Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just another legacy- The Outterridge - Canceled

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Gen 2 Ep 11
    Teenage Secrets

As much as I try to deny it. My birthday did finally arrive.
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    The twins were there to cheer me on as I grew out of young adulthood and became middle aged. I hate that. That day I got a birthday card from Whitney. She wished me a happy birthday and told me that although she could not give up her location she wanted me to know she was safe. It was the best birthday gift a mom could ask for.
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    The twins tried to prepare me a special birthday dinner but instead almost burnt the house down.
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    Once Bella put out the flames we decided it might be best to eat out.
    After dinner we all split up. I went to catch a movie, Bella went home and Aella went to the library. I apparently had been distracted lately. I believed that my little girl was preparing for college but instead it turned out she was meeting someone.
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    I discovered this in a sneaky way, though it wasn’t my intention. After the movie I walked over to the library to pick her up but between the shelves I saw this. I couldn’t help myself, I stood and listened.
    “Really Pip, think about it. What does your wife give you that I can’t?” Aella whined slightly.
    “I just can’t up and leave her Aella.” Pip furrowed his brow.
    “But why not? Don’t you love me? Don’t you love us?” Aella’s voice cracked. I wanted to run to her, tears welled in my eyes as I remembered my first love, Whitney’s father.
    “I do, trust me I do.” He leaned in and kissed my little girl gently. My hands where in fists, I wanted to rip him away from her.
    “Then why Pip!” Strength returned to my little girls voice, Pip backed away a step.
    “You’re in high school still.” Aella shot him a dirty look, “although you would never know it.” He corrected quickly.
    “I don’t know what that has to do with anything.” She stomped her foot, truly showing her age.
    “I think we should wait and make sure this is what YOU really want.” He cooed gently, calming her temper. “You have your whole life ahead of you. I don’t want to stop you from your dreams. I already have a kid, you would become a mother. What about college?” He sounded so sincere, it was almost like he truly cared about her. I turned and walked out of the library. I stood at the door and called Aella.
    “I am outside and ready when you are.” I said with a fake smile on trying to hide m knowledge.
    “I will be home later if that’s okay.” She said quietly.
    “Oh, ok. That’s fine dear. See you at home.” I hung up quickly so not to reveal anything. I decided to walk home and digest what I had just discovered.
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    When I arrived home Bella was putting the final touches on an aptitude test. I could not help but smile, I knew she would give in.
    “How did you do?” I asked as she sealed the test.
    She turned around startled, “Don’t sneak up on people like that!”
    “Let’s talk.” I gestured to the couch. She raised an eyebrow but didn’t protest.
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    “So, how is school going?” I asked causally, or so I thought.
    “What do you want to know Mom?” Bella asked straight, she knew I was digging for something.
    “Are you seeing anyone?” I asked, Bella just rolled her eyes. “I worry about you guys,” I continued ignoring her teenage reaction, “you know my past. I just don’t want you to get hurt and I want you and your sister to know you can talk to me.” I placed my hand on her knee.
    “You found out about Pip huh?” She smirked.
    “I…umm…who?” I retracted my hand and tried to act surprised.
    “Don’t worry Mom.” She laughed, “I am talking to her about it. She has a good head on her shoulders. I promise I will tell you anything you need to know.” I openly sighed in relief. They had each other. Bella took my sigh as an okay and got up and went to their room.
    Just before the girls graduation they got their test results back. Aella earned 10 college credits and a 500 dollar scholarship, she was not as excited as I expected. Bella earned 25 college credits and a 2000 dollar scholarship, she too seemed underwhelmed. I couldn’t tell if it was their teenage “don’t care” attitude’s or if there was something else brewing but I decided to be excited for both of them. My girls were going to college! And thanks to scholarships we might just be able to afford it!
    The girls birthday snuck up on me faster than I wanted. We celebrated together.
    Screenshot-36.jpgScreenshot-37.jpg
    First was Bella, age did not change her style at all like I had hoped.
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Then was Aella who after a slice of cake said she needed to leave. She claimed to have plans with friends but when I looked at Bella she winked.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Gen 2 Ep 13
    My life My Plans

