Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What EPs do you want for The Sims 4?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sports EP
  • Options
    StarunaStaruna Posts: 417 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Basics of all the essential EPs in a base game. So we could have weather, but without festivals and holidays. Pets, but maybe just cats and dogs for now. Nightlife with a few clubs, but more interactions and showtime stuff for them later.

Then they could release maybe 3 or 4 EPs called 'revisited', where they combine the best from the old EPs that expand on the basics. So...

- Bon Voyage/Island Paradise/World Adventures
    - Showtime/Nightlife
    - Ambitions/OFB/Free-time (includes a variety of careers, open restaurants, etc...)
    - Pets/Supernatural/Seasons

Which will leave them a lot more slots to focus on new things like...

- Family Time EP (amusement parks, zoos, camping)

- Back to School EP (a combination of high school, university, boarding schools, that are not rabbit holes)

- 9 to 5 EP (to expand on OFB/Ambitions... an EP full of ambitions like-careers, including some lower wage careers like pizza delivery & waitress)

- Gardening EP (farming but with a focusing on gardening, because I don't think having farm animals for food would go over well)

- Children EP (full of new objects and new interactions for babies, toddlers, and kids, and a lot more interactions and things for them to do.

And plenty of other new EPs! They could get the old classics covered by combining them in a few EPs so we could see a lot more new EPs. Probably wouldn't happen though, but I can dream!

• Options
    elsievdmelsievdm Posts: 588 Member
    edited May 2013

No SP's or EP's for the Sims4, for me. I already have too many for TS3, I will only buy the Sims4 base game and that's all..if it's compattible with my computer..

I was a bit dissapointed with TS3's base game,because it did'nt have enough crib variations for Toddlers and babies... AND not much Flowers..

Happy Simming.. :D
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited May 2013
    I want (not saying this will happen) the basics of Seasons and Pets to be base-game material. You know, at the very least have cloudy days/rain and thunderstorms for Seasons, and all of the collectible pets from The Sims 3 Pets for Pets in the base game. Of course, I want a lot more from those EPs to be a part of the base-game. Because if they're a part of the base-game, then they're features that are going to be improved in Expansion Packs, as opposed to the way they are right now where they get released and if they're disappointing they're not going to improve because EA doesn't connect EPs.

But I know EA doesn't care. Get ready to wait another several years for Seasons to return.

For an actual EP, I want them to do a full-fledged Time Travel EP like what was in the survey.

OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited May 2013
    Base game
    :arrow: game play is not so easy (there are certain traits that could help your Sim though), you can decide what amount of money your Sim gets from the start (poor or rich), the town(s) has/have areas for different classes (poor/middle class/rich), before your Sim can start a job they have to apply for it and then they are working there for a sim day or two after that the boss decides if they are accepted or not

EPs
    - University (with new jobs (lawyers, doctors, teachers...))
    :arrow: new ways to get scholarships (e.g. for good dancers, for teenagers without parents, for Sims that were good at school, for teenagers who attended bording school -> but like the one we had in TS2!)
    - Hot Date/Late Night/Night Life/Showtime/Superstar + a big city
    :arrow: there are open restaurants around the city, you can buy chocolates, jewelry and flowers in shops around town and gift them to other Simmies, but there is also a dark side of the city with rebells and thiefs, we have bars where sims can get drunk (like in TS3 University for "T" rating), this EP adds tattoos and piercings
    - Open For Business/something about new jobs (some jobs are connected to University)
    :arrow: sell paintings, novels, toys, flowers, furniture, cars, food, clothes, shoes, jewelry; run your own hotel/spa/resort
    - Animals (pets and farm animals)
    :arrow: cats, dogs, horses, cows, pigs, chickens, birds, mice, rats, squirrels; farming is added, our Sims get tractors and can harvest grain -> produce four and bake bread
    - Bon Voyage/Island Paradise/Seasons (plus adding new exotic animals)
    :arrow: your Sims can choose: do want to lay on the beach all day and build sand castles with the kids or do they want to experience an adventure in the jungle or are they more the "genius"-type of Sim who wants see every museum in the city and go to the opera in the evening
    - a totally new EP idea that has not been there before

SPs (or Store)
    - clothing/décor items/build and buy objects for teenagers (like in The Sims 2)
    - a stuff pack for kids and elders
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS