Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mai's Berry 100 BC-Announcement Pg.9

Comments

• Options
    katgirlmiakatgirlmia Posts: 160 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you for using Pumpkin Spice. I can't wait to see what their kid(s) look like.
  • Options
    ckrulesinakckrulesinak Posts: 407 Member
    edited September 2013
    Awesome post. Riley is my favorite triplet in looks.
    Be kind :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited September 2013
    katgirlmia wrote:
    Thank you for using Pumpkin Spice. I can't wait to see what their kid(s) look like.

No problem, The other sim I had in mind wouldn't install so I'm waiting to see if the creator can put the .sim file up somewhere.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Awesome post. Riley is my favorite triplet in looks.

My fav. triplet is Taylor I just love the way the blonde hair fits her.
  • Options
    ArielleAArielleA Posts: 3,068 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yay, new baby/ies! ^_^
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ArielleA wrote:
    Yay, new baby/ies! ^_^

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ch.22:Baby Bump #6

Let’s see here…how should I start this chapter…Ah, I know.
    2u93m9e.jpg
    Zoey and Basil took advantage of the new band room but the room doesn’t last long and you’ll see why soon.
    2qd0i01.jpg
    Taylor took a shower and found hair dye in the shampoo, only problem is I can’t seem to figure out who did it. All my kids seem to be a suspect.
    k2li69.jpg
    Ericka spent the morning in the arcade room I just couldn’t get her out of there.
    2chqp0n.jpg
    Riley began dabbling with things. I wonder if her inventions will be more creative then mine or Zoey’s artwork.
    2m7hwyr.jpg
    The next morning while all the kids were at school I left in search of some animal friends My house was totally rebuilt. Ain’t it nice and spacious looking.
    210fvup.jpg
    The first floor
    2vazjf9.jpg
    And the second floor
    29maxrt.jpg
    The new bathroom for the kids was amazing four of them could use the toilet at the same time. They could even shower at the same time whoever thought of this was genius.
    33kxb9j.jpg
    With the excitement of the new house I completely forgot that I was pregnant but the baby wouldn’t let me forget that for my baby bump grew bigger each day.
    2luxd39.jpg
    Now I wonder who’s idea it was to have cake for lunch. I didn’t complain since it filled my belly but I just hoped the triplets didn’t become all hyper from the sugar.
    2cro9qp.jpg
    Taylor: “As a genie I command angel food cake to appear!”
    *Cake poofs into hands.*

Taylor: “Excellent.”
    n5lm3p.jpg
    Well I was completely wrong about the sugar making them hyper. To my surprise after lunch all the kids climb into bed to take a nap, which meant I got to take a nap as well.
    x1zhg4.jpg
    *Yawn*

Mai: “So sleepy.”

*rubs eyes*

Mai: “Can we please end the chapter now?”

*snores*
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I like that they have public restroom system for the kids! xD
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ArielleA wrote:
    I like that they have public restroom system for the kids! xD

Yes the way the bathrooms were before they just couldn't get ready for school or bed at the same time. Now they can each shower and use the toilet at the same time.
  • Options
    TerraKnightsTerraKnights Posts: 103 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love your 100BC :'D
    I need to get that public shower thing so all Kira's kids can shower at once. It's a good idea. A really good idea.

And I must ask if I may use Heath for mine! Kira would love to have a colorful genie baby or two ;D
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I love your 100BC :'D
    I need to get that public shower thing so all Kira's kids can shower at once. It's a good idea. A really good idea.

And I must ask if I may use Heath for mine! Kira would love to have a colorful genie baby or two ;D

For the showers I just made a room of 2x1 then placed a shower in it with a door. I"ll try to get a pic of it for you to see.

Go right ahead and use him. I think him and your sim would make amazing looking babies.
  • Options
    TerraKnightsTerraKnights Posts: 103 Member
    edited September 2013
    cmbaker16 wrote:
    For the showers I just made a room of 2x1 then placed a shower in it with a door. I"ll try to get a pic of it for you to see.

Go right ahead and use him. I think him and your sim would make amazing looking babies.

Thats a good idea for when you don't have that public bathroom. I only have two bathrooms in my current house. The kids are always fighting...I really need a system like that going on.

Yay :D I can't wait to see what they might look like. And I can't wait to see more babies from Mai as well. All her babies are so pretty!
    Active Challenges
    Riley EPIC Challenge |
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ch.23: Full Moon Craziness
    2aewd4j.jpg
    This has nothing to do with the chapter but thought it was a nice picture to share. Basil playing on the piano in the new art/music room.
    dqgmqw.jpg
    Ok now, everyone woke up from their sleep but it was the night of the full moon. I just hope none of the children go outside. However, they did all shower. (this system is really helpful.)
    hwzvv6.jpg
    I also woke up from my long nap and began painting right out on the front balcony watching the zombie’s raise from the ground.
    11jyete.jpg
    As a late night dinner I summoned fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches, The kids seem to have no complaints and I had been craving some peanut butter.
    50n038.jpg

24m5g8k.jpg

dfipo7.jpg
    Zoey: “Hey look at this.”

Ericka: “what I don‘t see anything.”

Zoey: “You got smoke coming out your ears!.”

Ericka: “MOM!”
    s24kk8.jpg
    However, Zoey’s pranks did not stop there. She even bestowed Basil with the power to fly.
    2czsg0n.jpg
    Basil: “Hey look I can do a back flip! Awesome!”

Finally the full moon came to an end and with it Zoey’s pranks. Thank goodness, I didn’t want to have to settle another dispute.
    2vkl3ic.jpg
    Before school Zoey and Basil signed up for some after school clubs. Zoey signed up for Debate and study club, while Basil signed up for Music and study club.
    2m5b1ap.jpg
    Soon all the kids left for school and I began tidying up their room. No one knew how to make their bed, but I didn’t get very far. The very familiar pain of labor kicked in and the baby(ies) was on it’s way.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ch.24: Cinnamon and Brown Sugar
    34zg8lk.jpg
    I spy with my little eye two little cuties learning to walk. I suppose your curious as to who they are…Very curious?…Really curious?…not curious at all?…I suppose that could happen but for those of you who are very curious or really curious I present to you…
    28ck8w7.jpg
    Cinnamon
    2jc7fq1.jpg
    And Brown Sugar

(don’t ask I was thinking along the lines of pumpkin pie since their father’s name was Pumpkin Spice.)

The two of them really take after their father, but hey they have my eyes. Perhaps they’ll have my looks as well once they get older.
    i4k5xd.jpg

1zvy815.jpg
    Here they are again learning to talk. Basil really liked to help out but I think it was on the account that he was no longer the only boy in the house.
    jr7atd.jpg

2cegs9i.jpg
    Hey look who’s potty trained! Phew no more diaper changes for awhile.
    24owm68.jpg

rbk31u.jpg

2ee8vlu.jpg
    Now let’s go see what the other kids are up to. Ericka and Riley played with the doll house. Taylor played with the rocking horse, can you guess what she’s playing?, and Zoey did some sketching on the drawing board.
    t7hoif.jpg
    Oh, just one more shot of the twins. Incredible, their trying to chew the block at the same time. I wonder when they'll figure out that the blocks aren't meant to be eaten.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    It's nice when they have their dad's coloring, since so many of the kids look like Mai.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ArielleA wrote:
    It's nice when they have their dad's coloring, since so many of the kids look like Mai.

Yes I agree, though I am surprised that they got her eyes.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I love how Pumpkin's kids turned out! My favorite is Cinnamon.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    katgirlmia wrote:
    I love how Pumpkin's kids turned out! My favorite is Cinnamon.

I like Cinnamon too.
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,931 Member
    edited September 2013
    the twins are handsome :D

I have males in my studio that you can use
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ch.25: Birthdays and Zoey Moves Out
    2558909.jpg

30axis0.jpg
    The first to age up was Zoey, sadly she was too late to her birthday cake. She turned into a beautiful young lady. Ready to go out in the world all on her own. She was planning on joining the medical career once she was in her own place.
    bdmdlj.jpg

24xmhk1.jpg
    Next up was the oldest of the twins, Cinnamon. He decided to take the iniative and blow out his candles without my help. I can already tell that he looks like me even if it’s just a little.
    2ryln2v.jpg

qnr6n6.jpg
    Last up was Brown Sugar. He blew out his candles with his brothers help (because of all the birthdays I missed him actually blowing out the candles.) He’s also going to look like me just a little when he gets older.

(don’t ask about their clothes I was trying to find something with a fun shape.)
    2eyew0g.jpg
    All the birthdays were done and it was time to say goodbye to Zoey. We hugged and I kept asking questions.

Mai: “Did you pack everything?”

Zoey: “Yes mom”

Mai: “Make sure too eat regular.”

Zoey: “I know mom.”

Mai: “if your father gives you any trouble…”

Zoey: “you’ll be the first to know.”

Mai: “Make sure…”

Zoey: “I help out with my younger siblings.”

Did I not menton this? Storm has two more kids but I’m not sure if they have the same mother or not, so Zoey has two other half-siblings aside from my own children.
    qz1vlv.jpg
    Early the next morning all the kids gathered in the backyard. For some reason they had a day off school, which gave them a three day weekend. Ericka, Riley, and Taylor all played hopscotch together.
    25km1ko.jpg

1zzsqx.jpg

2nia4cx.jpg

30jlog6.jpg
    The sun came up and the twins were awake enjoying their time to sleep in. They joined their sisters outback where they played on the water slide with Ericka and Taylor.
    2h5v236.jpg
    Riley decided to go inside and put her brain to use. She was inventing something but only had an idea we’d have to wait a bit to see what she’ll come up with.
    2ppbpms.jpg
    Basil played the drums. He wanted to master every instrument and the first one he choose was the drums. He was level 6 and pretty good to.
    bhg6f5.jpg
    I spent my morning painting. The painting was turning out lovely don’t ya think?
    t96qgj.jpg
    For some family time we spent the afternoon at the beach. The triplets all went swimming.

Taylor: “Marco!”

Ericka&Riley: “Polo!”

(I wish)
    16h9n9k.jpg
    The twins played in the sand.

Cinnamon: “Ha…Mine better then yours.”

Brown Sugar: “Not.”

Cinnamon: “Is too!.”
    14m9mr8.jpg
    Basil and I just relaxed in some lounge chairs. I enjoyed not having to do anything for my children to be entertained. Though I soon found that Basil only joined me because he wanted to have a beach or pool party for his birthday.

Basil: “So um mom you know that indoor pool we never use.”

Mai: “Yeah what about it.”

Basil: “Could we possibly have a pool party for my birthday?”

Mai: “We’ll see.”
    30tne47.jpg
    Before going home we all took one last swim in the ocean. I must say it was quite the fun day.
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,931 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love the last shot with the sun is setting
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Nancy01905 wrote:
    I love the last shot with the sun is setting

Thanks. It did turn out pretty nice even though I didn't plan it.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ohmygosh, the twins look gorgeous! I hope they stay that way.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    katgirlmia wrote:
    Ohmygosh, the twins look gorgeous! I hope they stay that way.

Knowing Mai her genetics should not fail us.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Some bad news...All my custom content in sims must go...which means all my Berry sims will be deleted...which results in the end of Any Rainbowcies. I would keep it all but my game keeps crashing every time I open it up so I have to remove all my custom content including skintones cause I'm not really sure what is causing the crashing.