Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 ideas

I know that EA being working on Sims 4 since Sims 3 started but here are some of my ideas (modified version)

traits/personality
Here are some traits idea me and someone from another website thought up off (and we would also have personality points)

Ambitious-would want to get As, and if they have dramtic trait too would want to get lead role (and if evil or mean sprited might try to sabtoge the real lead's role)

Artistic-creative projects for homework and doodle in their notebooks during lunch hour
Athletic -want to do all sports no matter what the sport is. (has a chance of broken arm/leg)

Bookworm students tutor other kids and maybe get paid to do homework

Clumsy- spill food/drinks on the floor, accident break objects, and with a Pets EP cause a mess of pets' water.

Daredevils- play with fire, do dangerous tricks on bikes,snowboards, skilling,etc (can have a chance of a broken leg/arm)

Dramatic students-put on plays (if there is more then one major competion)

Evil toddlers-can draw on walls

flirty sims will flirt no matter what

Genius students tutor other kids and maybe get paid to do homework

Hopeless romantic-want to find their one true love

Would love for more ideas for traits.

Their would also be personailty traits like the first two sims games

*if the kid is born in-game they can earn or loose traits.

ingame:
There would be jobs of course. Journalist would be sent to "the field" to cover stuff. Journalists could sometimes get chased by dogs or on a rare occasions a poltican.

Polictians could actually set up and have sim elections (all the sims would go to vote for their choice), and make real decisions. Law Enforcement go around and keep the crime low? Doctors (think its fine), Military is fine (the only idea I have might not go over well.) Culinary is fine, Scientist (maybe trying to find cures for the diseases--not anything serious in my version of the game). Musicians are fine. Authors could have book signings at the book store.

*supply teacher would not be part of the Education career but the being paid would amount to how many days you were called in, in a week.

There would be a bakery, a candy store, a mall, restaurants, of course grocery store (this would have shopping cart where you're sim can place their food and if they have a small child they can place the child in the front of the shopping cart, but there would also be little toy shopping carts too for toddler children) & book store (yes these would be non-rabitholes but for the restaurant there would be a bit of a rabbit hole, the "kitchen" is the rabbit hole. You could buy out and run them yourself you would be able to set prices, hire employees, there would be little chance cards about problems employees are having and you have to make the right descions).

Movie theatre: get to chose what kind of snack/pop your sim want to eat/drink (or decide just to skip the snack and pop and wait until after the movie to eat).

weddings:
You can either have hire a event planner, or plan your own wedding. You would chose who would be bridesmaids, ringer bearer, flowergirl, and hire a caterer (I have another idea, that you can be a careteer or a event planner..but I still working on that). Or if you sim has parents, the sim mom could cook your wedding cake and supper, and sew the wedding dress).

babies:
you can chose whether sim moms could breast feed them (there would be a blur) or just stick with the green glob of milk bottle. (note:sim mom who breast feed their babies are less likely to get diseases). Babies aren't swaddled up. The have legs, and you can dress them in cute little outfits. Sim moms/dad/grandparents/older siblings can sing to them or rock them in the rocking chair. Yes bath them too.

Toddlers you can chose to still have sim mom breast feed or if your kid is on the bottle move to a sippy cup. (they can still move to a sippy cup if you started off breasting feeding) Toddlers can steal the other's cup/bottle. If there are twin or triplets, they have more "connection" with each other. (through out life). Also get floaties.

