The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will we get a new forum thread if it is TS4?

Do you think they will add a new forum thread if The Sims 4 is announced? If they do, that thread will be swamped with posts.

Comments

• Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe... I wasn't around at the time TS3 was announced but I do know TS2 boards had a TS3 board added at some point.

However, I wouldn't expect TS4 to have it's own website and forums until several weeks to several months after the Time Travel EP, or even the last EP/SP for TS3 whenever that is.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe it will work on this site. I am sure people will start demand the TS4 threads get separated. :lol:

It didn't work on the TS2 site. Too many arguments. But this site has I&D here so maybe discussions won't be separated like we think about, but a sticky by Guru and within theI&D, maybe.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    edited May 2013
    If the SIms 4 is announced I really hope that Sims 4 will get its own subforum. Otherwise that's all we're going to see in I&F. Of course, one could question what's the point of putting anything in I&F for Sims 3, as EA is likely going to have an endgame in mind for Sims 3 and won't be taking new I&F into account. :?

Would still like to have a separate forum though. Not all of I&F is suggestions for new EPS/SP, there's a lot of game functionality in here as well.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    Maybe it will work on this site. I am sure people will start demand the TS4 threads get separated. :lol:

It didn't work on the TS2 site. Too many arguments. But this site has I&D here so maybe discussions won't be separated like we think about, but a sticky by Guru and within theI&D, maybe.
    A TS4 discussion sticky is probably a better idea, though it would quickly become overloaded.
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited May 2013
    Bg55642 wrote:
    Do you think they will add a new forum thread if The Sims 4 is announced? If they do, that thread will be swamped with posts.

Probably a sticky in the General Chat forum.
  • Options
    Shee220Shee220 Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2013
    I believe Sims 3 had it's own forum section on the Sims 2 directly after announcement. Don't quote me on it though. It has been a while and that forum was always extremely slow me for.