Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mai's Berry 100 BC-Announcement Pg.9

2r2ydy0.jpg

I've been thinking about doing a 100 BC for awhile but decided against it since I had three other stories going. Now that A Petal of Color is canceled I decided to give the 8th generation's daughter her own story.

I'll be taking sims from anyone's studio who doesn't mind. However, I will change their skintone, hair and eye color to make them colorful if thy aren't already.

Rules I’ll be playing by:

1. No Jobs, only using skills to make money including anything the kids create.

2. I’ll age the kids up when I feel they are ready.

3. Each kid will have a different father unless multiples.

4. No cheats except for when the sims get stuck in any way or the household is so full that it’s too much to handle.

5. Definitely No Money Cheats
2guwokm.jpg
The Challenger:
Mai Lily White (the daughter of Lotus Blossom and Moon White)

Traits:
Nurturing, Family-Oriented, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, & Photographer’s Eye

SN Type: Genie (like her father)

100BC:
"I Dare You To" 100 Baby Challenge By:ski260
Nikki's Berry Babies Challenge By:Lynz1193
Hailee's little Oaks: a 100 baby challenge By:svxcgirlyeah
Kira Love's 100 Baby Challenge By:TerraKnights
Doll Marine and 100 Baby Plums By:NyraKick

Stories By Me:
Magical Colors-Supercy/Rainbowcy
Everyone's Different-Randomcy
A Petal of Color-Rainbowcy

(the story her parents appear in)

Comments

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited September 2013
    # of Kiddies: 9/100
    # of Singles: 4
    # of twins: 1
    # of Triplets: 1

# of Boys: 4

Downloads:
    Mai White
    Heath White(father Sunny Day)
    Kayla White(father Aspen Wolff)
    Zoey White(father Storm Punch

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited August 2013
    i wish you good luck. i got to 37 kids in my 100bc but ran out of passion for it and discontinued it
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    i wish you good luck. i got to 37 kids in my 100bc but ran out of passion for it and discontinued it

Well thank you :D . My fav part of the sims is raising the kids I don't know why though. Hopefully, I can make it to 100 :mrgreen:.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Introduction:
    i6eckl.jpg
    “W-What’s happening” I asked, realizing I was no longer home in my bed.

“Mai Lily White” a voice called out as I looked around for the owner
    2dwcdjs.jpg
    “Your family has been cursed for eternity unless…” the voice trailed off, I, not catching what it said as it drifted away.

“Unless what?” I asked wondering if it would be an easy task.

“Unless you give birth to 100 children.” of course it would be something unreasonable, those darn witches.
    34q7mg3.jpg
    My mind tossed the idea around in my head as I knew the only way to see my parents again would be to do this. “I’ll do it” I yelled out.

“You have made a very wise and interesting choice” the voice chuckled as it disappeared.
    2guwokm.jpg
    “How am I suppose to raise 100 babies on this empty lot!” I yelled out realizing the voice was no longer with me.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ch.1: Father #1-Sunny Day
    106geax.jpg
    My day started out fine and became even better when a hot orange berry walked onto my front lawn. Perhaps I could use him…

Mai: “Hey your hot”

Sunny: “well thank you”

Mai: “wanna help me lift a curse?”

Sunny: “what do I have to do?”

Mai: “Have a baby with me.”

Sunny: “sure ok”
    72vdb4.jpg
    And just like that we found ourselves here…
    2vuilmx.jpg
    That lead to this…
    2nh42gl.jpg
    And then he was gone so I started painting because I would need the money for any baby stuff if it even worked…hmm…how would I even know if it did…
    15efj90.jpg
    Oh right have you even seen where I’m living. That darn witch dropped me off on an empty lot with only enough money for the simplest of things…I will not like living like this for long. Especially, since my family was one of the wealthiest in all of Moonlight Falls!
    debspz.jpg

9bkv1c.jpg
    Later at night I was beginning to get tired so I slept in a very uncomfortable bed, however, I did wake up feeling slightly nauseated what does this mean?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ch.2: First Baby Bump
    2mgl8qr.jpg

k34xhw.jpg

20ud0eh.jpg
    I started my second day in my somewhat of a home painting…la di da dum…I managed to finish that painting as the sun became high in the sky. I, of course sold it for the money but my bills took care of it all.
    k55s39.jpg
    My stomach began growling, lucky for me I don’t need money for food or even have to cook it. Being a genie had it’s perks, for example, summoning food out of mid air…yum …Cheese steak!
    2db2qhk.jpg
    I could also clean the house without lifting a finger…dirty plate be gone!…ha ha ha.
    rrl5r5.jpg
    That of course didn’t work on broken appliances so when the toilet became clogged I had to figure out how to unclog it myself.
    29wkdpz.jpg
    I was working on my latest painting when all of a sudden my belly grew…second step to having 100 kiddies the baby bump…woot…first baby on its way.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ch.3:heh heh...The Baby's Coming...hoo!
    a9xqpe.jpg

