Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Support including Create-A-Style in TS4~ (Over 300 signs!)

Comments

• Options
    maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited August 2013
    without create a style everything will look the same. I love it to change the patterns and make something out of nothing. you can do so many things with just the couch that has a cow pattern on it with only CAST that it would be a huge dissapointed to not inclde it. I won't buy this game without CAST
  • Options
    daisylee910daisylee910 Posts: 73 Member
    edited August 2013
    If no CAS I will probably stay with 3. I am not spending 70 bucks or whatever to go backwards.

You can add me to the list that if no create a style it is probably a deal breaker for me.
  • Options
    BlueblockBlueblock Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed for sure!

Removing this tool would be a big regression!!!

If no CAST I will probably stay with 3²
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi, bethyGrace! :D

I am supporting this greatly.

Everything in the game then can become unique. (I would hate to furnish a home without it! :( )
  • Options
    MadaphorMadaphor Posts: 78 Member
    edited August 2013
    Sign me up as another Create-a-Style fan. It is, to this day, my favorite upgrade from the other Sims games.

• Options
    Bubblez800Bubblez800 Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2013
    I totally agree! Put me on that list!
  • Options
    NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited August 2013
    You're totally right! And since they so love the community's creativity (right? They say that all the time, don't they??), I'm scratching for reasons why it would be left out

It is rather simple. When you are dealing with just a few presets you can load them up relatively quickly.

When you have to load up the object then the colors... that causes a bit of slowdown.

That is "a" reason I can see.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2013
    ABSOLUTELY - add me - Writin_Reg

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    edited August 2013
    Add me as well, Please.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2013
    yes, yes, put me down, we need this.
  • Options
    FrogPrinceFrogPrince Posts: 485 Member
    edited August 2013
    Include me in the list: FrogPrince. CASt is a must have!
    No CASt would be like not having chocolate! :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    NeeLashaunNeeLashaun Posts: 133
    edited August 2013
    I support Create a Style. Count me in!!!
  • Options
    JRon7667JRon7667 Posts: 234 Member
    edited August 2013
    SIGN ME UP. Put me on the LIST!

EA has made some dumb moves in the past, but they can't so dumb as to NOT include CASt in the game. It is what made S3 really bearable at times for many... and leaving it out, would be going backwards, not forwards.
  • Options
    JuiceBoxHeroJuiceBoxHero Posts: 27 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I couldn't agree more about CASt! I have to say, I really disliked The Sims 3. But the one thing that kept me playing it was CASt. It's such a fun tool and they would be making the biggest mistake to get rid of it.

I have been posting my opinion about this everywhere possible in hopes that EA will see how angry I am and change their minds.

I understand that they are doubtful about not including it in the game in fear of ruining the fluidity. But they should really be more fearful of decreasing our ability to express our creativity!

I am in favour of keeping CASt! ADD ME TO THAT LIST, WOMAN.
  • Options
    bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    edited August 2013
    Haha, RIGHT AWAY! *salutes*

Hi TRatchet :)

I'm loving the support here guys. I know there are a couple of threads about Create-A-Style going on, but please keep on posting here as well. ALMOST 100 people in support so far just from this thread - awesome! Going to tweet the link around soon :D
  • Options
    CheezirationCheeziration Posts: 100 Member
    edited August 2013
    If it'll get it in the game, please add me to the list! How can I make all those ridiculously color-coordinated outfits without it?!
    vmBGbsG.png
  • Options
    AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited August 2013
    I thought i signed this but i guess i didn't. Signed.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2013
    Anavastia wrote:

There's a similar thread floating around. I ended up signing both of them too. :-)
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    edited August 2013
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:
    Anavastia wrote:

There's a similar thread floating around. I ended up signing both of them too. :-)

Haha, no harm in that. As long as the message is still getting out.

WOOT 100!! Great job guys, lets keep it coming! :D
  • Options
    3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed. i cant imagine them taking this away. even if it means taking out the color coordinated moods i dont care. i want CASt
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited August 2013
    I signed the other petition, but I'll sign this one too.

Please, EA, we neeeeed CASt. Don't make us rely on CC to get recolors of clothes. :(
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    Crizzy2468Crizzy2468 Posts: 628 Member
    edited August 2013
    No Create-a-style in TS4??? This is a deal-breaker for me! CAS was the best feature they added to TS3, and I can't imagine the game without it.
  • Options
    msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    edited August 2013
    I think it would be a deal breaker for me if they didn't add CASt. that is the best part of the sims 3 and they should definitely add it to the sims 4.
  • Options
    simka72simka72 Posts: 98 Member
    edited August 2013
    Leaving out the most powerful creative tool is a step backwards.
    Many People play the Sims for just the creative aspect (like me) and are rather more interested in designing and building things than playing.
    If they have their Focus more on the characters now, thats fine. But this cannot be the only Trademark - so please EA, don't be stupid, put in CAST!

Signed