Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Magical Girl CAS contest winners come get your prizes

Comments

• Options
    KkarichanKkarichan Posts: 776 Member
    edited May 2013
    I just realized you were asking for magical girls from anime:oops:
    I will make another entry then
    It's ok Jessie hes a good looking magical man though I should of allowed magical boys I sort of forgot anime has those too maybe I will make another contest later down the road just for the magic boys of anime. I mean I would love to see a Ritsuka sim a little magical catboy. I have a thing for catboys and catgirls. :oops:
  • Options
    deksydeksy Posts: 144 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ah well I made a Flora sim but I'm really not happy with it so I think I will try making something else lol >.>
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    deksy wrote:
    Ah well I made a Flora sim but I'm really not happy with it so I think I will try making something else lol >.>
    hehe take all the time you need :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump!!
  • Options
    jodeuspjodeusp Posts: 205 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Does it have to be a magic girl? Or could I do Neo Queen Serenity or other forms of sailor moon?
  • Options
    wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hey Kkarichan come to my thread and claim your prize missy lol
    Thread Link

See ya!

Awesome contest you have here! I love Sailor Moon!
  • Options
    xpeachgirlxxpeachgirlx Posts: 83 Member
    edited May 2013
    This sounds so fun, and I'd love to enter! But I was wondering if you would accept Moka Akashiya from Rosario + Vampire as a mahou shoujo. I can do someone else instead if you want.
    scaledsig_zps3dbb375c.gif?t=1396006299
  • Options
    JESSIEPRESCOTTJESSIEPRESCOTT Posts: 1,608 Member
    edited May 2013
    1: Username: JessiePrescott
    2. Entry Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7317021
    3. Description of entry: Tsukino Usagi from Sailor Moon
    4. Pictures:
    usagi_mirror.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    5. Wishlist link I nominate musiclover816
    6. Life Story
    Tsukino Usagi just your average 14 year old in the eighth grade
    who likes nothing more than to eat sweets, sleep, read comic books, play video games, and watch anime
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This sounds so fun, and I'd love to enter! But I was wondering if you would accept Moka Akashiya from Rosario + Vampire as a mahou shoujo. I can do someone else instead if you want.
    all magical girls are welcome the list I provided on the 1st page is just some sample of anime that I could remember. :D but yes your welcome to enter her.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jodeusp wrote:
    Does it have to be a magic girl? Or could I do Neo Queen Serenity or other forms of sailor moon?
    if the char comes from any form of magical girl related series they are welcome and the other sailor girls are magical too because there not the only ones with a transformation. so I don't see why you can not enter neo queen serenity.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    1: Username: JessiePrescott
    2. Entry Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7317021
    3. Description of entry: Tsukino Usagi from Sailor Moon
    4. Pictures:
    usagi_mirror.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    5. Wishlist link I nominate musiclover816
    6. Life Story
    Tsukino Usagi just your average 14 year old in the eighth grade
    who likes nothing more than to eat sweets, sleep, read comic books, play video games, and watch anime
    she looks lovely Jessie nice job :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I would like to reserve Galaxia from the Sailor Moon Manga (:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jodeusp wrote:
    I would like to reserve Galaxia from the Sailor Moon Manga (:
    I cant wait to see it . :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jezebelthenunjezebelthenun Posts: 2,090 Member
    edited May 2013
    Working on my entry now. I'm making Yuna from FFX for my first entry. It's harder than I thought it would be!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    DrbigtDrbigt Posts: 222 Member
    edited May 2013
    First of all, sorry I'm late to this party. First Sims 3 started giving me trouble and crashing and that was not fun and then I got sick. I'm still not 100% but I was able to cook this up.