2ykxocn.jpg
    My day started as any other…painting but the latest one was almost completed so I sold it for a pretty good amount.
    15d283b.jpg
    I still had some leftover Cheese Steak so I ate some for lunch, luckily my taste buds had no complaints since I had been carving one all day.
    30uprpy.jpg
    I became sleepily after filling up so I went to sleep in my still uncomfortable bed. While I was sleeping baby stuff had been magically delivered. I now had a crib and some toys for when the baby was born.
    169fhg3.jpg

2mh63pd.jpg
    I woke up late at night having to use the toilet seeing as my bladder became overactive during the pregnancy. Though when I finished I did lay down for a small nap still feeling sleepily.
    14l0j2d.jpg
    Waking up feeling refreshed I began yet another painting seeing as how I was now able to put flooring on the gorund so my house was starting to look more homey. Now if only I could afford some walls…huh huh.
    11t61ww.jpg

2jcjgj.jpg
    I felt my house was messy to I made the house sparkly clean. Yay for genie magic!
    ftkl81.jpg
    I was taking a nap when a sharp pain hit. Look at my face can’t you tell I’m having a baby here!
  • Options
    Tiffany_BabiiTiffany_Babii Posts: 427 Member
    edited August 2013
    This is good, I like it so far!
    OriginID: SummerRed7
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    This is good, I like it so far!

:shock: thanks!
  • Options
    tiggerwvtiggerwv Posts: 276 Member
    edited August 2013
    I cant wait to see what your first baby looks like. It is always exciting starting out new. I guess that is why I like to jump from game to game to game. Bookmarked!
  • Options
    ArielleAArielleA Posts: 3,068 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm excited to see the baby! ^_^
  • Options
    AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited August 2013
    I like this so far! Yay for genie powers, must be so nice to make food out of thin air, and clean without having to lift a finger!

I like the curse idea, and how she jumped in right away on getting started. She found the orange berry, and was like "Hey there." I like that he was like "Ok cool" LOL most guys would have went running and screaming for the hills. LOL.
    drakefamilynewsig.png
  • Options
    EmralEmral Posts: 481 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Yay, new story! Looking forward to seeing the baby :]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    tiggerwv wrote:
    I cant wait to see what your first baby looks like. It is always exciting starting out new. I guess that is why I like to jump from game to game to game. Bookmarked!

Thanks! Me either as soon as she had it I closed the game out. All I got was a glimpse at the skintone :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ArielleA wrote:
    I'm excited to see the baby! ^_^

Me too!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I like this so far! Yay for genie powers, must be so nice to make food out of thin air, and clean without having to lift a finger!

I like the curse idea, and how she jumped in right away on getting started. She found the orange berry, and was like "Hey there." I like that he was like "Ok cool" LOL most guys would have went running and screaming for the hills. LOL.

Thanks I can't wait to work on it some more :mrgreen:. Yes at least my sim will save some time when the house is full and be able to serve dinner when their hungry rather then a sim hour later :D.

I thought it was a good idea as well. Especially, since she's a part of the royal family (according to A Petal of Color) :mrgreen:. I thought it was a nice little funny that would make others laugh with their conversation :P.
  • Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I really like your writing style in is story! Its light-hearted and just great!

I'm glad Mai grew up beautifully. Her green eyes make her even prettier :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    gsdluver4 wrote:
    I really like your writing style in is story! Its light-hearted and just great!

I'm glad Mai grew up beautifully. Her green eyes make her even prettier :)

Thanks I'm definitely not going to try writing out an actual story plot for this one would be to hard with 100 kids.

Thanks! Yes I'm glad she did to and her eyes really do suit her.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Ch.4:Heath
    2rxwvnr.jpg
    The days with my little boy, Heath, flew by as his birthday came around. I bought him cake blowing out the candles as he gurgled and cooed.
    2duffx0.jpg
    Hey look a male version of me…I look good as a male, I wonder if he’ll inherit any of his daddy.
    28tgvua.jpg
    After the excitement of his little party of two we were both claimed by sleep. Falling into a deep sleep.
    21loeie.jpg

zwgwao.jpg
    Morning came and I began teaching Heath to use the potty. He was very reluctant to try but after feeding him he seemed much more cooperate.
    2nu21zc.jpg
    Daw…cuteness…perhaps he’ll grow up to be very smart.
    2dl6els.jpg
    After I refreshed myself I began teaching Heath how to walk. He’s just so adorable stumbling his way towards me.
    neupuh.jpg
    I took him to the potty again but he seemed like he was starting to get the hang of it. Perhaps I no longer have to bring him soon.
    el8akj.jpg
    We ended out day filled of cuteness to sleep. Teaching toddlers their skills really tire you out!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ch.5:Father #2-Aspen Wolff
    ajo32t.jpg