Children
mostly the same (expect being able to help with gardening and using the microwave and toaster and can use the stove with parents' supervision and able to play instruments). There would be a playhouse and a play kitchen. costumes: dragon, teacher, bride, dancer). and toy cash registers that could even look from a Western movie or from modern time.

pre-teen
can have crushes, but get embarrassed by someone coming in and see them playing with "childish" things, can cook with the stove without supervision, but can only cook very simple things

teen
can get acne, sneak out, cook more fine things

Young Adult:
can go college (you can live at home or live in res, well living in res there would be cooking classes, and other how-to-live-on-your-own classes when a Universty EP comes out that is), and yes in this case YAs at college can become pregnant. or the alterative option of my "home ec" class being YA related (there's a difference between a 16 vs. 18 year old)

Adults can chose to take a class @ the college

Elders can also take a class @ the college

There would be the option to give up a baby for adoption.

school:
there would be 3 schools

elementary school and children would 1)learn skills there and 2)bring home assignments for specific classes (which you chose on the child aging up to child, from toddler). There would be events like 'bake sale' at the school. oh and there would be recesses for children.

middle school, tougher assignments than elementary, but not as tough as high school. and learn skills.

high school more difficult assignments and learn skills

Adoption idea (in the regular game)
open adoption-birth parents have contect with the adopted family
closed adoption (opposite of above). if the latter happens when the adopted kid reaches teen he/she gets the opition to wether or not chose to look for their birth-parents.

Any kid over the age of baby (toddler and child) have some kind of history

Maybe foster care too?

and maybe an orphanage in the town(s)?

he one idea I do have two examples of the "Manager" chance cards:

Store (any store):
Other Employees have reported that one employee, Dodger, has been embezzling money or stealing (what ever the store sells) and threatening employees. But Dodger has always been nice to you and you can't imagine to fire him.

Choice 1)Fire them 2)Keep them but give him a warning? (if it continues company goes bankrupt) 3)lawsuit? 4) ignore

Restaurant (but can also work with the Mall)
A mom was in a restaurant in the dinning area with a baby and started to breastfeed the baby and another customer complained to their server of the breastfeeding being "tasteless" and the server asks the mom to leave or move to the ladies room.

Choice 1. Apologize to the mom and/or Fire Employees 2)Warn employees that behaviour is unacceptable. 3)?

6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited May 2013
    Toddlers drawing on walls, YES!!!

I love these!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited May 2013
    thanks!

I was thinking of school chance cards too but didn't have any ideas for school chance cards (if Sims 2 work can have them, why not Sims school too?)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I did have an idea for mid sim teens (ie 16 year old sims teens)with a Home Ec class with a Sim doll, but I can add the idea to YA/college age sims instead
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited May 2013
    I like the addition of a resume in TS3 University Life, so I'd like to see a sim have to earn a few basic skills before being able to get a job. I would also like for Children and Teens to have assigned chores that they have to do after school, and only if they have a job (teens) would they be exempt from the option of chores.

I would like to see more interaction with babies and toddlers, because in real life they are a handful. They get into SO much stuff, so it would be nice to implement that in the game somehow. Toddlers drawing on walls would be an awesome start! I'd also like an interaction added to the pregnancy state where the baby kicks, and maybe we get a moodlet for that, or the mother can talk to her own tummy (I know a lot of expecting mothers do that).

There are a lot of things that have been added to TS3 that really should just carry over into TS4.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Goth583 wrote:
    I like the addition of a resume in TS3 University Life, so I'd like to see a sim have to earn a few basic skills before being able to get a job. I would also like for Children and Teens to have assigned chores that they have to do after school, and only if they have a job (teens) would they be exempt from the option of chores.

I would like to see more interaction with babies and toddlers, because in real life they are a handful. They get into SO much stuff, so it would be nice to implement that in the game somehow. Toddlers drawing on walls would be an awesome start! I'd also like an interaction added to the pregnancy state where the baby kicks, and maybe we get a moodlet for that, or the mother can talk to her own tummy (I know a lot of expecting mothers do that).

There are a lot of things that have been added to TS3 that really should just carry over into TS4.

A resume is a bit too life-like. I would like an idea that the person needs at least a 'reference' (ie another sim) and some skills to get a job.

