Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Paradise Bug Thread

Comments

• Options
    DawnmccarthyDawnmccarthy Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2013
    Since installing island paradise, my sim won't get a job. I click a business lot and select the job, but my sim just stands there and the task I gave them goes away. I tried restarting and making a new world, and it still happens.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,553 Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't know if this is a bug, or just something EA forgot to do.

The all-in-one bathroom does not change outfits. So, in the mornings, a sim goes in wearing sleepwear and comes out after their shower still wearing sleepwear etc.

Also, when woo-hooing in there, hygiene does not go up as it would in a normal shower.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks to Dawn and ceejay for jumping in.

Going through real quick to see if I have anything to add

@sunsetblast: It might be that testingcheats is messing up mermaids (like it does with other supernatural) cause the cheat was never updated for them.

@cyrynpen: I'll add you to the issue, try the factory reset described on the first page.

@lionman345: I'll add you to the issue

@TenderWolf: This is so weird. I wonder why you are the only one reporting this. Guess that's something I need to check out.

@Jacek83218: I'll add.

@gettish: No didn't have time at all this weekend. But I made myself a note where to find it so no worries.

@Krisha880: OK. Thanks. Guess I need to change my post then. I did notice that MC shows a bug spawner scenario but even deleting that doesn't seem to help. I guess the only thing you can do is move them up, every time you have them spawn.

@ZeekSlider: Sounds not all bugs related to the mailbox are fixed then. Can't put every problem on the list but I'll add the mailbox. You ARE at 1.55 and not 1.54, right ?

@CanarySim:

1. Try factory reset described on the first page
    2. Try replacing with a new copy
    3. I learned that they are not available on the fridge so they shouldn't be for butler and maid either. I guess I'll put it back on the list to clarify
    4. Not sure how that works, I'll add

@stargazer22: Not sure if I added you yet. Will double-check

@midge719: Please don't post here if you haven't a bug to report (in a non-rant matter). You can open your own thread and throw as many tantrums as you like there. Thank you for your cooperation.

@Pulversoppa: Long list. Will only add the new ones since I have so much to compile after this weekend. Hope that ok. Let me know if you absolutely want to be added to a certain issue.

1. I'll add seashell issue
    2. Thanks
    3. I'll add boat issue
    4. Could you confirm the name of the lamp
    5. Thanks, should be on the list
    6. Thanks, should be on the list
    7. I'll add ink blot test (is this Uni ?)
    8. I'll add scan for spirits but maybe that's on purpose ?
    9. I'll add resort. Probably a problem for all AMB careers
    10. Abandoned boats should be on the list. You can delete with testingcheats, object-delete.
    11. Please report all achievement problems in Russkii's thread in tech. Could be both.
    12. Does especially mean that this is the cause ? Taking them to CAS with testing cheats also seems to mess them up
    13. Yeah, that has been established :)
    14. Is it always an island or just surfacing ? Any sharks nearby ?
    15. I'll add the invisible issue
    16. I'll add radio stations
    17. Should be on the list
    18. Mirror: Only houseboat or everywhere ?
    19. I'll add LTR
    20. Existing issue, has to to with multirabbitholes
    21. ALL items or the ones that interfere with the blueprint ?
    22. Existing. Thanks for confirming that not fixed
    23. I'll add the party wish issue. Does it matter where the party is (maybe houseboat related ?)
    24. Thanks
    25. Thanks
    26. No idea, I'll add the Kraken question
    27. Thanks
    28. Try reinstalling the multi tab.

@Penelope: Thanks. I'll add that report to the issue

@BrandiBug: Make sure all your mods are updated to the latest version

@janvel831:

1. I'll add
    2. On the slowness, please post in tech and have your specs verified. Maybe you need to reset all Sims in town.
    3. I'll add the dragon moodlet issue
    4. Routing issue: Could you report those to ellacharmed3d (links on the first page under routing issues) and tell her exactly which ones.

@catloverplayer:
    1. You have the option but they don't do it or do you not have the option ?
    2. I'll add to existing
    3. I'll add
    4. Late Night bars as well ? That seems to work for others. I'll add

@dizzydee:

1. Did you edit them in any way ? Noticed something special when it started happening ?
    2. All on the list
    3. I'll add
    4. How far up ? Everywhere ?
    5. I'll add the car selling issues. Maybe he had to pay ransom :)

@Dawnmccarthy: Please answer the questions in the second post

@elanorbreton: I'll add.

Not sure what plans for today. Probably going back to the party again today but not as long. I'll see if I have the energy to do the compiling tonight.

If not, I will need to have to invest the time tomorrow morning.

I will only be answering until coming Friday, after that it will be either the helpers taking over or no answering at all anymore. The helpers have their own post to add important items to the first page.

I will be on a Sims break for almost a month, starting Friday morning.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    kece73kece73 Posts: 217 Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't know if this is a glitch or not, my sims waited all afternoon for a front desk clerk, finally one showed up at 9:45 p.m. and checked them into the hotel. If this a hotel where I worked at and front desk staff did not show they would be fired. I thought that there was supposed to be 3 shifts of staff? Or is there a fluke in this?
  • Options
    midge719midge719 Posts: 222 Member
    edited July 2013
    Sorry Crinc, didn't mean to rant in the bug thread, im just so annoyed with the game, the lag issue is really bad, I have had to use another world, the textures when loading the game are slower than before, is there any news at all from EA about a patch or anything?
  • Options
    ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited July 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @ZeekSlider: Sounds not all bugs related to the mailbox are fixed then. Can't put every problem on the list but I'll add the mailbox. You ARE at 1.55 and not 1.54, right ?
    Yes, I was able to patch it to 1.55 before I started playing with this new game. All the bugs I've reported are 1.55 related, as far as I know.
  • Options
    janvel831janvel831 Posts: 140 Member
    edited July 2013
    @janvel831:

1. I'll add
    2. On the slowness, please post in tech and have your specs verified. Maybe you need to reset all Sims in town.
    3. I'll add the dragon moodlet issue
    4. Routing issue: Could you report those to ellacharmed3d (links on the first page under routing issues) and tell her exactly which ones.

Thanks Crin. I will post in tech about the slowness, but I am pretty sure it is not my computer, it's less than one year old and high end. I will try resetting all sims first, but I don't remember how to do that. If you have time could you post it, if not I will figure it out. I have had to reset my Sims a few times because they get stuck so maybe that is what I have to do.

I will also report the collectable issue to ellacharme3d later on tonight. I will have to go back into the game to get the exact locations.

Thanks again for all of your help and all that you do. I hope that you have a great vacation. I live on the East Coast and have never been to the places you will be traveling to, but I know people who have and they say they are beautiful. Enjoy!

• Options
    JCRsunsim24JCRsunsim24 Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you- :) I did have the no mosaic mod and when I updated the mod the Pool fountain and slide water animation works!!!! It looks awesome!!Also noticed it fixed the fog effect over undiscovered islands!!
    Still can not get the grill interaction when on the house boat and still having limited fridge interaction on the houseboat as well :( Thank you again!!

Pool Fountain / Slide / Boat Grill and Fridge Glitches - PLEASE HELP!!
    Overall- this game is amazing and I have had very little problems. However, the new fountains that go into the pools and the slides- I have no water animation. I can select to turn water on and off but nothing- this is even at the resorts. Also, I can place grills on my boat and it tells me no animation and I can not grill on my boat. Also with refrigerators- I put them on my house boat and I only have the limited interaction of a mini fridge.... please help.... is anyone else experiencing these glitches???
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    cyrynpencyrynpen Posts: 39 New Member
    edited July 2013
    For info I tried the reset factory option and I still have the problem. When I choose a household in IP none of them load. :( Can't seem to play the IP world at all anymore.
  • Options
    EnelarEnelar Posts: 75 New Member
    edited July 2013
    @janvel831

I was having issues with dragons but it was caused by the game not being on the proper patch (despite saying it was after installing IP, launcher said different).

I'm able to interact with dragons again but I'll see if I'm having the same issues you are regarding the moodlet.

Is it awful that I haven't even really had a chance to play because launcher, routing, and CAS issues have tied up my game thus far?

Could someone also point me to the tech thread?
  • Options
    CodzillaCodzilla Posts: 15
    edited July 2013
    I apologize if this has already been reported.

I began playing this expansion today, and am experiencing game stopping routing/pathing errors. My Sims won't enter the home, or complain of not being able to move to areas, although the paths are clear. Even after moving to a new property, the pathing issues remain.

I am using no mods.

Thanks
  • Options
    gettishgettish Posts: 65
    edited July 2013
    I have another concern... my sim discovered one of the islands and the fog did not settle or clear and it's still saying that message of "I wonder what's down there or under there, is this suppose to happen? She can't even step foot on the island unless I go to map view and click on the icon for her to visit. There's still fog and everything else I said before. Also, when my sim gets close to these islands, my game lags horribly but as soon as she moves away from it, it's better. Don't get me wrong there's still lag in my game from this ep in general but getting remotely close to an island causes my game to almost be unbearable to play when she's near it. It seems like there's no point for me to discover an island if it's going to be like that. It's a disappointment. Discovering islands, finding mermaids, and having a houseboat etc is what this EP is about and there is an issue with every one it seems. I feel like the ppl close to the sim guru's get the better experience of the game whereas the rest of us is getting all the bugs. It's weird yet ironic. The most they have is a bit of lag and the cave glitch but everything else seems to work fine for them. How fair is that...
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited July 2013
    @kece73: I've added you to the resort issue where they never show up at all. Hope that's fine

@midge719: Well, you did since day one and I'm really getting tired of it. I have no info from EA, I don't work from EA and I don't have any connections. If you want information from them, contact one of the Gurus through twitter or contact customer support.

