe find some spare time, to send me a few pics:-(.
    Then I saw your post to kate... on my page, a common friend and I felt a ray of hope. I was going to your studio and my dreams come true, until the download fails:-(
    I would be very happy if you can help me with this problem and if you like and you find some spare time, you can take a look at my self "tried" japanese sims and maybe leave a comment. You don't have to rec. it or accepting my friend request, if you don't like, but I would be very delighted:-).
    Thank you in advance

Yours respectfully

Mutsuraboshi
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hi Mutsuraboshi, thank you so much for commenting!
    I just try downloading the Ryukyu house twice and I succeeded both times. hmm...could you try downloading other lots? Both from mine and your self's. If you can't DL them all, try restarting your computer. Sometimes launcher gets very glitchey but will be ok later.
    Also the lot size is 474Kb before you actually installing it so it's not a ploblem :D It will become 3.1Mb once you installed it so don't worry!

I just accepted your FR so if you still have problem DL it, let me know :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    A big thank you for your fast answer and accepting my FR, I try it now immediately:-). I'll give you an answer, if it works

Best regards

Mutsuraboshi
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    A big thank you for your fast answer and accepting my FR, I try it now immediately:-). I'll give you an answer, if it works

Best regards

Mutsuraboshi

No problem, hope it works :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    It works!!! I'm so happy...yeah:-)!
    Thank you very, very much for your help and your kindness, you are the greatest:-)))
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Your very welcome Mutsuraboshi! Have fun with the house :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    saitouamy wrote:
    Your very welcome Mutsuraboshi! Have fun with the house :wink:
    Yes I will have:-), thanks to you!!!
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh my gosh, I love love love your Barn Lodge! It's very colourful and friendly and cute, and the landscaping is so pretty. Definitely nabbing this one for my game :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hi GreenCats, thank you so much for sweet comments *hugs*
    I love traditional(it is... right?) red colored barn so wanted to make it as a resident. I'm so happy that you like it and planning to add it on your game :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Western Pub(NoCC)

20x30 Commercial Lot.
    Watching Movie Stuff reviews made me want to create a western pub but right now my sim is in Sunli Tides. So I tried to blend tropical and western together :mrgreen:

1.jpg
    A little porch to hang out
    2.jpg

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-iyAm45HZLbI/UjrJEs0aNVI/AAAAAAAABhE/fh7FY64BtsM/w600-h453-no/3.jpg[/img]

5.jpg
    Western Pub need a Porker Table(Pretend!)
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-ScoBxbJw1J4/UjrJFr8kdNI/AAAAAAAABhU/hsTM11q6IPE/w600-h453-no/6.jpg[/img]

8.jpg

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-FPA8DaCwvCM/UjrJGGa0IhI/AAAAAAAABhY/XU71tPwYL5U/w600-h453-no/7.jpg[/img]

4.jpg
    Parking Area and small grape field
    9.jpg

Thank you so much for watching :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2013
    Western Pub is a great western themed place for our sims to visit to enjoy having something to eat and drink. :) Great design of the pub both inside and the exterior which captures the western theme very well. Great wall textures and colours that you used for the exterior and interior walls. The way you have done the sign on the top front of the pub looks great. Great way you have set up the bar area and your cowboy sim bar tender suits working there. Great poker domino table for sims to play their games on or they can enjoy playing a game of pool or darts . Great pub games to play. The lassoo on the wall looks good. Sim will enjoy sitting out on the front porch on the seats and enjoy having a drink outdoors. The star freezer bunny on the banner suits the western cowboy theme, and the barrels there look good. It looks nice the way you have done the area near the parking spot. The covered wagon looks great, looking like sims have ridden there in the wagon. Sims will like harvesting the grapes and dmaking up nectars using the nectar machine that you have provided. Great recolouring of the nectar machine. The type of windows you have used look great.
    A great pub to ride to on your horse and enjoy having a drink or something to eat in a great western themed pub! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oooooooh Amy this is beautiful! :D You have such great eye for details! Love, love, love everything about it. :D It is such an atmospheric build! All the decor items suit perfectly for the build. Love your creations! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited September 2013
    Amy your Western Pub is wonderful. I love how you've used non-traditional items, recolored them, and make them work perfectly for a western theme. Very nice! On my way to rec (and I very much like your cowboy bartender, too :)).
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    rosemow
    Hello rose, thank you so much for your sweet comment *big big hugs*
    I wanted to make a wild west themed pub but I couldn't get an idea of how the interiors like. Kind of get an idea of exteriors from movies but inside... so most of them are from my image. I'm so relived to read your words :D Also thank you so much for commenting about the porch. It was what I wanted to make especially. The tropical view outside... it's just too beautiful to miss!

yanti68
    Hi yanti, thank you so much for stopping by and rec & adding it on your favorite!I picked up many of items from Pets + Island Paradise EP. When I simply build the Western Pub surrounded by colorful plants, it looked very...odd :lol: So decorated the lot with IP objects. I was a bit scared if it fits well in Sunlit Tides, so I'm really happy you liked it!

Idontrcall
    Thank you so much Idontrcall for warm comments and rec's :)
    The mixologist gives the lot western mood I think 8) I posed the game and took so many screenshots, wanted to show him like a real cowboy. Really glad you liked him!
  • Options
    LaudeLaude Posts: 640 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hello Amy ^-^ That's a really well done westtern Pub, even with the tropical mix on the outside. I loved the landscape and that little area with the font and "cart load". The colour palette used on the interior, was well applied. I left a rec'd! :)