I wish pregant sim mothers could work on one of the two machines (forgot which) while pregnant and also be in hot tub. I do like the baby kick moodlet idea. drawing on walls, playing with toilet (would be cute if there was a brush they could put in the toilet or something,

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Jess1281Jess1281 Posts: 466 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Honestly, I just really wish everyone with Similar ideas would post their ideas in one thread. And all the similar petitions in a single thread... It is so cluttered in this forum, a Guru couldn't find anything useful if they wanted to, for Sims 4 ideas.
  • Options
    glen416glen416 Posts: 380 New Member
    edited May 2013
    What I would like to see in sims4 is when you build a world you can upload it in many stages with the ability to protect it with a password, this way you could give the password to others if you would like and at what stage of building that you like. it's kind of frustrating to have to build every aspect of a world before uploading and not be able to upload again later if something needs improving.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    glen416 wrote:
    What I would like to see in sims4 is when you build a world you can upload it in many stages with the ability to protect it with a password, this way you could give the password to others if you would like and at what stage of building that you like. it's kind of frustrating to have to build every aspect of a world before uploading and not be able to upload again later if something needs improving.

It would take a super computer to handle if you ask me.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:

I wish pregant sim mothers could work on one of the two machines (forgot which) while pregnant and also be in hot tub. I do like the baby kick moodlet idea. drawing on walls, playing with toilet (would be cute if there was a brush they could put in the toilet or something,

Well going in a hot tub while pregnant is dangerous irl so I can see why they didn't add that. I also like the baby kicking idea too.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah its dangerous in real life to a real fetus, but to a sim fetus, there's no danger right since miscarriages don't exist. So for a pregnant sim women there IS no reason for them not being able to go into hotub, etc

and besides don't some pregant woman in real life do go into hotubs, despite doctor's advice?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    any others?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    Yeah its dangerous in real life to a real fetus, but to a sim fetus, there's no danger right since miscarriages don't exist. So for a pregnant sim women there IS no reason for them not being able to go into hotub, etc

and besides don't some pregant woman in real life do go into hotubs, despite doctor's advice?

Yes but they never had unrealistic situations for pregnant sims (except not being able to change clothes). Thats why they can't jump on a trampoline, etc.

Some women do, but then again, some women smoke while pregnant, drink while pregnant, (I do not agree with it) etc, also against doctors advice. Its just not good for the baby.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I forgot to mention the wills, YA-Elders can write wills (and also change wills) and in that will, if there are kids (baby-child)below the age of 'teen', a guardian would be requested (I wouldn't mind using the term godparent, but didn't want people having cows)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    thanks!

I was thinking of school chance cards too but didn't have any ideas for school chance cards (if Sims 2 work can have them, why not Sims school too?)

Schools did have them, i thought!

One example: The class pankster put a tack on Teachers chair. What does your child do?

The the options say to take it away from the chair or do nothing

Then consequences, like if they took it away, the teacher is very happy (more school points) but the bully is angry, and if child chose to ignore it, then the whole class gets detention!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I don't thin schools have them, but since I didn't play Sims 2 for very long (decemember of 2008) all I got was a pop up saying my sim's daughter was part of I think soccer teaam or something
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Rinchan7Rinchan7 Posts: 264 New Member
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    I know that EA being working on Sims 4 since Sims 3 started but here are some of my ideas (modified version)

traits/personality
    Here are some traits idea me and someone from another website thought up off (and we would also have personality points)

Ambitious-would want to get As, and if they have dramtic trait too would want to get lead role (and if evil or mean sprited might try to sabtoge the real lead's role)

Artistic-creative projects for homework and doodle in their notebooks during lunch hour
    Athletic -want to do all sports no matter what the sport is. (has a chance of broken arm/leg)

Bookworm students tutor other kids and maybe get paid to do homework

Clumsy- spill food/drinks on the floor, accident break objects, and with a Pets EP cause a mess of pets' water.

Daredevils- play with fire, do dangerous tricks on bikes,snowboards, skilling,etc (can have a chance of a broken leg/arm)

Dramatic students-put on plays (if there is more then one major competion)

Evil toddlers-can draw on walls

flirty sims will flirt no matter what

Genius students tutor other kids and maybe get paid to do homework

Hopeless romantic-want to find their one true love

Would love for more ideas for traits.