@ZeekSlider: I've added to existing

@janvel831: Use the cheat resetsim *. Problem is that I don't have time to handle all the lag issues so you it's better to post them all in tech where there are more people helping out. Not saying it's your computer but they can give you tips on what to do. I'll also be making a post should I find the time.

@JCRsunsim24: Are you using a noMosiac hack ? If so, make sure it's updated as well as any other mods you have.

@cyrynpen: Hm. Don't know what else you could try. See if anyone in tech has an idea.

@Enelar: There's a whole tech forum (second forum on the list of forums).

As for you not being patched to 1.55: The patch on the DVD is 1.54 so if you're patching through the DVD, you have that patch and not the newest one.

@Codzilla: Please answer the questions in the second post. Is this a new game ? Are you playing Isla Paradiso ? Houseboat ? Home on the island ? All Sims or just certain ones ? Did you try resetting or moving out and back in ?

@gettish: I had someone else report lags when they get close to islands. It's best to post your specs in tech for that.

I've added the fog not lifting issue.

============= UPDATED THROUGH HERE ====================

There was a lot of compile so if you got an I'll add from me or want to absolutely be added to one of the existing issues, let me know.

Please remember to re-state your issue if you re-post. I can't go back to search for your issue.

Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    CLM1227CLM1227 Posts: 517 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Ceejay -

<I>@CLM1227 just want to confirm you cant rename the pet
    </I>

You can rename the pet, but you can not alter the "family name". For my test Sim, her last name is West, so her new kitten should've been Boo West (and has been before this patch), but instead it was Boo Cat. I could change "Boo" to something else, but not the last name.
  • Options
    ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited July 2013
    My Sim I've been keeping an eye on has aged up, and then a lot of bad things happened.

First, I tried saving, but Error 12 reared its ugly head. Fine, whatever, I'll just do what I normally do whenever a Sim ages up and then export the family to the bin folder so I can import it into a new(er) save game.

However, when I entered CAS to change the look of my Sim from the randomized outfit that the game gave him, all the "Hair with Accessory" assets were coming up bald on my Sim. I'm not talking about the Store DLC, I mean EVERYTHING!! Including the CAS stuff from previous EP and SP, every last one of them was coming up as if I selected the Alien Bald setting. :shock:

Then, upon clicking "accept," the game crashed to the desktop. No prompt, no audio hang up, no "Blue Screen of Death." Just POOF! Desktop and no game.

I'm going to clear my RAM cache before I see if I can reproduce this bug, but seeing as how my last save was two Sim days before my teen ages up naturally, I may have to utilize the Birthday Cake or cheats to speed things along. I'll keep you updated.

UPDATE: Yeah, there's something in CAS that's really messed up. The balding glitch fixed itself upon reloading the game, but I wasn't in CAS for more than 5 minutes before I crashed to the desktop again. Same thing happened this time as with the original report, too. No warning. Just desktop.

If anyone wants to review my Crash Dump Logs, let me know. I kept both of them just in case someone wants to look at them.

Second UPDATE: I did some non-technical tests on my own, and I think my problem is that I have too much stuff. CAS kept crashing the moment I would switch to customizing the clothing a Sim would wear. Any Sim, that is; not just the one I've been trying to age.

Basically, what I think is going on is this: The game or my computer can't handle the data load, so instead of it grinding to a halt or slowing down to load everything, it just says "forget it" and closes out of the game. Now, a long loading time in CAS is something I'm used to given how many sets I have from the store that include clothing, but I've never had it crash on me this hard as a result of having too much stuff.

I did try this with DLC turned off, and I was able to go through most the process before another crash to the desktop. However, even WITHOUT DLC, the data load was very long for both genders going straight into CAS.

