The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your IP Story?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    sydtrinhsydtrinh Posts: 81 New Member
    edited June 2013
    sydtrinh wrote:
    LOL! I love your sim's name! Hermit. Cute! I hope they do fall in love and make cute, salty merbabies!

I have 3 stories for IP: Don Juan's Island Adventures, The Hobo On A Raft And His Mermaid, and There Once Was An Old Lady That Lived In A HouseBoot.

1.) Don Juan's Island Adventures is about my Casanova sim Don Juan and his philandering adventures undersea and around the world.

2.)The Hobo On A Raft And His Mermaid: This story is about a rich young teenager that gets kicked out of the house by his spoiled, bratty rich parents that have never worked a day in their lives either and they both become alcoholics. The teenager becomes homeless and lives on his uncle's abandoned old raft, he starts fishing to earn a living and becomes a successful fisherman in his prime. He builds a nice houseboat atop that abandoned raft and becomes an old fisherman. Eventually he meets a mermaid and is determined to catch her, she falls in love with him, turns him young again and they get married and make merbabies.

3.)There Once Was An Old Lady That Lived In A HouseBoot: This story is about an old woman that had no children all of her life, she inherited her father's ugly old houseboat that looks like a boot. Her father had run his business from their houseboat called "The Tackle Boot" Anyways, after so long she has given up on children, until one day she miraculously ends up pregnant with triplets.

Suddenly she's having twins and triplets all over the place and she's got so many kids she won't know what to do! (Basically my version of a 100 baby challenge, IP style.)

I have other stories in mind too, ones about some sea-witches and set in an undersea Atlantis, among many others, but those three up top are my main IP stories. :mrgreen:

I love your third story :)! Were you planning to post it up on another forum (or here)?

I wasn't planning on it, I might post a few pictures here and there once I get her HouseBoot built. LOL! It's basically me mixing the old nursery rhyme "There once was an old Lady that Lived In a shoe." with IP and the 100 baby challenge. :mrgreen:

Perhaps once I build her houseboot, I'll put it up on the exchange for everyone! I'll put up her detailed story and the houseboat download link once it's finished. It will be built specifically with 100 baby challenges in mind. I would LOVE it if other simmers built houseboots!

I may make a thread about Houseboots and see what simmers can come up with! :mrgreen:

You should try out your own "Old Lady In A Houseboot" story! :D

Sure :-)! I would love to try playing out her story. And that'll be awesome, I will be looking forward to your Houseboots thread :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    edited June 2013
    I totally want to do something like, The Blue Lagoon.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080453/
    It was one of my favorite movies!
    *v*
    I will be most pleased.

P.S a lot of people hated that movie. lol. So I will probably rejoice alone. ;(
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited June 2013
    I forgot that I already made a HouseBoot thread! Here it is! I'd like to upate it with in game pictures instead of the gawdy pictures I have up on the first post.

If I do any updates, I'll do it in this thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/683482.page
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    conz888conz888 Posts: 36 New Member
    edited June 2013
    My story will be an elderly couple on a houseboat, and they decide to take their grandson on a houseboat trip :D But as the Grandpa uses his Jet Ski, the sea monster gets him, forcing him to drift up on an island, calling for help, whilst the Grandma and Grandson are on the houseboat looking for him. And once they do, they start to build a resort on the island!