Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Coming to The Sims 3 Store This Thursday? [Updated 6/19]

Comments

• Options
    AntonouzaAntonouza Posts: 76 Member
    edited June 2013
    Fitness and aerobic stand? :D
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited June 2013
    The new pictures today don't do anything more for me than what was already there as of yesterday. But I was already excited about this set anyways, so it's not like it's a downer. I'm just not "more" excited.

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited June 2013
    I'm freaking out right now!!! I actually can't express just how excited I am about this [I'm assuming] venue!!! :D

edit:

Ok...

Man in black is doing yoga? New skill?

Woman in green top is doing ballet? New skill? Glad adults can do ballet as well.

Blue leg lady is doing Gangnam style?! :lol: Can sims do that already? If not does it mean a new dance skill with different types of dance?

OK... I CAN'T STAAAAAAANDS NO MORE!!! I need details before I flip! :lol:
    yes sims can do the gangnam style dance, it's from the mascot suit that came with uni.
    I think the black guy is doing some sort of ballet pose, but yoga would be so much cooler. I'm going to make that female wii instructor :D I heard she will be a character in the new super smash bros brawl (to funny) okay back to the topic.
    I love the glass triangle things the make me think of the Louvre.
    I'm still confused on what a pool is doing in a dance studio, cause it doesn't seem to fit with the new pc item. OR is there another item that fits with it. *psycho voice* HMMMM? HMMMMMMMMMMM? :shock:
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm still confused on what a pool is doing in a dance studio, cause it doesn't seem to fit with the new pc item. OR is there another item that fits with it. *psycho voice* HMMMM? HMMMMMMMMMMM? :shock:

*matching your psycho voice* I say we sneak into SimsStudio and hogtie the gurus and tickle them on the nose with Charles the Chicken's tooshie feathers till they tell us what's what. :twisted:
  • Options
    Simmerfreak44Simmerfreak44 Posts: 1,641 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Leave Cinderellimouse alone Simmerfreak, she's.one of the nicest Simmers on these forums and I very much doubt she'd be as petty as to 'compete' with you in posting the same images. Get over yourself, 'girl'. :roll:

Don't mind simmerfreak she is always trying to troll.

Whatever I posted it the first time just saying.
  • Options
    kburns421kburns421 Posts: 140 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm super excited for this set. They're probably never going to put gymnastics in the game, so I'll take anything that comes close, like dance. But I'm a little disappointed that the Sim in front appears to be doing Gangnam Style, which, as a few already said, came with Uni. I want them to have all new dance moves/styles!

• Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited June 2013
    If those glass things are in build mode for us to play with and make structures with then I am excited. I am even more excited if those glass things keep out snow.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2013
    murfeel wrote:
    Actually, finally getting a uni-age upright piano would go pretty darn well with this... *cough cough!* ;)

That's a great idea actually! I'd love an upright piano and it'd be a great way of making it available to kids! :D
    yes sims can do the gangnam style dance, it's from the mascot suit that came with uni.

Aaaaah... I had a feeling we had it already but I thought I might have been having weird sim-related dreams! :lol: Gangnam dance is good but nothing beats the smustle! :lol: umm... except maybe BALLET!!! :lol:
    murfeel wrote:

*matching your psycho voice* I say we sneak into SimsStudio and hogtie the gurus and tickle them on the nose with Charles the Chicken's tooshie feathers till they tell us what's what. :twisted:

We have that sort of thing round here... (no we don't hog-tie people and torture them with chicken feathers, the other thing)... we have gyms with pools, and then they have studios which get rented out to different groups. Mostly it's aerobics or yoga, but you get dance classes and stuff too. It makes sense to me.

I'm up for a bit of guru tickling though! *Looks at Ryan*
  • Options
    BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited June 2013
    This is looking SO awesome. I'm sold! :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I think that's a new hairstyle on the blonde. I LOVE it! :D
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited June 2013

*Looks at him for VARIOUS reasons* :shock: Any news on EP11 yet!? :shock: :shock: :shock: FEEL my eyes on you, Ryan! :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2013
    murfeel wrote:

*Looks at him for VARIOUS reasons* :shock: Any news on EP11 yet!? :shock: :shock: :shock: FEEL my eyes on you, Ryan! :shock: :shock: :shock:

*uses psycho voice*

Yes! Get the bag of Charles' bum feathers Murfeel! We'll tickle it out of him!!! :lol:
  • Options
    CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    edited June 2013
    After seeing the images so far it reminds of a community recreational center. A place that has dance classes, exercise classes, gym, pool, place for the kids and so on all in one place.

I'm kind of excited!
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited June 2013
    murfeel wrote:
    Actually, finally getting a uni-age upright piano would go pretty darn well with this... *cough cough!* ;)

That's a great idea actually! I'd love an upright piano and it'd be a great way of making it available to kids! :D

You can get a conversion of The Sims 2 upright piano from Mod The Sims, if you aren't opposed to CC.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460006
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll be so annoyed if only kids can use it :roll:
    Hello candyeyedsimmy :) Yes, if only children can use the Ballet Barre that would be very disappointing :)
    simhead70 wrote:
    I love the second sneak peak!!

