Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will we get a new forum thread if it is TS4?

Do you think they will add a new forum thread if The Sims 4 is announced? If they do, that thread will be swamped with posts.

Comments

• Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe... I wasn't around at the time TS3 was announced but I do know TS2 boards had a TS3 board added at some point.

However, I wouldn't expect TS4 to have it's own website and forums until several weeks to several months after the Time Travel EP, or even the last EP/SP for TS3 whenever that is.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe it will work on this site. I am sure people will start demand the TS4 threads get separated. :lol:

It didn't work on the TS2 site. Too many arguments. But this site has I&D here so maybe discussions won't be separated like we think about, but a sticky by Guru and within theI&D, maybe.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,867 Member
    edited May 2013
    If the SIms 4 is announced I really hope that Sims 4 will get its own subforum. Otherwise that's all we're going to see in I&F. Of course, one could question what's the point of putting anything in I&F for Sims 3, as EA is likely going to have an endgame in mind for Sims 3 and won't be taking new I&F into account. :?

Would still like to have a separate forum though. Not all of I&F is suggestions for new EPS/SP, there's a lot of game functionality in here as well.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    Maybe it will work on this site. I am sure people will start demand the TS4 threads get separated. :lol:

It didn't work on the TS2 site. Too many arguments. But this site has I&D here so maybe discussions won't be separated like we think about, but a sticky by Guru and within theI&D, maybe.
    A TS4 discussion sticky is probably a better idea, though it would quickly become overloaded.
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited May 2013
    Bg55642 wrote:
    Do you think they will add a new forum thread if The Sims 4 is announced? If they do, that thread will be swamped with posts.

Probably a sticky in the General Chat forum.
  • Options
    Shee220Shee220 Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2013
    I believe Sims 3 had it's own forum section on the Sims 2 directly after announcement. Don't quote me on it though. It has been a while and that forum was always extremely slow me for.