Their would also be personailty traits like the first two sims games

*if the kid is born in-game they can earn or loose traits.

ingame:
    There would be jobs of course. Journalist would be sent to "the field" to cover stuff. Journalists could sometimes get chased by dogs or on a rare occasions a poltican.

Polictians could actually set up and have sim elections (all the sims would go to vote for their choice), and make real decisions. Law Enforcement go around and keep the crime low? Doctors (think its fine), Military is fine (the only idea I have might not go over well.) Culinary is fine, Scientist (maybe trying to find cures for the diseases--not anything serious in my version of the game). Musicians are fine. Authors could have book signings at the book store.

*supply teacher would not be part of the Education career but the being paid would amount to how many days you were called in, in a week.

There would be a bakery, a candy store, a mall, restaurants, of course grocery store (this would have shopping cart where you're sim can place their food and if they have a small child they can place the child in the front of the shopping cart, but there would also be little toy shopping carts too for toddler children) & book store (yes these would be non-rabitholes but for the restaurant there would be a bit of a rabbit hole, the "kitchen" is the rabbit hole. You could buy out and run them yourself you would be able to set prices, hire employees, there would be little chance cards about problems employees are having and you have to make the right descions).

Movie theatre: get to chose what kind of snack/pop your sim want to eat/drink (or decide just to skip the snack and pop and wait until after the movie to eat).

weddings:
    You can either have hire a event planner, or plan your own wedding. You would chose who would be bridesmaids, ringer bearer, flowergirl, and hire a caterer (I have another idea, that you can be a careteer or a event planner..but I still working on that). Or if you sim has parents, the sim mom could cook your wedding cake and supper, and sew the wedding dress).

babies:
    you can chose whether sim moms could breast feed them (there would be a blur) or just stick with the green glob of milk bottle. (note:sim mom who breast feed their babies are less likely to get diseases). Babies aren't swaddled up. The have legs, and you can dress them in cute little outfits. Sim moms/dad/grandparents/older siblings can sing to them or rock them in the rocking chair. Yes bath them too.

Toddlers you can chose to still have sim mom breast feed or if your kid is on the bottle move to a sippy cup. (they can still move to a sippy cup if you started off breasting feeding) Toddlers can steal the other's cup/bottle. If there are twin or triplets, they have more "connection" with each other. (through out life). Also get floaties.

Children
    mostly the same (expect being able to help with gardening and using the microwave and toaster and can use the stove with parents' supervision and able to play instruments). There would be a playhouse and a play kitchen. costumes: dragon, teacher, bride, dancer). and toy cash registers that could even look from a Western movie or from modern time.

pre-teen
    can have crushes, but get embarrassed by someone coming in and see them playing with "childish" things, can cook with the stove without supervision, but can only cook very simple things

teen
    can get acne, sneak out, cook more fine things

Young Adult:
    can go college (you can live at home or live in res, well living in res there would be cooking classes, and other how-to-live-on-your-own classes when a Universty EP comes out that is), and yes in this case YAs at college can become pregnant. or the alterative option of my "home ec" class being YA related (there's a difference between a 16 vs. 18 year old)

Adults can chose to take a class @ the college

Elders can also take a class @ the college

There would be the option to give up a baby for adoption.

school:
    there would be 3 schools

elementary school and children would 1)learn skills there and 2)bring home assignments for specific classes (which you chose on the child aging up to child, from toddler). There would be events like 'bake sale' at the school. oh and there would be recesses for children.

middle school, tougher assignments than elementary, but not as tough as high school. and learn skills.

high school more difficult assignments and learn skills

Adoption idea (in the regular game)
    open adoption-birth parents have contect with the adopted family
    closed adoption (opposite of above). if the latter happens when the adopted kid reaches teen he/she gets the opition to wether or not chose to look for their birth-parents.