I might share the same birthday as my sister Bella, but that didn’t mean I had to spend the entire day with my family. There was someone else, someone special I wanted to spend time with. I had felt bad leaving at first but when I put on my skates to join Pip and he looked back at me with that smile all guilt melted away.
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    At first we kept a distance only sharing glances and smiles. This was the first time we had been out in such a public space together. There was no where to hide out on the skate rink.
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    We danced around each other for a while but as the park emptied I got closer and closer to him and soon accidently bumped into him lips first. He staggered back a little, I sure he was just shocked that I did it but soon warmed up to the kiss.
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    After a passionate moment he pushed me away and looked around, checking for any bystanders watching us. There were none but I knew his concern, his wife had many friends.
    I skated to the edge and switched to snow boots, I couldn’t stand that he was still with that woman. I would be graduating soon and I wanted us to start our life together.
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    He quickly caught up to me.
    “I am sorry, I just…”he paused and looked at me with his puppy eyes, “I care about her too much to have her find out that way.”
    “Find out, that way?” He had my attention, “how would you like her to find out?”
    “I want to be the one to tell her,” he smirked as my eyes widened, “I am going to tell her.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind the bathrooms. I kissed him hard pushing everything I had into it.
    Pulling away for a breath I looked him in the eye, “when?”
    “Soon, very soon.” He laughed, I kissed him again.
    Screenshot-45.jpg
    Out of the corner of my eye I saw an igloo and pulled him towards it suggestively.
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    He paused outside a moment to check for on lookers and then followed me in.
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    It wasn’t out first time together, but it was special. It was the first time I felt like he was truly mine. The first time I knew he wanted to really be with me and that we would spend our lives together.
    A few days later Bella and I had our graduation. After my mother’s chosen activities I headed over to Pip’s place, he said he had news for me.
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    “Is she here?” I asked looking past him into the window. He had never invited me to his home before.
    “No.” He smiled, “Please come in.”
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    When I got inside he pulled me into a kiss and assisted me with taking off my coat at the same time. I knew where his mind was headed so I started to help him with his. He stopped me before I could push him to the couch.
    “Whats wrong?” I asked reaching out and touching his face, he seemed concerned.
    “Nothing,” his smirk returned, “I just wanted you to know I told her about us. Earlier today.”
    Before he could say more I jumped on him. Pip was finally all mine.
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited April 2013
    Awh, Pip and Aella are so cute! ^.^ But, I feel like he's lying for some reason... :shock:
  • Options
    SwimingliSwimingli Posts: 278 Member
    edited April 2013
    Maybe he's just not telling the whole truth. I dunno. I think Pip and Aella are pretty cute, though. :) I can't believe everyone's grown up. :)
  • Options
    madhu_vatimadhu_vati Posts: 406 Member
    edited April 2013
    Love the story, Cat! I guess its a little late to say that I hope Aella is careful with both her heart and her body :lol: . Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite her in the bum later...
    Rainbowcy: story home, forum thread
    Completed 50 foals challenge: Prairie and Desi
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Gen 3 EP 1
    Early to Rise

I woke up before my mother, I didn’t want to see her cry. I she had cried enough this week when my sister announced that she was having a married man’s baby. Then to make things worse the next day we received a letter from the military, Whitney was MIA. They said they would let us know about any developments but they had not recovered anything but bodies from the location she was stationed. Some freak explosion leveled the entire base and created a new crater, after a lot of phone calls we discovered that she had been on the moon base; floating above us in Lunar Lakes. My mother now cried every time she saw the moon.

Screenshot-50.jpg
    So I snuck out to go away to college. It seems cruel but I called home the moment I could. I just couldn’t bear to watch her cry again, especially since my Aella had been running around town at all hours of the night.

Screenshot-54.jpgScreenshot-56.jpg
    Moving in when smoothly, I had a roommate who was going to be a famous scientist. We went to the student activities building together to look at the different programs. I was still undecided but I knew I needed to be there.

Screenshot-53.jpg
    That night my dorm mates had planned a party. There were tons of people there, some new some returning. I spent most of my night gossiping about a cute jock.
    His blonde hair bounced around as he played nectar pong, cheerleaders on each side kissing the pong ball for good luck before he tossed it. A fellow freshman came over and introduced herself, she too had been looking at him. Everyone was. We joked about the little bimbos on his arms but we both knew the real difference between us and the twigs.

Screenshot-52.jpg
    I turned to go grab a slice of pizza and bumped into a true visionary.
    “Oh!” I said startled as I studied his face.
    “No problem” He chuckled.
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    He then proceeded to introduce himself and talk about what he was here for. I nodded and smiled but for some reason could not get my head into the conversation.