Now this is interesting, because we got a kids venue/daycare with gold version Aurora Skies. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) And the hint is something for everyone. Hoping this means all ages. Yippee! :shock: :D

First pic: Is that a child or a teen?

First pic: I don't really see glass ceiling but I do see a metal beam. I'm Beaming :D This would be awesome for builders.

Hello simhead70 :) I too am hoping that the hint 'something for everyone' refers to the fact all ages can use this content :)
    davina1221 wrote:
    Okay I've checked so many times where is our next hint!

Same here. I'm feeling greedy after the chat and then finding out that Origin is releasing the Carnaval Costumes Pack for those who preorder. Just saw the costumes. I put in a question on the IP forum and someone was nice enough to give the link. I like them. I just wonder if they can be used as swimming and bed garments? Another clue or pic would be nice to see from the store. :mrgreen:
    Hello davina1221 :)
    Yay! It is official - Origin reached 4000 pre-orders :) All pre-orders will receive BB for free :) Congratulations to all simmers who are eligible for this freebie :)
    9076537017_df9ed881a9.jpg?zoom=2&resize=500%2C140
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Guys OMG ADULTS CAN DO BALLET LOOK AT THIS I JUDT DIED http://www.simified.com/2013/06/17/the-sims-3-store-sneak-peek-for-june-20th-set/
    Hello Simmerfreak44 :)
    It is very cool that our Male sims can also do Ballet :D
    Excuse me? :lol:
    Anyhoo.... On with the squee-ing!!!
    I think it's a dance floor... it looks like they're standing on a huge mat, a bit like the showtime stage or the seasons dancefloor. I'm so excited I want it now!!!
    Hello Cinderellimouse :)
    It does look like a Dance Floor :) Maybe it is a new 'Dance Studio' mat :)
    gngrsnp wrote:
    Guy in black maybe doing an arabesque type move done in ballet. Though, I hope and pray for yoga or Tia Chi too
    Hello gngrsnp :)
    I also am hoping that Yoga will be an option *fingers crossed* :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    CK213 wrote:
    Ballet bar, finally.
    Now those Generations kids can finally show off...and continue as adults.

This :)
    I know!!! :D:lol:
    Next we'll find out kids can use the piano! :lol:

And this :D :thumbup:
    murfeel wrote:
    Yes, I think it's a new dance floor item, too! :D
    *Squees together with you!* :mrgreen:

But....I don't see any new ballerina SHOES! :shock: :cry:
    Or tutus!
    http://s5.favim.com/orig/53/ballet-ballet-shoes-black-and-white-girl-Favim.com-489173.jpg

Or warm legging thingy shoes!
    http://balletstudiosf.com/images/photos/policy-0-220.jpg

Hello murfeel :) Some Tutus would be super neat! :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    The new pictures today don't do anything more for me than what was already there as of yesterday. But I was already excited about this set anyways, so it's not like it's a downer. I'm just not "more" excited.
    Hello jcp011c2 :)
    I wonder why they keep showing us the swimming pool? It shows the Diving Board that we already own... What are the Gurus trying to tell us?? *puzzled frown*
    Betaceti wrote:
    This is looking SO awesome. I'm sold! :wink:
    This :D
    Betaceti wrote:
    I think that's a new hairstyle on the blonde. I LOVE it! :D
    I do too :) I love new hairstyles :) This one looks like a Side Ponytail :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited June 2013
    I think everyone was so busy looking at the dancing and new glass pieces that no one really noticed the new hairstyle on the female sim on the right. :wink:
  • Options
    BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    edited June 2013
    blewis823 wrote:
    OK, I want the ballet barre. Now what will the toddlers get, since the announcement was something for all ages?

It's something for everyone, that can either be the Sims or the Simmers. (Either all ages and gender or for builders, storytellers, CASers...ect.)

I know I see the glass ceiling pieces and the barre, so I assumed the latter. I don't see new clothing though...so maybe you're right!

Also, the mat just looks like the chandelier rug recolored. Otherwise, you will need a large space to place that mat in if you want to use it on a residential lot...
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited June 2013
    blewis823 wrote:
    OK, I want the ballet barre. Now what will the toddlers get, since the announcement was something for all ages?

If it's something for all ages, then there must be elder content as well. (hope springs eternal) :D

It looks like a community center to me. I am already sold. Loving the build mode objects! But I will be very sad if elders get ignored --again.
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited June 2013
    Something for all ages? Including elders??? *prepares to faint*
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited June 2013
    two questions

how much content and now many simpoints?
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm pretty darn excited, I think I will finally be spending quite a bit of my precious simpoints!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    two questions

how much content and now many simpoints?

So far we only know of two possible PC items:

-The ballet bar
    -Dance mats

There are also some new CAS and B/B items.

The price is unknown.

As for the price, I'm going to estimate 1,700-1,900 simpoints.