Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HUGE Party --(win Uni & 10,000 sp)-- Gifting in Progress! Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    agstahagstah Posts: 2,866 Member
    edited April 2013
    Goodnight, thelessy!
  • Options
    rainwiferainwife Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thelessy wrote:
    f1e782462c8b0c0bc508ae8140e74df8.jpg

Oh my goodness, the cute! It's too much!
  • Options
    mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Nighty night Thelessy! And thanks for the cuteness overload! If I wasnt already dead I would die!
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi everyone.
    Just popping in to say that I'm not sure if I'll be able to be about for when the winners are drawn or within the time around that. This chem cw is so complicated and I'm really panicking about getting it all done. I'm doing my best but I just don't really have much time to pop in. So if one of my noms wins something I might not be able to leave a note on their page. Sorry guys. And if for some reason I win anything I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pop in within the required timeslot. So I am totally fine if I have to forfeit anything or if you would like to withdraw me instead.

Wishing everyone a great rest of the party :)
  • Options
    TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2013
    Good Morning!
    Nineteen pages! Nineteen pages while I was sleeping! Midnight to 6 am my time is when people seem to be the most active!

I did find some cute breakfast food pictures but I cannot for the life of me work out where I saved them, can't find them on the internet again and the search is being weird...

And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Brighty and Envi on the posts! WELL DONE! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited April 2013
    8) Hi everyone, popped in to grab a few morsels of party food and then its back to contest creations :P Hope you all have a marvelous day ;)

@Envi dear, I swear I nom'd 3 peeps, yet you only have 2 listed? I don't really have time to go back through all these pages to find my post, so not sure who the 3rd was, but I thought it was gr1zzly. He isn't on the 3peat list or any list for that matter, so could you please add him to my nom's?
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=gr1zzly

thanks and super duper squishy hugz ;)

Now I leave you all with some food for thought :P
    party-food.gif
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Welcome Texaskittykat! :)

Haha sorry nerdy! I hate when that happens!

TNT! I will recheck the database to see what happened! I will also make sure the puppy gets added! :) ive been copy pasting so much I wouldn't be surprised if my computer ate it! Lol
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited April 2013
    congratulationscake.jpg

Adding some more cake to TnT_Terry's collection :wink:
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2013
    More cake!!! This one looks really nice :D

big_chocolate_birthday_cake_zps59f45ca9.jpg
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited April 2013
    tumblr_lilm715mp91qd5wyto1_500.gif

It's still early here (8:50 am) but I'll bring in some party goodies too. :wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCNAiGKmrYLXheGZ6jKoSvzUcCQk9Twt3Av4crC__peDhRisnF8g

and BEST GIF EVER:

tumblr_lzrpicj3M41qihrf2o1_500.gif

I love me some Channing Tatum. mini-wink-glasses.gif
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited April 2013
    envira_x wrote:
    tanubanue wrote:
    :shock: This moves fast! *Grabs the nearest simmer and starts todays conga line!!*

*is swept away in the conga line*

BTDubs, you're avi is really pretty!!! How did you make her so realistic looking? Do you use custom skins?

Oh my goodness, I have been eyeing tender-sweet tanu's avi for days now. (Not in a creepy-stalker way, though! hahahaha!) Inquiring minds and all that jazz!!

So sorry I just saw this this morning, lol No she doesn't have any custom content at all. Her name is Jessel Rose and she is the sim I play the most. I Love her. She's in my studio. Funny story how I made her. I was bored of the same sims so one day I took a premade male made him a female and redid him. Then I took a pre made female made her a male and redid her. Then I played with genetics and tweeked and prodded and poked and such and the end result was Jessel Rose. Thanks for the great comments!

Now back to the conga line!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi guys, congrats on your posting milestones. :D

I've not been able to visit the forums much these past few weeks but found this thread thanks to Tanya's comment on MyPage.

I have a question, may I nominate myself for Uni EP even though I already have it? I couldn't find anything regarding that in the rules. If I win it I plan to give it to one of my friends. If not, that's fine, I'll just have to find someone without it on my friend list, just let me know. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited April 2013
    And for simpoints I'd like to nominate:

Msrednotdead

sofie981

and

aricarai
  • Options
    Legendaryeagle25Legendaryeagle25 Posts: 9,014 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratz to the Both of you on your Milestone. Also Thanks for hosting such a Wonderful lottery. If I may I would like to Nominate.
    Zoey95
    MFAK
    jimmysnan

Sim Point Lotto.

