Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your IP Story?

Maybe there's already something like this?

Just 30 minutes till release, so: What's your IP story?

I plan for mine to be about an old fisherman who goes by the name of Hermit, he was shipwrecked after a cruise when he was in his teens. He's living rather quietly, and comfortably: Given up on help for many-a-year. When luck strikes him, and he meets a beautiful Mermaid girl, Arista. ( Awhhh.. Hopefully Hermit and her will fall in love! If not, at least she'll show him to society, right, right, hopefully? D: )

Comments

• Options
    NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited June 2013
    I already have a male YA who is prepping to go to uni for Business.

Then, he will graduate and go into the business career, but in the mean time get frustrated because all the work has severely hindered his plans of starting a family and dedicating time to them.

Maybe he'll figure out becoming his own boss might be the way to go and he will attempt to run one or multiple successful 5-Stars resorts!
  • Options
    WillikesartWillikesart Posts: 98 New Member
    edited June 2013
    NezImani wrote:

Then, he will graduate and go into the business career, but in the mean time get frustrated because all the work has severely hindered his plans of starting a family and dedicating time to them.

Maybe he'll figure out becoming his own boss might be the way to go and he will attempt to run one or multiple successful 5-Stars resorts!

Absolutely LOVE it! :) Great story! Might steal it later on! Hehe.
  • Options
    RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited June 2013
    I am making a young woman whom is moving as far away as she can from moonlight falls. Her family was wealthy, before tragedy struck and her father, mother and twin sisters died in a horrible spell casting accident that literally blew up the family estate. From there she packed up a little baggy threw it on her broom stick and landed in isla paradeso. With her families wealth that was left with her she plans on making a home for her own, maybe open a resort, and cast off on a boat and get lost for a while.
  • Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited June 2013
    Maybe there's already something like this?

Just 30 minutes till release, so: What's your IP story?

I plan for mine to be about an old fisherman who goes by the name of Hermit

Aww cute name :D

I'm planning to make a young adult who never really stayed in the same place for long, until she finds Isla Paradiso. She is going to be a diver in the open sea and discover an uncharted island were she will set up a garden and nectary. Eventually after falling in love with a merman he will turn her and they will have a baby after running a resort for a while. She might be a lifeguard to make money whilst learning to dive :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited June 2013
    LOL! I love your sim's name! Hermit. Cute! I hope they do fall in love and make cute, salty merbabies!

I have 3 stories for IP: Don Juan's Island Adventures, The Hobo On A Raft And His Mermaid, and There Once Was An Old Lady That Lived In A HouseBoot.

1.) Don Juan's Island Adventures is about my Casanova sim Don Juan and his philandering adventures undersea and around the world.

2.)The Hobo On A Raft And His Mermaid: This story is about a rich young teenager that gets kicked out of the house by his spoiled, bratty rich parents that have never worked a day in their lives either and they both become alcoholics. The teenager becomes homeless and lives on his uncle's abandoned old raft, he starts fishing to earn a living and becomes a successful fisherman in his prime. He builds a nice houseboat atop that abandoned raft and becomes an old fisherman. Eventually he meets a mermaid and is determined to catch her, she falls in love with him, turns him young again and they get married and make merbabies.

3.)There Once Was An Old Lady That Lived In A HouseBoot: This story is about an old woman that had no children all of her life, she inherited her father's ugly old houseboat that looks like a boot. Her father had run his business from their houseboat called "The Tackle Boot" Anyways, after so long she has given up on children, until one day she miraculously ends up pregnant with triplets.

Suddenly she's having twins and triplets all over the place and she's got so many kids she won't know what to do! (Basically my version of a 100 baby challenge, IP style.)

I have other stories in mind too, ones about some sea-witches and set in an undersea Atlantis, among many others, but those three up top are my main IP stories. :mrgreen:
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I love hearing everyone's story, its always so different and unique
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    samj6 wrote:
    I'm planning to make a young adult who never really stayed in the same place for long, until she finds Isla Paradiso. She is going to be a diver in the open sea and discover an uncharted island were she will set up a garden and nectary. Eventually after falling in love with a merman he will turn her and they will have a baby after running a resort for a while. She might be a lifeguard to make money whilst learning to dive :mrgreen:

Ramsbee wrote:
    I am making a young woman whom is moving as far away as she can from moonlight falls. Her family was wealthy, before tragedy struck and her father, mother and twin sisters died in a horrible spell casting accident that literally blew up the family estate. From there she packed up a little baggy threw it on her broom stick and landed in isla paradeso. With her families wealth that was left with her she plans on making a home for her own, maybe open a resort, and cast off on a boat and get lost for a while.

I love BOTH of these, especially the idea of a nectary on an island. Great ideas, opening my brain so much. Never even thought of a witch being on the island! Great idea! Hehe!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I love the idea of an old haggard sea witch, maybe ill make a real scary green witch with the classic nose, green and everything, make a freaky house and set her on a small island and put fog on it as a NPC.
  • Options
    NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited June 2013
    NezImani wrote:

Absolutely LOVE it! :) Great story! Might steal it later on! Hehe.

Thanks! LOVE your story as well! I hope Hermit & Arista fall in love :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    omg omg omg its letting me download it nowww!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hehe, that'd be so cool. A seahag. Love it. Love RockoutDarci's ideas too. Everyone's ideas are soooo great!
  • Options
    KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited June 2013
    i have a sim whos a rebel jock in uni an while at the party someone girl got a dare to kiss her an they hit it off talked all night until the host of the party kicked them out for rude behavior an then my sim was asked to go steady .my sim said yes an I plan on having them get merried on the beach in ip tomorrow live on a hosue boat an have them start a resort
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ramsbee wrote:
    omg omg omg its letting me download it nowww!
    I can't yet! Hopefully soon! SOO excited! Woohoooo! :D Yaayy!

YAY! Ready now!
  • Options
    TRAiN_WR3CKTRAiN_WR3CK Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Thinking of having a single dad try and run a resort with his daughter, maybe have a gold-digging step-mom in there? I like the idea of them fixing up this crabby resort and building into the family business.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thinking of having a single dad try and run a resort with his daughter, maybe have a gold-digging step-mom in there? I like the idea of them fixing up this crabby resort and building into the family business.
    Definitely a gold-digging stepmom. It isn't fun unless there's an evil stepmom involved. Haha.
  • Options
    sydtrinhsydtrinh Posts: 81 New Member
    edited June 2013
    LOL! I love your sim's name! Hermit. Cute! I hope they do fall in love and make cute, salty merbabies!

I have 3 stories for IP: Don Juan's Island Adventures, The Hobo On A Raft And His Mermaid, and There Once Was An Old Lady That Lived In A HouseBoot.

1.) Don Juan's Island Adventures is about my Casanova sim Don Juan and his philandering adventures undersea and around the world.

2.)The Hobo On A Raft And His Mermaid: This story is about a rich young teenager that gets kicked out of the house by his spoiled, bratty rich parents that have never worked a day in their lives either and they both become alcoholics. The teenager becomes homeless and lives on his uncle's abandoned old raft, he starts fishing to earn a living and becomes a successful fisherman in his prime. He builds a nice houseboat atop that abandoned raft and becomes an old fisherman. Eventually he meets a mermaid and is determined to catch her, she falls in love with him, turns him young again and they get married and make merbabies.

3.)There Once Was An Old Lady That Lived In A HouseBoot: This story is about an old woman that had no children all of her life, she inherited her father's ugly old houseboat that looks like a boot. Her father had run his business from their houseboat called "The Tackle Boot" Anyways, after so long she has given up on children, until one day she miraculously ends up pregnant with triplets.

Suddenly she's having twins and triplets all over the place and she's got so many kids she won't know what to do! (Basically my version of a 100 baby challenge, IP style.)

I have other stories in mind too, ones about some sea-witches and set in an undersea Atlantis, among many others, but those three up top are my main IP stories. :mrgreen:

I love your third story :)! Were you planning to post it up on another forum (or here)?

