Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Open Stahls - A 50 Foal Challenge - New Foal Page 23, March 26

191011121315...Next

Comments

• Options
    WolfLady74WolfLady74 Posts: 1,032 Member
    edited April 2013
    Did you ever get a chance to read up on my IF Legacy? They are going to end up with several kids trying to see if I can get a second possible heir.
  • Options
    WolfLady74WolfLady74 Posts: 1,032 Member
    edited April 2013
    EIisabetta wrote:
    WolfLady74 wrote:
    EIisabetta wrote:
    Thanks Malsq! Yeah, sixth. Wouldn't be so many if she hadn't had triplets the first time around, LOL.

What, only six? Is she trying to catch up to Jacob and Penny?

Ha ha. No. No. No. No. LOL. I love big, busy households but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Besides ... Jacob and Penny only have 8, that's only one set of twins away from you! :wink:
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited April 2013
    WolfLady74 wrote:
    EIisabetta wrote:
    WolfLady74 wrote:
    EIisabetta wrote:
    Thanks Malsq! Yeah, sixth. Wouldn't be so many if she hadn't had triplets the first time around, LOL.

What, only six? Is she trying to catch up to Jacob and Penny?

Ha ha. No. No. No. No. LOL. I love big, busy households but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Besides ... Jacob and Penny only have 8, that's only one set of twins away from you! :wink:

I know, watch me have twins. Of course, in your game, with all the IFs it seems like more. None of mine have IFs outside of the first three. :P
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited April 2013
    Updates are going to be delayed. I'm having that stupid "the sims 3 has stopped working" crash to desktop issue. Right now, it's only after changing clothes or hair either with stylist or at a dresser/mirror (and I can NOT allow my sims to have stupid clothes and hair, not in MY game). I haven't tested it with taking them into CAS as I don't like to use it because it resets their ages. I'm to the point now of testing my mods to see if that's what is causing it. If not, it's on to CC. *sighs* Which is a very, very daunting task all on its own.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    madhu_vatimadhu_vati Posts: 406 Member
    edited April 2013
    Aww, I hope you get your game working without too much trouble :( . I finally made it back to the forums, and simming in general, and I had a lot to catch up on heh. Good bye 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :(. Asta's foals are all lovely though, and I'm exited to see more :D
    Rainbowcy: story home, forum thread
    Completed 50 foals challenge: Prairie and Desi
  • Options
    malsq9malsq9 Posts: 972 Member
    edited April 2013
    Aw, I'm sorry! :( I had that problem too for a while. I think I just updated my game and replaced my mods.
    Hope you get it fixed soon! :)
  • Options
    Animal_SimmerAnimal_Simmer Posts: 79 Member
    I am loving this! I just got past the first chapter or two and I am super excited!
  • Options
    King is so cute! He does look a bit like a clone of 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I really like Asta too.
  • Options
    Apollo is gorgeous. I'm glad he wasn't a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 clone. That would have been disappointing to see since his sire was so pretty and you can only have one foal from stallions.
  • Options
    I love Stampede's Color! Sorry I am spamming you. I am behind a lot. I just started reading today. LOL
  • Options
    First off, I love WolfLady74's challenge as well so you can imagine my excitement that you have a stallion from her. I am so happy Johnathan and Juliet looked so cute. Beautiful wedding.

I love this challenge so much and I can't wait to continue reading.
  • Options
    Peter, Parker, and Peyton turned out to be such handsome young men. I am really looking forward to starting this challenge on here. I have to gather points first however. XD
  • Options
    I was so excited for Jonathan and Juliet's baby. She is a cute little girl. Is she a genie? Wait! Don't tell me. I will figure out eventually. Scamp is also really pretty. She definitely carried after her father a good bit more than some of the foals. You can still see a little bit of Asta in her however.
  • Options
    I see some of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in Coco. Asta is so gorgeous. I don't want to see Pickles go! I am also happy that little Lila got her dads powers. Now Juliet doesn't have to feel left out of the Genie party that is her house right now. XD
  • Options
    > @EIisabetta said:
    > Update time!
    >
    > Juliet took Scamp out to finish up his training. With a new foal the stable was getting full and it would be time for Scamp to leave soon.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Lila works on homework. Getting good grades is important for future development though I didn't have to tell her to do it, she came in and sat down on her own. Good girl. I bet if this was a challenge where I couldn't control other sims, she'd never do it on her own.
    >
    >
    >
    > Dogs (and cats too) have this habit of checking out supernaturals by 'investigating the strange sim', even if it's one they know well. They will do it over and over again and then inform you what kind of sim they are. So, yes Pickles, we know she's a genie. By the way, the symbol for the genie cracks me up.
    >
    >
    >
    > Johnathon taught Pickles to shake. Apparently you CAN teach old dogs new tricks.
    >
    >
    >
    > The next morning stinky 🐸🐸🐸🐸 got a good brushing. We don't mind though, we love giving 🐸🐸🐸🐸 attention.
    >
    >
    >
    > Duke and Asta groomed each other, though. They're very affectionate, a shame they can't have another foal together.
    >
    >
    >
    > While Asta was getting attention from Duke, Coco got a bottle from Johnathon.
    >
    >
    >
    > And Pickles got more attention, too.
    >
    >
    >
    > As Scamp was not fully trained yet, Juliet hopped on Duke to take him to the equestrian center.
    >
    >
    >
    > Funny glitch. I sent Johnathon to train Scamp and this is what happened instead.
    >
    >
    >
    > Goodbye Duke, thank you for giving us such a lovely filly in Coco.
    >
    >
    >
    > More homework. She looks so serious.
    >
    >
    >
    > That looks more like it. Scamp gets a nice brushing.
    >
    >
    >
    > Pickles showed off how he could sit up.
    >
    >
    >
    > And Coco got some attention, too. In order to mount an untrained horse, you need to have a decent relationship with them, so Juliet and Johnathon spend a lot of time socializing with the horses.
    >
    >
    >
    > Juliet autonomously mounted 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    >
    >
    >
    > So I let them take a late night ride. I don't know how many more chances we'll have to do this.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And then it was time to take Scamp to the Equestrian center to be sold. :(
    >
    >
    >
    > It was also Coco's birthday.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yup, she's gorgeous. Sorry for the picspam, wanted to show her from several angles.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Johnathan fed her a carrot grown in his garden.
    >
    >
    >
    > Which she really liked, apparently.
    >
    >
    >
    > Then she got brushed and her hooves cleaned.
    >
    >
    >
    > A fresh apple. Mmm, apples.
    >
    >
    >
    > And then she and Johnathan were off for her first ride.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > While Juliet upgraded the new washing machine.
    >
    >
    >
    > And the horses socialized.
    >
    >
    >
    > Lila came home from school and there was more homework.
    >
    >
    >
    > Then she worked on her painting. She's an artistic child and loves to paint.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And then the next morning the routine starts all over again, starting with a brushing for Coco.
    >
    >
    >
    > As the business of breeding foals must go on, a new stallion was brought in. His name is High Noon and he's absolutely gorgeous. (High Noon is by elle0808 and can be found here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4980541)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > He and Asta took an immediately liking to each other. As you can see, he's already got looooooove on the mind. More pic spam of horses flirting!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > To be continued...

Oh no! This update didn't show the pictures for me...
  • Options
    The update pictures aren't showing for me anymore, but it is still awesome!