2rnk0gh.jpg
    Hey look another hot berry stumbled upon my front lawn. He seemed very confused and hungry so I gave him a meal and asked about him.
    2mo2teu.jpg
    Mai: “Your cute”

Aspen: “uh thanks”

Mai: “you wanna help get ride of a curse?”

Aspen: “will it cure my werewolf curse?”

Mai: “Yeah let’s go with that.”

Aspen: “Alright, what do I got to do?”

Mai: “have a baby with me.”

Aspen “you sure, with this lodging?”

Mai: “positive.”

Aspen “I’m game.”
    2meu79s.jpg
    And that lead to this…
    205owux.jpg
    Which lead to this and I’m sure you can figure out where that went.
    4i33m.jpg

2mfayp.jpg
    When Aspen left he was much nicer then the last guy. He left me with some money which I used to add walls and put a roof over our heads. I now had a two bedroom home. It sure does feel good having a roof over my head!
    2qvcck9.jpg
    Late at night I became stir crazy so I picked up Heath and took him to the park across the street and taught him to talk.
    e8s6kw.jpg
    When we got home I feed Heath and myself. Started to teach him to talk again. He seemed to be picking it up, now just how long will it be before he can actually talk.
    29cp1ty.jpg
    OH NO!…this feeling…I know this feeling!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ch.6:Baby Bump #2
    2hnmlwl.jpg
    With a new house comes new objects. The first thing I did when I woke up in my new house was try out the sculptor’s bench. OO…wet clay!
    2woas2b.jpg
    Before laying myself and Heath down for a nap I made the house spotless and sparkly clean…oo star thingy’s. (can you tell I'm enjoying this)
    2zxwi2c.jpg

zl6f4o.jpg
    While we were sleeping the house had been expanded. Apparently, the builder’s forgot to add a room. However, it was an important room since it would be where all the kids slept once they were old enough. (that's what I get for not thinking ahead)
    2ebbxae.jpg
    Waking from his nap Heath was very hungry so I handed him a bottle, leaving him to drink it as I took a shower.
    2j1vghw.jpg
    Can you believe it! The moment I stepped out my shower broke. Aside, from learning how to unclog a toilet. I now had to figure out how to fix a shower! Hopefully, banging this hammer on it will do the trick.
    2nu6h4l.jpg
    In the midst of my shower repairs my baby bump decided to appear. Baby number two was officially on it’s way!…Yipee…I hope it’s a girl this time.
  • Options
    ArielleAArielleA Posts: 3,068 Member
    edited August 2013
    Haha, lying about curing werewolfness...sly little Mai. ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ch.7:Making an Appearance
    2irm178.jpg

34oettt.jpg
    I was sleeping, well it was in the middle of the night, when a burglar came into my home! I couldn’t believe it! I mean what kind of burglar comes into your home to steal a kids costume chest and a toilet. I mean how would he even carry the toilet…
    15ydl75.jpg

112fp11.jpg

11rubsz.jpg
    Well in my calm state I called the police who, surprisingly, showed up in record time. He fought with the burglar and actual won! Handcuffing him on the spot. The police man made him wait by the police car as he returned my stolen stuff.
    97teg2.jpg
    This incident had me looking into the different burglar alarms choosing the one that fit my home.
    2v9eqyq.jpg

2wrgb4k.jpg
    After I finally managed to get some sleep, I woke up carving crepes; which with my genie powers was no problem at all. I summoned them out of thin air and enjoyed their deliciously goodness.
    10xvfj8.jpg
    Once I was full I took another crack at the sculptor’s bench. Yay for chairs made out of clay! Cause apparently that’s the best I can make. My uniqueness surprises me some times.
    11kwjg4.jpg
    Daw…look at him play with his little dragon he looks so happy to be squeezing it to its untimely death.
    2jeeamc.jpg
    After sculpting a clay chair I was feeling a bit sleepily so I laid down for a nap. Which became very short lived…
    24gsrcp.jpg
    Ooo…Ahhh…Someone Help me!…IT HURTS!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ArielleA wrote:
    Haha, lying about curing werewolfness...sly little Mai. ;)

ehh...she can be pretty sly :wink: .