Screenshot-67.jpg
    The next day after orientation a girl stopped me outside the Art School.
    “Hey Bella!” She yelled.
    “Umm, I am sorry do I know you?” I stopped a bit confused.
    “Not yet, but you will if you don’t back off from my man.” She growled slightly. It was strange to watch this girl play tough as I wouldn’t expect it from her baby face.
    “Which one is he exactly?” I asked honestly, I had met a lot of people since coming here and no one made mention of her.
    “Just watch yourself!” She poked my shoulder and walked away. I chuckled slightly, people were amazing.

Screenshot-64.jpg
    The rest of the week continued without a hitch, I quickly discovered an interest in both botany and art. I was trying to figure out a way to use both in my life but it was not proving to be easy. I was ready to blow off some steam so when my roomy suggested a frat party I was all in. She dressed me up so I would fit in more and told me where to meet her.
    I rode my bike to the large home just on the edge of campus. It was a beautifully built house but the boys had made their mark with the empty juice cans and broken furniture in the front yard.

Screenshot-57.jpg
    I walked in and was quickly offered a beverage. I took it without question and awkwardly started to drink it. I was nervous but I wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was the length of my skirt or the busting open of my shirt buttons but it wasn’t long before the dreamy blonde bomb shell from the first night approached me.

Screenshot-59.jpg
    “Wanna dance?” He smirked, all I could do was nod.

Screenshot-60.jpg
    “You’re a ……” He said with a smile.
    “What?” I asked loudly.
    “I said, you’re a great dancer!” He yelled so the whole room was staring at us. My cheeks flushed red and I excused myself. I am not sure what was so embarrassing but I needed to get away. I decided to get a drink and joined what I thought was the fill your cup line. I was wrong.

Screenshot-58.jpg
    I was staring at my feet when he picked me up and flipped me upside down.
    “No, no, what are you doing!” I flayed around.
    “Relax, he laughed. Just drink!” He handed me the spout and held me sturdy.
    So I drank, I started slow and picked it up. I heard people cheering my name which made me go for more. When I finally flipped back down I had no clue how much juice I had consumed just that it was enough to make me smile, a lot.
    “Thanks” I slurred at the handsome gent who had held me up. Later I would remember who he was mortified but at this point I had no cares.

Screenshot-61.jpg
    I walked into the other room and pushed aside a little blonde girl talking to my jock.
    “Hey you.” I smiled in what I thought was a cute manner.
    “Umm, hey.” He looked from the girl to me.
    “I got something I want to give you.” I leaned in slightly.
    “Do ya now.” He smiled.
    “Yep!”
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    And with that I grabbed him and smacked my face into his.
    That was the last thing I remember. I woke up the next morning in my own bed with a note from my roomy.
    You were quiet the life of the party last night. Might I suggest a strong coffee?

Screenshot-68.jpg
    I took her advice and headed toward the coffee shop.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I promise, if my sims HAVE boys...that are interesting...I will have a male heir. :-D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    :lol: Oh boy, I think she'll have a fun time at college...

Whitney's missing? :shock: You can't kill her off, I like her!
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited May 2013
    Still a great story, can't wait to read more :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Its terrible to watch something you love die....I love the Sims but I hate the glitches that come with such an amazing game. :cry: I have reset this more times than I can could and I just cant take it anymore. I am so sorry, but this legacy is over.

I hope when I have more time I can start a new story...but just one because I think my game is sensitive. To many new things getting mixed up.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Outline for the future (What would have happened had I the time and game...)

Bella and "the Jock" hit it off rather well and start dating. The problem would arise when Bella noticed that she was changing herself to make her boyfriend happy (so she could be less of an embarrassment in front of his friends) So she left him.

In her sadness she would fall of the spicy looking Artist (I really like him but his name escapes me..he is seen above holding her up at the keg). They would get along very well in a comfortable relationship but he will want to travel the world and draw while she wants a family. So they end on good but sad terms.

She would then go to a new town, get a simple job and start her family...(did not get this far)

Anywho...meanwhile...Aella Has Pips baby and moves in with him. While their marriage is not blissful she is happy being a mother and becomes a school teacher.

We discover that Whitney survived the explosion at her base (which was caused by London no less...) Whitney has London trapped in a prison and is pulling information from her about her evil plans and Perdita.

Perdita, now with out the terrible influence of London returns to find her other mother Hawkeye. Hawkeye is now old and sick so using her healing magic Perdita nurses her to ultimate comfort. She passes knowing that Whitney is alive and London will pay for what she did.

Perdita goes on to become a nurse at the hospital and goes from town to town saving lives and making people happy.

Thats as far as I planned and thats what you didnt get to see. Sorry again!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I loved the story while it lasted. :? You have a great story line for it too! Sorry you lost your game.