1: Username: Drbigt
    2. Entry Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7319918 No CC
    3. Description of entry: Fuu Hououji from Magic Knight Rayearth, based off the OVA version.
    4. Pictures:

Screenshot_44.jpg

Screenshot_46.jpg

Screenshot_48.jpg

5. Wishlist link http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Drbigt
    6. Life Story

Fuu is always smiling, but she is actually quite a strategist. She is calm and polite, but blunt: her comments are often right to the point. She is the brains of the team and often saves them from a lot of trouble. Her power lies within her intelligence; she is accurate and logical. Her time spent in the archery club at school allows her to use the bow and arrow well. Her first weapon is a bow and arrow set. She then moves on to a huge sword of Escudo, which becomes too heavy to lift if anyone besides herself tries to pick it up. Her magical element is Wind.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    1: Username:jezebelthenun
    2. Entry Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7319162
    3. Description of entry:Yuna from Final Fantasy X, a Summoner on her pilgrimage.
    4. Pictures:YunaHeadshot_zpsf2e11db9.jpg

Yuna with her Aeon Ixion
    Screenshot-325_zps2376cc08.jpg
    Screenshot-326_zpse2987afc.jpg

In her wedding attire, ready to do what she must in order to unite Spira
    Screenshot-327_zps4dbb20e1.jpg

Performing a sending
    Screenshot-329_zps1b5b6e9f.jpg

Allowing herself to smile (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!)
    Screenshot-328_zpscc077034.jpg
    5. Wishlist link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jezebelthenun
    6. Life Story:
    Yuna is a young Summoner/healer embarking on a Pilgrimage to defeat Sin. If she succeeds in making it to the end of her long journey, she will sacrifice herself so that Spira can bask in The Calm, a time of peace without the threat of Sin. Yuna travels with her trusted companions and Guardians, Wakka, Lulu, Kimahri, Auron, and Tidus, attempting to send the souls liberated in Sin's wake of destruction. Facing a dangerous union and a formidable foe, Yuna leans on her companions for strength.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Fuu looks great @ Drbigt :) You have captured her in sim form well with how she looks and her clothes. Great shade of green that you have used. A great Sim!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    1: Username: jodeusp
    2. Entry Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7320689 (uploaded without CC)
    3. Description of entry: Galaxia from Sailor Moon
    4. Pictures:
    galaxia3y.png
    galaxia1small.png
    galaxia2.png
    Inspiration:
    200px-ShadowGalactica.jpg
    galaxex.png

5. Wishlist link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jodeusp
    6. Life Story: Galaxia was born on a small, dark planet on the edges of the galaxy that had fallen into a dark depression. Growing up, a bitter and hopeless existence was all she knew, and she felt as though she was constantly in competition with the rest of the world. When she finally discovered that she held a star crystal, the power was intoxicating, but it wasn't enough. After taking control of her home planet, she began to stretch her grasp into other solar systems, stealing star seeds for her collection and amassing power from it's source. Infused with the power of Chaos, she seeks to become the most powerful being in the universe, and crush anyone who stands in her way....

• Options
    edited May 2013
    lrs0C.gif

Explodey bump
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Great creating of Yuna @ jezebelthenun :) She looks great how you have done her hair and eyes. Great outfits, and the photos of her look good with the rocks background. A great simform of Yuna!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Im gone to sleep and come back to see so many wonderful new sims. I am so happy *does the happy bunny dance* :lol: :shock:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Fuu looks great @ Drbigt :) You have captured her in sim form well with how she looks and her clothes. Great shade of green that you have used. A great Sim!

Thanks, I just don't know how to share her as Exchange still won't let me upload her. It keeps giving me system error now. I tried to delete the one that didn't appear and then re upload but I keep getting nothing but errors. I wanted to do the two other girls but before that I think need to figure out how I can share Fuu. :shock:

EDIT: Persistence pays off, tons of tries later and I was able to get Fuu into Exchange. I edited the entry post and put the link to her download, so now you can try her out in game and see how well I created her, trait/personality/preference wise. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Another Magical Knight, this time of my favorite girl of the trio.

1: Username: Drbigt
    2. Entry Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7320189
    3. Description of entry: Umi Ryuuzaki from Magic Knight Rayearth OVA version
    4. Pictures:

Screenshot_53.jpg

Screenshot_49.jpg

Screenshot_51.jpg

Screenshot_52.jpg

5. Wishlist link http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Drbigt
    6. Life Story

Not afraid to speak her mind, Umi sometimes comes across as a selfish person. However, she cares deeply about her friends. She panics quickly, but under her impulsive behaviors lies an optimistic and caring young lady. This helped to raise her hidden power level beyond her own expectations many times. She uses rapiers well because she fences. Her first weapon is a rapier, a very thin sword. Then she receives a rapier of Escudo that melts into water whenever anyone else touches it. Her magical element is Water.
  • Options
    ZirinaZirina Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited May 2013