Any kid over the age of baby (toddler and child) have some kind of history

Maybe foster care too?

and maybe an orphanage in the town(s)?

he one idea I do have two examples of the "Manager" chance cards:

Store (any store):
    Other Employees have reported that one employee, Dodger, has been embezzling money or stealing (what ever the store sells) and threatening employees. But Dodger has always been nice to you and you can't imagine to fire him.

Choice 1)Fire them 2)Keep them but give him a warning? (if it continues company goes bankrupt) 3)lawsuit? 4) ignore

Restaurant (but can also work with the Mall)
    A mom was in a restaurant in the dinning area with a baby and started to breastfeed the baby and another customer complained to their server of the breastfeeding being "tasteless" and the server asks the mom to leave or move to the ladies room.

Choice 1. Apologize to the mom and/or Fire Employees 2)Warn employees that behaviour is unacceptable. 3)?

I have often heard that people want personality traits back but what if the sims 4 was a combination of the two? For example, you could pick the neat trait and inside of that you could use personality points to set how 'neat' the sim is from 'neat but fairly casual about it' to 'Danny kind of neat from Full House'

another example would be if you picked the insane trait and you could use personality points to go from say the Mad Hatter (from Alice in Wonderland) to either the Joker or Harvey (I get his name right) from the Batman movies (sorry batman fans, haven't read the comics)

I like your challenge idea that is similar to the sims 2 however I hope this can be accomplished without needed much friends...because I'm a loner it was way more challenging and head-scratching in sims 2 (my sims reflected this ;) )

To the schooling the only thing I can add is maybe homeschooling to give simmers more options especially those that like storytelling and maybe good field trips for the kids (homeschooling teacher/parents can have an option to field trip too)

but I wonder if there are things that people have done in school that they want to add? for example we all want better clothes than were given in the sims 3 base game and as far as I can see some of us want clothing stores, what if we had fancy clothes stores like for prom and weddings (or at least they have say a section in the non-rabbithole store dedicated to that with mannequins and maybe a few styles of clothing racks to build our own stores as an option), also what if teens were able to do like Alex in the Wizards of the Waverly place and if they were rebellious or grounded and/or just didn't want to go to a school prom they could hold their own prom with a theme?

*Also I hope there is a variety of parenting styles/options given which, when that sim is not controlled by the player, they give punishments/are lenient based on their traits, and if the kid must be grounded and not allowed to go to school, the parents call the school to notify and maybe have someone bring the homework (because what better punishment than homework? [although it helps you learn...])

I would like sims to be able to swim in the oceans and play in the sand terrain paint otherwise going to the beach is just...awkward/weird

*this is a supernatural thing but can we please get witches back? And instead of them knowing to ride the broom off the bat can they have some kinda broom flying training sessions with their witch parent riding alongside them just in case...oh and vampires, but with optional settings and even then tweaking settings for those who don't want them/only want a few

can we go back to how it was in previous sim games (I'm talking about the ones on game boy advance like the sims bustin out, urbz, sims in the city, etc.) where you had to go out to stores to buy furniture and maybe attend auctions? That gave you a reason to go out to world and meet someone while you're running errands

is it possible to have a more user-friendly create a world for sims 4?

and I still think a car tool that allows you to put down roads where only cars can navigate and that ends in a parking structure (like that...cylinder yellow/black striped thing they have on the ground, sorry forgot what it is called)

Diversified hair, from very fine,straight hair to wavy/curly, to really curly/k i n k y (didn't occur to me at the moment that that word had other meanings...) hair (pretty sure the simmers would be glad to give suggestions about styles)

After school activities and I really like your electives idea, maybe the kids/teens could have wants for certain electives that add to their skills that can influence what job they would be best suited for when they graduate

could there be an option panel to set curfew so it is different for each simmer/game?

can sim fu come back with more moves?

can there be more building options? I'm not a builder but the sims game is what got me interested in architecture

will the cowplant be coming back to the sims 4? (although that thing scares me a little) what about the cow/llama/gnomes? will there be actual llamas?

will some other sim inspire a dish like goopy carbonara? Will there be more food choices and more detailed ways to make food like the way it transitioned from sims 2 to sims 3 i.e. food moves in the bowl when stirred.