Thanks once again. Happy Lottery Running. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited April 2013
    BakingNerd wrote:
    Hi everyone.
    Just popping in to say that I'm not sure if I'll be able to be about for when the winners are drawn or within the time around that. This chem cw is so complicated and I'm really panicking about getting it all done. I'm doing my best but I just don't really have much time to pop in. So if one of my noms wins something I might not be able to leave a note on their page. Sorry guys. And if for some reason I win anything I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pop in within the required timeslot. So I am totally fine if I have to forfeit anything or if you would like to withdraw me instead.

Wishing everyone a great rest of the party :)

No worries, our lovable nerdy-girl! We have your back! If your nominations win, we can let them know. ;) And if YOU win (as a nominee), then I will just gift you from your wishlist. Otherwise, if you are here today (Sunday) and if you want me to split the prize (if you win), just post about how you would want me to split the prize. You can do that in a message on my page!! Then I will have it, for just in case.

(But, like I said, I will gift from your wishlist first before we would disqualify you.)

No need to remove your name, sweet-face!! ((hugest wamr hugs))

I'm sorry you're so stressed, little lovebug. I know you'll prevail -- you'll feel relieved once your work is done. We have faith in your ability -- I know you will do well!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Good Morning!
    Nineteen pages! Nineteen pages while I was sleeping! Midnight to 6 am my time is when people seem to be the most active!

I did find some cute breakfast food pictures but I cannot for the life of me work out where I saved them, can't find them on the internet again and the search is being weird...

And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Brighty and Envi on the posts! WELL DONE! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Good morning, cutie nerdling!! :D Thanks for your enthusiasm -- you're the sweetest!!

I have computer challenges all the time -- I am the opposite of computer savvy. :P
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    @Envi dear, I swear I nom'd 3 peeps, yet you only have 2 listed? I don't really have time to go back through all these pages to find my post, so not sure who the 3rd was, but I thought it was gr1zzly. He isn't on the 3peat list or any list for that matter, so could you please add him to my nom's?
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=gr1zzly

thanks and super duper squishy hugz ;)

I'm so sorry, sweetest. I can't say for certain what happened -- but I have a guess. You may have accidentally nominated someone who had already been nominated three times.

There is some lag between nominations and updates to the threepeat club. Tany does a phenomenal job, and he updates frequently, but there is some period of time where people could potentially check the Max Nom List (after new noms have come in) and make nominations that match the new noms that came in -- meaning, they might nominate someone who was just nom'd their third time.

So, that was way wordy, but I hope it made sense. At any rate, our snuggly-sweet mishy-mushy is a rockstar with the nom list, and i know she will take care of it! ;)

Sorry about that, my lovely girl. ((massive hugs))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    TNT! I will recheck the database to see what happened! I will also make sure the puppy gets added! :) ive been copy pasting so much I wouldn't be surprised if my computer ate it! Lol

(chuckles)

Computers like to eat paste!! They're like pre-schoolers that way... :P
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    More cake!!! This one looks really nice :D

big_chocolate_birthday_cake_zps59f45ca9.jpg

Oh good glory... that is chocolate cake, with chocolate ganache, and chocolate pieces on top!! MUST HAVE!!! NOW!!!
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited April 2013
    Happy Sunday everyone!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    tanubanue wrote:
    So sorry I just saw this this morning, lol No she doesn't have any custom content at all. Her name is Jessel Rose and she is the sim I play the most. I Love her. She's in my studio. Funny story how I made her. I was bored of the same sims so one day I took a premade male made him a female and redid him. Then I took a pre made female made her a male and redid her. Then I played with genetics and tweeked and prodded and poked and such and the end result was Jessel Rose. Thanks for the great comments!

She is GLORIOUS!!! I love her face -- incredibly beautiful, but not generic looking at all!
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited April 2013
    G'morning all!

WakeUpKitty_zps0a55578f.gif
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited April 2013
    Alitoni wrote: