Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thanatos Legacy (a pet master legacy challenge) Cancelled

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• Options
    madhu_vatimadhu_vati Posts: 406 Member
    edited April 2013
    Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but great updates Ducky! Its good to see things looking up for Dallin, and hopefully Candi doesn't mess things up for him too much in the future. And I love seeing your simself as the pet shop clerk :lol: .
    Rainbowcy: story home, forum thread
    Completed 50 foals challenge: Prairie and Desi
  • Options
    DuckypantsDuckypants Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks madhu_vati! Its nice to see you back! My simself as the pet shop clerk had nothing to do with me at all. I was pretty surprised about it myself! And now that Candi has been burned, I doubt she will underestimate Dallin again. She may try to exact some sort of revenge though.... :twisted:
  • Options
    ScarletteAScarletteA Posts: 125
    edited May 2013
    Aww, cancelled why?? :cry: If it has been Dallin's last story for a while, I know you'll try to come back to it when you have time. It's still sad that we have to say goodbye, but good luck on your real life endeavors to stop this one for a while :)
  • Options
    DuckypantsDuckypants Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry, ScarlettA :(

Dallin and the rest of the gang are gone for good. I just wasn't motivated to work on it. It was getting harder and harder getting the updates out, and I thought it would be easier if I added more drama (Candi) but it didn't help.

If your worried that I'm done writing, I'm not. I'm still very motivated with 50 Foals, but I'm spacing out the updates more, so the same thing doesn't happen with that one.
  • Options
    ScarletteAScarletteA Posts: 125
    edited May 2013
    Well, that makes me happy that your still going strong with the 50 foals one, it's just getting interesting. But it was good while it lasted :)
  • Options
    WolfLady74WolfLady74 Posts: 1,032 Member
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry to here you are cancelling and weren't having fun anymore.

I'll have to check out your foal challenge sometime.