If we get a large/x-large map, can we have efficient public transportation that you have to pay for, otherwise walk?

which sims generation will display on tv? will the sims 3 be on the sims 4 tv now?

can the drinking actually be a need so that it makes since to get a sim a drink?

can people in one group (regardless of being family/friends or acquaintances on an outing) actually sit in the same table and if that table is filled sit near each other in the base game

I also want the return of sims 2 car animations, also base bike and scooter animations like that if that makes sense

And actual babies...that do not stare and stare at the ceiling unblinkingly

can there be no mysterious cars going through each other but actual traffic and perhaps a road tool solely for parking cars in the street?

also basic weather (the stuff that happens in the four seasons but nothing extreme because it's a base game)

and customize-able pools that came with Late Night (right EP?)

and apologies for such a long post :oops: :lol:

• Options
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    thanks!

Schools did have them, i thought!

One example: The class pankster put a tack on Teachers chair. What does your child do?

The the options say to take it away from the chair or do nothing

Then consequences, like if they took it away, the teacher is very happy (more school points) but the bully is angry, and if child chose to ignore it, then the whole class gets detention!
    :shock: reminds me of my middle school...one time they got so mad at students coming late to school (because they lived further away but the parents persisted because the school was good) that they proposed a new rule: If your kid come to school late, the parent(s) go to detention with them
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @richen I don't mean to be rude but i did say it would be a mix of the three generations of sims the traits from sims 3 and the personailty points from 1 and 2.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I was wondering if schools should have conquenses too? (more then just detention)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    examples of how school punishments could be flesh out a bit (using Sims 3 Generation as an example)

for example. 1 time a kid/teen skips/copies/does something minor it would be a warning. If kid/teen skips/copies homework does something a bit more serious then they have earned themselves a detention. Then if they keep racking it up..they could get a suspension (I'm going to guess defacing the mascot might either earn them a detention or a suspension) and flooding the school(serious) /or skipping like more then 10 times would earn them "being expelled".

result of being expelled:
    They could be shipped off to a boarding school or else a parent might have to stop working and home-school them (unless its like Twallian's mod which is computer related). They also could try to impress a headmaster of a private school but it might not work.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2013
    ... I'm still stuck on the part of the middle and the high school and the elementary. Well, I know about the elementary a bit, but I've always had a harder time understanding what the rest offers? And why we would need these ingame?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    elementary school would just be simple stuff like if there was a young child stage (age 4-7) they would be in JK/SK where all they would do all day is play (and in SK make like grham c.r.a.c.k.ers houses-like gingerbread houses/paper birds) and listen to the teacher read and have some naps too. and in a bit older like gr.2 or so they could do their own twists of fairytales. Gr.3 (the 8 year olds could go on trips to like a pioneer village or to a museum or to a zoo

Middle school doesn't exist in my town so I have no idea how harder assigments are there..help please?

High school even harder then middle school
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    elementary school would just be simple stuff like if there was a young child stage (age 4-7) they would be in JK/SK where all they would do all day is play (and in SK make like grham c.r.a.c.k.ers houses-like gingerbread houses/paper birds) and listen to the teacher read and have some naps too. and in a bit older like gr.2 or so they could do their own twists of fairytales. Gr.3 (the 8 year olds could go on trips to like a pioneer village or to a museum or to a zoo

Middle school doesn't exist in my town so I have no idea how harder assigments are there..help please?

High school even harder then middle school

You mean, like Primary and Secondary school? Which one is which? I'd rather they not split it up, but if they did, Id be very confused. Primary school will be which one?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well in my town elementary school is JK-Gr.8

middle schools are like Gr.6-8 (there are none in my town)

and high schools are Gr.9-12
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    @richen I don't mean to be rude but i did say it would be a mix of the three generations of sims the traits from sims 3 and the personailty points from 1 and 2.

Yes but I put in my version of how the two could be combined