• Options
    edited June 2013
    My story is about a guy who lives with three of his friends (1 guy and 2 girls) at a houseboat. One of his friend owned a resort as it was his passion and worked there, along with the two girls. They have been together since childhood and lived at the island for their whole life. The guy has a passion for diving. One day, he met a mermaid underwater. At first when he told his friends about it, they thought he was lying because according to them, "Mermaids are not real!" But they were in for a shock when the mermaid came back to find the guy because she was curious about him. The story continues on with the mermaid finding out more about the human world, as she is intrigued about it. And with of course, the mermaid and the guy slowly falling in love.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    sydtrinh wrote:
    My story is about a guy who lives with three of his friends (1 guy and 2 girls) at a houseboat. One of his friend owned a resort as it was his passion and worked there, along with the two girls. They have been together since childhood and lived at the island for their whole life. The guy has a passion for diving. One day, he met a mermaid underwater. At first when he told his friends about it, they thought he was lying because according to them, "Mermaids are not real!" But they were in for a shock when the mermaid came back to find the guy because she was curious about him. The story continues on with the mermaid finding out more about the human world, as she is intrigued about it. And with of course, the mermaid and the guy slowly falling in love.

Sounds like a spicy grocery-store romance novel!
  • Options
    PaigeIvy2000PaigeIvy2000 Posts: 364 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm makin this guy beat up sharks while diving.....!
    He'll end up marrying the most beautiful mermaid in all the Sim Seas :3
    He's Brave, Athletic, Flirty, Charismatic, and I'll upgrade him to Sailor when I get IP. He's going to have 2 children.
    His bio says he was a former Pro Surfer, but when the government realized that he could be useful they recruited him and now he's a multimillionaire ;)
    I'm probably going to make one of his children run a resort off of a private island.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    imahippyyoimahippyyo Posts: 1,146 New Member
    edited June 2013
    My sim keeps getting harassed by his ex-wife so he, his mom, and the kids all move to Isla Paradiso to get away from her :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    sydtrinh wrote:

Sounds like a spicy grocery-store romance novel!

Maybe it will be ;) or not, haha.
  • Options
    lukypalms54lukypalms54 Posts: 303 Member
    edited June 2013
    My sims adrian and walter just graduated from college Adrian major
    science walter majors business , they recently moved to sunset valley since walter job makes him always move, but he got offered the chance of a lifetime , he will get to work at a number one business chain in isla pardiso that supplys all the resorts nearby, adrian is ecstatic since their living on a house boat she's a marine life scientists. I can tell this is going to be and interesting time for this newly engaged couple :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    My sims adrian and walter just graduated from college Adrian major
    science walter majors business , they recently moved to sunset valley since walter job makes him always move, but he got offered the chance of a lifetime , he will get to work at a number one business chain in isla pardiso that supplys all the resorts nearby, adrian is ecstatic since their living on a house boat she's a marine life scientists. I can tell this is going to be and interesting time for this newly engaged couple :)

Awesome names and idea! Love it a lot! :)
  • Options
    TiaMarie23TiaMarie23 Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    Wow! All your stories sound great!

My story is about a young adult Claire and her elder father; they are both divers searching for treasure. They will live on a houseboat together. The father is going to be flirty but with commitment issues and Claire traits are still being decided I'm so excited! I already made them and they waiting in CAS. :-)

• Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited June 2013
    sydtrinh wrote:

I love your third story :)! Were you planning to post it up on another forum (or here)?

I wasn't planning on it, I might post a few pictures here and there once I get her HouseBoot built. LOL! It's basically me mixing the old nursery rhyme "There once was an old Lady that Lived In a shoe." with IP and the 100 baby challenge. :mrgreen:

Perhaps once I build her houseboot, I'll put it up on the exchange for everyone! I'll put up her detailed story and the houseboat download link once it's finished. It will be built specifically with 100 baby challenges in mind. I would LOVE it if other simmers built houseboots!

I may make a thread about Houseboots and see what simmers can come up with! :mrgreen:

You should try out your own "Old Lady In A Houseboot" story! :D

EDIT: OH! I forgot, I did make a thread about that story already! Here it is below!! If I do any updates, I'll update the already made thread. I'd like to also update the pictures on the first post with in game pictures instead of the gawdy ones I have up there already. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png