Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Have a Search Feature in Buy/Build Mode!

How awesome would it be to have a search button when browsing through buy or build mode? I literally spent 10 minutes trying to find an object in the decor section! I knew exactly what it was named, I just couldn't find it :evil: So I think it would be nice to have some sort of search feature!

Comments

• Options
    Kisky2002Kisky2002 Posts: 114 Member
    edited June 2013
    Agreed! :D
  • Options
    WittyladyWittylady Posts: 573 Member
    edited June 2013
    agreed :lol:
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited June 2013
    Not agreed. I've said it before in a topic just like this but I have no idea what the things are called so the search feature would be useless for me.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited June 2013
    AGREED!
    Simpkin wrote:
    Not agreed. I've said it before in a topic just like this but I have no idea what the things are called so the search feature would be useless for me.

Hopefully TS4 will have a better way of organizing material that TS3 did. Maybe they will have collections in the base game. But it really annoys me to have to look through the Decorative/ Miscellaneous section because there is just so much stuff there! I can never find what I want.

It would also be nice if they labeled the hairs and outfits so that when I upload a Sim to the Exchange I can say 'this Sim uses x hair from the store and is wearing Y outfit from this EP'.

• Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited June 2013
    oh yes that would be great!
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited June 2013
    It would also be nice to add different ways to view stuff in Buy/Build Mode, like organise alphabetically, by theme, by EP(whilst still seeing the other objects instead of only seeing stuff from the selected EP[In better words; Things will be in EP order) and by price.