This is rather upsetting, because I know the only way to fix this is to get a better computer, but I'm still paying hospital bills right now, so getting some new technology is still quite a ways off in the future.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Silence731Silence731 Posts: 305 Member
    edited July 2013
    havent read through the entire list of postings yet but im posting this as an addition if someone else already has,

all sims reset when trying to explore caves, doesn't seem to matter if its pearls deep, mermaid grotto, or rocky shoals, I send my sim to explore and they reset to the nearest plot of routable land still in their diving suit, and it doesn't happen to just my sims, it happens to the npcs as well

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod).
    I am using some CC but none of it is placed in the world currently

2. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch ? IP

3. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.55

4. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    people saved to bin from a previous world

5. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ?
    refer to #4 above

6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA, Isla Paradiso

7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? unfortunately windows 8

8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? physical copy code wich was then downloaded from origin

9. Are you reporting for the Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? home world
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited July 2013
    So, an update to my problem with not appearing insects.

At the old saved game no insect appeared at all. After I moved my sims into the library and into a new neighborhood of Island Paradise I found insects. :D Therefore I think my old saved game was somehow messed up.

But now I have the problem with the mermaid tails. Will try out the tip from 1st page with color changing next time I play. I have now overwatch and master controler (newest version, downloaded today) in the game. I have to use MC for changing the color as the mermaid is a npc. Since the tail issue my sim resets itself when talking to the mermaid under water.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited July 2013
    Okay, so the good news is that I went to a new world--with mods installed--and the resort staff came, and the mermaid transformation worked fine. She did take a few extra seconds to transform, but no resets needed.

The bad news is that this means my world I'm currently using is somehow corrupt/glitched out.

I also noticed the stuttering with lag was greatly reduced. An example would be that the sim I tested didn't pause every few seconds, or had choppy animations when doing something such as chopping food.

Is there any way to salvage this, or is it a lost cause? It is a custom world, Storybrook County, but I don't think being custom is the issue, right?

While I'm happy everything is working, I'm saddened that my world is potentially ruined/lost.

Sorry for the confusion--I'm assuming since this worked in Appaloosa Plains it would be solved in any world.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2013
    crinrict wrote:

@dizzydee:

1. Did you edit them in any way ? Noticed something special when it started happening ?
    2. All on the list
    3. I'll add
    4. How far up ? Everywhere ?
    5. I'll add the car selling issues. Maybe he had to pay ransom :)

1. No. Just had my sim make friends with the mermaids in hopes of finding their secret island.
    4. At first the boats and taxis stopped nicely at the water line. Now they seem to zoom up 3-4 boat lengths.

I think I'm going to do another factory reset per your instructions and play without messing about with Hobart's Hideaway. The cockroach issue leads using testingcheats and perhaps that leads to the problems with the boats and the mermaids tails.
  • Options
    CodzillaCodzilla Posts: 15
    edited July 2013
    To answer your question, I've been playing this game since Sims 3 was released. This expansion (Island Paradise) was purchased upon release, but today was my first attempt to it. I am not playing on a houseboat, and this applies to both Sim characters that I control. I have moved these Sims out of one bad home and into another, and have encountered the same problem.
  • Options
    stupidlecatstupidlecat Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod).

I have like one custom hairstyle, but its not currently in game.

2. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch ?

Island Paradise.

3. Which Patch Level are you at ?

Most recent.

New game.

New sim.

6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?

New one.

7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ?

Win 7.

8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?

DVD.

9. Are you reporting for the Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ?

Nope.

Also, it kicks me out of firewalking too as well as snorkeling/scuba diving. I uninstalled and reinstalled Island Paradise. As well as cleared out the cache folder, still nothing.
  • Options
    ShepherdmoonShepherdmoon Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited July 2013
    Here's something new that happened to me that might be of help in discovering why sims suddenly go to shore for no apparent reason while diving (Note: I was NOT exploring a cave, just hanging out under water):

After I went back to my houseboat following a dive, I saw a message that one of the mermaids I saw at the dive site had died. I got really excited and quit back to the main menu and reloaded the previous save so I could wait around and watch her die... I really wanted to see what Death looks like under-water. I waited, and eventually the mermaid just surfaced and started swimming to a nearby shore. Shortly afterwards, my sim suddenly and involuntarily surfaced and took a boat to the same shore the mermaid was slowly headed toward. When he got there, there were about three other sims standing there aimlessly--I guess they were reset there at the same time. I waited for the mermaid to arrive on the island but she never did. I just got a message that she died sometime when she was swimming in the middle of the ocean, and never saw any Death animation. This might be an example of an event that causes all sims at a dive site to be forcibly reset.... was death under-water ever even coded in?
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited July 2013
    This is a really minor issue, but it's annoying nonetheless. I am having an issue with fire pits since I installed IP/the patch.

