Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me what you're doing with the new venue!

I'm sure I'm not the only one spending the weekend working on glass venues. Show me your creations! :!: :!: :!:

Comments

• Options
    JazminAdoreJazminAdore Posts: 1,434 Member
    edited June 2013
    I haven't used anything other than the Ballet Barre and the dance floor (as I am currently playing in DV), but I really like your gym! I can't wait to see what others have done with it. :mrgreen: I know CLP and Blewis said that they want to make aquariums with the windows, I'm super excited to see the results.
    1238765_10201357648636928_204929354_n.jpg
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited June 2013
    SimGuruCopeland, thank you for creating your gym that you placed on the exchange. I love it and have placed it in AS. It's perfect!

Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't have any pictures but I must say I love this venue and the dance bar and mat. I like the dances sims can do and I like the new balet dance. This was needed. I love the hottub and showers yall added.

I'm planning on making it into an aquarium venue when I get IP and will also use some stuff from the nautical set and the other beach sets yall put out.

By the way Copeland I love that one you made.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2013
    I was hoping to do something with them last night after I finished placing all my castle lots in EIG but I broke one of my lots and had to fix it. :cry:

Hopefully will have something to share soon! ^.^
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2013
    My only attempts at creations have turned out disastrous lol. But I'm looking forward to seeing other people's.
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited June 2013
    Can't wait to see the skylight peices on a boathouse..
    *SimsDomination
  • Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm having too much fun playing with the dancing mat and ballet bars to seriously build anything, right now, especially since I'm currently in DV.

But I did mess around with them just to see how they work. A bit like playing with blocks. LOL

I, too, am waiting for IP to see what I want to build with them. I'm thinking they might lend some pizazz to an art studio and gallery, and/or an aquarium display with a pool. I'll also be making greenhouses on residential lots.

First, though, I will be building houseboats. I have several already planned that I have to rebuild on houseboat lots. So my other IP lots will be on back burner until the houseboats are done.

I am thrilled with this venue, but it came back on back with the DV world and venue. And IP is just around the corner. I'll be making good use of it -- just not right now. ;)
  • Options
    vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    edited June 2013
    I made a modern home, it look really good. I'm playing it to see how it works before I upload it. Love the venue, I added a parking lot. I placed it in Aurora Skies on a 64x64 lot. This is the best venue in the store.

I finished the house and uploaded it. I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload pictures on the forum. I tested the house before loading it.

I finally figured it out here is a picture of my modern home.

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/667/412/015/00/screenshot_original.jpg "height=400 width=400"[/img]
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited June 2013
    i'm working on something too hope to upload a pic or five later
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited June 2013
    I wish I could. I'm so looking forward to trying it out, but I have not patched and downloaded yet, and I'm not going to until my Uni students return home. :lol:
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2013
    What's going on? Where are all the pics? I wanted to steal some ideas... WAIT! I mean see how creative everyone is! :D :twisted: :wink:
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll post some pics of what I'm working on later today :wink:. *Hint* It's a futurist take on a movie theater using the skylight pieces. Be prepare it's a crazy design lol.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2013
    Just messing with the pieces so far and I thought of a house boat design using the new windows.

Sadly, I kind of wished there was a 3x2 version also >.<

Screenshot-13.jpg
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll post some pics of what I'm working on later today :wink:. *Hint* It's a futurist take on a movie theater using the skylight pieces. Be prepare it's a crazy design lol.

That sounds cool Dragon :) I cannot wait to see what you have come up with! :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited June 2013
    I posted this in another thread so I won't flood this with images.
    I added some rooms to the venue and some premium content.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7411097

screenshot_original.jpg

The additions in the back are a massage room, playground and daycare center.
    There are lot's of pics in my studio and here

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/465/686309.page
  • Options
    SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is a work in progress. I'm building a venue, but I don't know what type just yet.

BNfzajLCAAABOV-.jpg:large

BNf1Z88CcAAtneF.jpg:large
  • Options
    acidsugar112acidsugar112 Posts: 733 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is a work in progress. I'm building a venue, but I don't know what type just yet.

BNfzajLCAAABOV-.jpg:large

BNf1Z88CcAAtneF.jpg:large

WOWZERS!!!!
    the_joker_illustration-t2.jpg
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hello SimGuruCopeland :) Your building design looks amazing - super sleek and stunning! :thumbup:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited June 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    Just messing with the pieces so far and I thought of a house boat design using the new windows.

Sadly, I kind of wished there was a 3x2 version also >.<

Screenshot-13.jpg

AznSensei-What a wonderful idea! I love that design!
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited June 2013
    Copeland, that looks like it'll be some kind of crazy Late Night club :p
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited June 2013
    Just when you thought Drive-In Movie Theater's were gone. This is my take on the future of Drive-In Movies :mrgreen: enjoy (NO CC used) Thank you SimGuruCopeland for designing the skylight roof pieces. (Sorry it's not uploaded to the exchange yet and for the many pics posted lol) *Work in progress*

Screenshot-1167_zps822816c1.jpg~original

Screenshot-1168_zps957eb79f.jpg~original

Screenshot-1169_zpsc538e785.jpg~original

Screenshot-1172_zps7fabe837.jpg~original

Screenshot-1171_zps473119df.jpg~original

Screenshot-1174_zpsc31a5c67.jpg~original

Screenshot-1175_zps31d8f04a.jpg~original

Screenshot-1176_zpsdcb68cfa.jpg~original

Screenshot-1177_zps115ae6dd.jpg~original

Screenshot-1178_zpsf1b25458.jpg~original

Screenshot-1179_zps9121e15b.jpg~original
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2013
    vcosley wrote:
    Here is a link to the picture of my House using the new roof pieces. I've been playing this house. I love, love, this pieces, so many possibilities.
    Now that looks great! Just adding a little bit like that, with nothing OTT, is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to create (but failed).

Dragon, yours looks good too, from what I can see, but it's a little dark for my poor eyes. Got any daytime screenies? (edit: lol, you obviously hadn't finished! I can see them now :mrgreen: )
  • Options
    aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited June 2013
    THE LOUVRE!!!!! Please, someone, build the Louvre!!!

I'm in over my head with current builds and there are so many builders out there way better than me at building mansion-type buildings... but this is obviously BEGGING to be done !!!