Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~*~The Little Lots Contest~*~ ATTN. bandcampsquirrl, Rayshizzie, & psychochick

Comments

• Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh I love tiny lots, I am bookmarking this now. I hope I will have time to enter, but if not I will be lurking and recing for sure.
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    edited May 2013
    hello godshelpio :D sign me up as interested please. I love building small lot, this is going to be so much fun!

The Sims Game
  • Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited May 2013
    Although that I'd love to sponsor more, I only have 90 SPs and I can't remember what the total limit of free SPs will be, so I don't want to pledge what I don't know I'll have. That being said, I have a special love of tiny lots and one story lots, so since I have 'em, I'd like to sponsor the 90 points. Just let me know who to gift when the time comes, and they're all yours.
  • Options
    marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited May 2013
    :P I am trying to build a house to enter. I have the shell done :P
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2013
    I am in. Love the Tiny House movement -- built my own based on the Not So Big House concept by Sarah Susanka. We managed to fit an awful lot of living space into a relatively small house. Looking forward to seeing everyone's builds!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    whatsociallifewhatsociallife Posts: 1,245 Member
    edited May 2013
    Interested :mrgreen:
  • Options
    godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited May 2013
    Jessabeans wrote:
    Oh I love tiny lots, I am bookmarking this now. I hope I will have time to enter, but if not I will be lurking and recing for sure.

Sonia016 wrote:
    hello godshelpio :D sign me up as interested please. I love building small lot, this is going to be so much fun!

:P I am trying to build a house to enter. I have the shell done :P
    suepea wrote:
    I am in. Love the Tiny House movement -- built my own based on the Not So Big House concept by Sarah Susanka. We managed to fit an awful lot of living space into a relatively small house. Looking forward to seeing everyone's builds!
    Interested :mrgreen:

AWESOME!! I can't wait to see all your amazing entries.. I am so excited that this contest is getting so many people that are interested.. :mrgreen:

Although that I'd love to sponsor more, I only have 90 SPs and I can't remember what the total limit of free SPs will be, so I don't want to pledge what I don't know I'll have. That being said, I have a special love of tiny lots and one story lots, so since I have 'em, I'd like to sponsor the 90 points. Just let me know who to gift when the time comes, and they're all yours.

Thank you soo much hon! Every little bit helps, and thanks to you, there is now a 5th place. That will give 5 different people a chance to win.. :) *hugs*
  • Options
    RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hey there :D Sent ya an email, just wanted to introduce myself and I hd a couple questions. I just now saw that you were looking for a judge with Custard and I actually don't have custard. I'm hoping that would be ok, sorry!!

If it really is necessary, I can see how to go about getting it but either way I'm really excited about this contest! Looking forward to seeing all the lovely entries!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Rayshizzie wrote:
    Hey there :D Sent ya an email, just wanted to introduce myself and I hd a couple questions. I just now saw that you were looking for a judge with Custard and I actually don't have custard. I'm hoping that would be ok, sorry!!

If it really is necessary, I can see how to go about getting it but either way I'm really excited about this contest! Looking forward to seeing all the lovely entries!

It is ok that you don't have custard, I once had it long ago, but I got a new computer, and for the life of me can't figure out how to download it, or even where to download it agian. Though to be fair, I kind of sucked at reading it. lol I'm not tech savvy in any sort of way. lol
  • Options
    DorymaeDorymae Posts: 570 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'll be entering. This looks fun, thank you for hosting, also thank you to the sponsors!
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2013
    *raises hand*

I'd like to be a judge if you're still asking!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Dorymae wrote:
    I'll be entering. This looks fun, thank you for hosting, also thank you to the sponsors!

awesome, I added you and cant wait to see your entry. :)
    *raises hand*

Do you have custard? I really need a judge that has it and knows how to use it. If so then yes I would be honored to have you as a judge. :)
  • Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited May 2013
    You're very welcome! :-D I can't wait to see the entries!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    godshelpio wrote:
    Rayshizzie wrote:

It is ok that you don't have custard, I once had it long ago, but I got a new computer, and for the life of me can't figure out how to download it, or even where to download it agian. Though to be fair, I kind of sucked at reading it. lol I'm not tech savvy in any sort of way. lol

Ok, good, bc I'm terrible at that stuff and not at all tech savvy either (I really think my computer hates me) :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *raises hand*

Do you have custard? I really need a judge that has it and knows how to use it. If so then yes I would be honored to have you as a judge. :)
    I do have custard! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *raises hand*

awesome!! then you are in. My email is in the about me section on my page. So please drop me a line when you are ready. Since you have custard, you will be "pre judging" the entries... scan them as they come in, and give the clear if they are clean. If not, please just post your findings here so it can be fixed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    godshelpio wrote:
    *raises hand*

awesome!! then you are in. My email is in the about me section on my page. So please drop me a line when you are ready. Since you have custard, you will be "pre judging" the entries... scan them as they come in, and give the clear if they are clean. If not, please just post your findings here so it can be fixed.
    Alrigty! Thanks for letting me judge!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yay for a judge who can custard check!

Would it be ok for me to sponsor as well as judge?

If so you can add 1,000 sp
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Rayshizzie wrote:
    Yay for a judge who can custard check!

Would it be ok for me to sponsor as well as judge?

If so you can add 1,000 sp

Omg.. thank you so so much!! I will update the prizes. yaay! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited May 2013
    godshelpio wrote:
    Rayshizzie wrote:

It is at MTS :P
    Edit: Go to your browzer type in CUSTARD for the sims 3 hit search, then pick "Mod The Sims - [Program - Alpha] Clean Up Sims3Packs Today ..." it will take you to the blog where you can get CUSTARD. :P
  • Options
    BelliliBellili Posts: 1,737 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh, I just love tiny houses!

For now I'll be lurking and rec'ing the entries :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    godshelpio wrote:
    Rayshizzie wrote:

It is at MTS :P
    Edit: Go to your browzer type in CUSTARD for the sims 3 hit search, then pick "Mod The Sims - [Program - Alpha] Clean Up Sims3Packs Today ..." it will take you to the blog where you can get CUSTARD. :P

Thanks hon! :) one question, is it safe to DL on my comp?
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited May 2013
    Name: baxter_milo
    Name of build: Super Small
    Type of house: Modern
    Download link: Super Small
    Description: 1 bedroom. 1 bathroom. Open kitchen. Suitable for single sim just starting out. Parking underneath.
    Pictures: Super Small house slideshow

*Sim pictured was not uploaded with the house, she was only there for testing. Also to first place the vehicle you need to use MOO, after that it will automatically go back to the spot when they drive it.*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Baxter_Milo's Entry

• Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited May 2013
    If you still need a judge, I'll do it. :mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]