On Hobart's Hideway, I attempted to move the fire pit that was already on the lot. (The fire pit has chairs placed at it rather than the default ones.) As soon as I pick the pit up to move/rotate it, the chairs become "ghost" chairs and can no longer be edited. The chairs remain "ghost" chairs even in live mode. (Yes, I realize that the default chairs do this normally, but I'm talking about chairs that are added to the pit.) Here is a screen capture from live mode:

Screenshot-6-2.jpg

(edit: sorry, the above picture does not show the original fire pit on the Hobart lot, but rather a new one I placed.)

I have tried placing several other fire pits and adding chairs to them and they all seem to do it. This behavior seems localized to resort lots. I tried the same steps on a residential lot (place a pit, add chairs, move pit) and they behave normally there (that is, they do NOT turn into ghost chairs).

Here are the answers to the questions from the second post:

I use them normally. However, I removed all of them and cleared the cache in order to re-test this issue.

2. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch ?

I have both.

3. Which Patch Level are you at ?

I started a new game.

I used a sim from my saved sims bin initially. I re-tested the issue using a pre-made household in IP (Torres family)

6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?

Isla Paradiso / Hobart's Hideaway

7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ?

Win 7

8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?

DVD version

9. Are you reporting for the Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ?

Home world.
  • Options
    soyokazenoAmesoyokazenoAme Posts: 59 New Member
    edited July 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    @soyokazenoAme - re mermaid bugs do review the post issues and possible solutions here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/686687.page

re family missing portraits i may not have the best answer moving may clean out those pix one possible work around that comes to mind moving forward try placing pix into the family bin in buy

I did read the first post, it mentions them having that moodlet even while swimming, but it doesn't mention teen mermaids having it while at school.

Thank you, I will give that a go.
    crinrict wrote:
    @soyokazenoAme: Did you edit the mermaid in CAS at all ? I'll add your issues

A friend in the group I'm in has posted her teen merSim died from drying out while in school. I found that shocking as normally life threatening needs are filled at school if they get too low.

I still don't think teens should have a Drying Up (from the sun) moodlet while indoors at school, either. Doesn't make sense. :/ It's harsh as it's -30 mood and she had it all day :(

I did edit in CAS with testingcheats, it's less likely to crash if I do both hair and clothing in one go than heading to mirror and dresser separately, as my computer is not that fancy. The teen in school was born a PlantSim then cured with Potent Cure Elixir at teen age and then ate Mermadic Kelp. The young adult that got the Drying Up (from the sun) moodlet had it even while swimming with full hydration bar, she was a Fairy, cured with Potent Cure Elixir, then ate Mermaid Kelp.
  • Options
    JodieH777JodieH777 Posts: 215 Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't know if anyone else has reported this issue because I didn't want to read through the entire 60 pages, but I didn't see it on the first page, so here it goes.

The issue I am experiencing is with sims taking a long time to start doing an action. Once they start the action they do it smoothly and quickly without pause. The game itself does not pause but only the sim does. For example I had two sims sparing in the front lawn and a third sim comes from the house to go to the carpool. Just as she reaches the gate she pauses for like 5 or 6 sim minutes, but my two sims which are sparing don't pause at all and continue to spar with smooth actions. My sim at the gate then takes a step up to the gate makes a 180 degree turn and pauses again for another 5 or 6 sim minutes then makes another 180 degree turn and walks through the gate and takes about two steps and pauses for another 5 or 6 sim minutes before continuing on smoothly to the car. The two sims sparing never paused once, so I know its not a lag issue. This happens at all gates, doors and archways. It takes my sims about 15 sim minutes to go through a single doorway. This long pause also happens on most other actions that my sims perform as well, such as changing clothes, going to the fridge, giving the baby a bottle, ect ect. Sometimes I have waited up to an hour for them to just perform an action.

Because of this all my sims have been getting to work/school late. I followed my sims kids to school because I wanted to make sure they got there okay because their school performance wasn't increasing and when they got to school there was about 20 other sims waiting to get in the school. One sims would go through the door and then there would be a long wait until another sims would go through the door, ect ect. Long story short my sims kids did not get up to the door until school was over and that is why they were not gaining any school performance.

When I first started playing IP this issue was not so pronounced but has gotten increasingly worse the longer I play and it not only affects the world I am playing in but affect them all. I even started a brand new game and I still had this issue and it was just as bad as in my other worlds.

Answers to questions:
    I did have mods and cc, but I removed them, cleared all my caches, completely uninstalled my game and reinstalled it and I am still having the same issue

2. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch ? Island Paradise

3. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.55.4

Tried Both and have the same problem with both.

5. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Only used pre-existing sims

6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA

7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? Win 7, 64 bit

8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD

9. Are you reporting for the Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? Home-World

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top