Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Life Bug thread

Comments

• Options
    Scarletraven81Scarletraven81 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited March 2013
    The University is set in England and my game is showing cars/bikes driving on the right of the road. It should be on the left.

University Life is set in New England a state in the United States, and is well known for its Universities. I remember seeing a movie called "A Sure Thing" that was set in a University in New England verses the University in UCLA which was very funny LOL :D

I thought it was based on Princeton in New Jersey.
  • Options
    ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited March 2013
    I just spent the whole afternoon dealing with a major problem on my end with the University world.

Apparently, traveling there for a second term makes the world unstable as hell!

I encountered EVERYTHING!!

First, I had a hard crash to the desktop. No warning, no "Something went wrong" prompt. The game just stopped and quit on its own as my Sim was entering the lot where the Graduation Ceremony was to be held.

Now, foolish me didn't realize I never once saved during this session, so while I was trying to repeat the big events that happened during that play time (namely Graduating with a perfect A), I encountered several other things that were not reported as of yet.

I had my Sim join the Frat House every time he moved there, but upon saving shortly after moving in and chatting with a few of the NPCs (AKA the non-travel phase), pretty much all my attempts to save were hit with Error 12s. Keep in mind that there is NOTHING NPCs can do in this world that would generate items in their personal inventory or in the world short of Winter coming along and all of them building snowmen and igloos. I have no idea what caused the famous Error 12 to pop up so early into my second visit to the University world.

Attempting to save using different methods eventually got past the error, but it would keep popping up every so often. Again, to the best of my knowledge, nothing was added to any of the NPC Sims inventories or any other storage/inventory in that world to warrant this. My own Sims inventory has been kept to a minimum of personal items, namely his WA camera (for testing purposes), MP3 player, DJ Booth, 5 Potent Invigoration Elixirs, Art Bag, Sketchbook, Megaphone, and Textbook. Nothing more, nothing less.

I also noticed that after one of my successful saves, my "family" portrait in the main menu showed that half of the NPCs were corrupted Sims, complete with disjointed limbs and missing texture renders. This image stayed constant in the loading screen and when I took a peek in Edit Town with that same game. The Sims themselves in the world did not exhibit any of these aesthetic deformities, but they didn't behave properly either, often disappearing in the middle of an autonomous social action to reappear on the other side of the lot. The most extreme was one NPC disappearing from the basement of the house only to reappear next to a bed where he disappeared again and reappeared with his Sleepwear outfit next to yet another bed on the ground floor.

Eventually, the corrupted portrait was fixed after several attempts at saving and by-passing yet another series of Error 12s.

Then I noticed moodlets freezing. By this, I mean that the moodlets that have countdown timers were not counting down. This started after I had my Sim drink a Potent Invigoration Elixir I had him bring for this session. He gained the appropriate moodlet, but it failed to count down from 24h. As of my last successful save (again, kept hitting Error 12), the moodlet still reads 24h on the countdown despite it being 5 hours since he gained it.

When the above happened, I also noticed his needs and Academic bars stopped moving. The arrows indicating a loss or gain were appearing, but the bar itself was not moving for any of the needs or for the Academic Performance of the term. This caused my Sim to constantly be stressed out (coupled with the frozen moodlet timer) with painting not helping him relax or gain progress in his Academic Performance.

Scattered between these bugs were several hanging events that would happen during my attempts to save. The HDD would should activity in the usual rhythm to indicate it was saving, but the game wouldn't return to a playable state. I ended up having to do several Force Quits, resulting in the loss of data back until the last successful attempt to save the game.

The past 45 minutes before I started typing this have all be Error 12 due to the addition of a painting that my Sim made that I actually want to keep. I ended up calling it quits after that, yet I'm still puzzled as to why this Error keeps popping up since the painting was the only new item I was going to add to my Sim's personal inventory.

FINALLY, upon exiting those attempts to save, everything on the main menu was black EXCEPT for the buttons that you press to select options from. There was no background, no blue box, no text explaining which saved game I selected or what each of the buttons were labeled as. Just blackness and the buttons. I'm lucky that I knew what each button does and where each option was in the sub-menus.

Bottom line: I don't think the University world is very stable if you go back for a second visit/term. At least for me it wasn't. I never once had any of these problems when I was there for the first time, so I don't know what's going on now that's so different other than the fact that this is my second time going to the University.
  • Options
    SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited March 2013
    Reporting a bug : When taking a romantic photo with the phone, the other sim turns into a clone of the sim taking the picture.
  • Options
    mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    edited March 2013
    The information that I was missing before, whoops!

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods? I am using essential Nraas mods (Master Controller, Overwatch, Careers, and ErrorTrap).

2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods? See above.

3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)? N/A

4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version? Mods are up to date, yes.

5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch? University Life.

6. Which Patch Level are you at? The most recent; 1.50.

7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones? Both. Existing ones did not work well at all; new game works better, but still glitchy.

8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made? I made the Sim back in Seasons, and she's been sitting in the Family Bin, so I'm not sure how to answer this! Haha.

9. What town are you currently playing? EA or Custom? EA. Sunset Valley.

10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7)? Windows 7.

11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game? Download.
  • Options
    keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    edited March 2013
    I just installed University Life. I got into it for about five minutes. In the middle of CAS, the game froze. I could move the mouse around but I couldn't click anything. I went to the task manager and it said it stopped responding. It did this before the last update for 70s 80s and 90s. After I close out of the sims 3 in general, I can't open the launcher again until I restart my computer, which is quite annoying.

Also, I don't know what happened but all my store content is gone. It says its installed, but I got a message that some items were replaced, and all of the rabbitholes in Monte Vista were gone. So that sucks.

EA, Fix this! Thank you.
  • Options
    StumbleduckStumbleduck Posts: 751 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Since installation of university, I no longer ger holidays/festivals. I did have them prior, I'm playing an existing game so it wasn't broken prior to UL.

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ?
    cc yes, mods not at the moment.
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods
    -Twallan
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)
    - I removed them for vanilla game
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ?
    - yes
    5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ?
    - both
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ?
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    An existing one
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ?
    N/a
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?
    s.v. Updated for seasons
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7)
    win 7
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game.
    DVD version
  • Options
    ecojuecoju Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    answers to your questions:

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? yes
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods no, I just have the 'same bed energy mod' from Mod the Sims
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do) I removed it then installed the EP
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? a new version has not been made yet, but I did reinstall it anyway
    5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ? the EP
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? the latest I suppose (auto-updates)
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? an existing game
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? it was a Sim I made myself
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA, Lucky Palms
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Win 7
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game. the download version

I've read the list of reported bugs so far, and I'd like to report that I too have lost all my cell phone pictures when I returned from University. And I am also experiencing a decrease in my academic performance when I'm not studying or in class (not skipping class).

I also had a few roommates in the sorority house who would sometimes attend to their needs and sleep in their bed and go to the bathroom, but other times the same sim would just pass out on the floor or pee themselves, despite there being enough beds and bathrooms in the house.

I also had a different maid issue than reported thus far. While in university my Sim stayed in the Sorority house, and I hired a maid, but two maids would come everyday, and each would charge me the daily fee. I didn't mind much because the place was a mess and benefited from double maids, but thought I'd report it.

Cheers,
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey crinrict,

Giving an Update not reporting an issue.

I deleted the cache files and made sure neither of my sims at Uni who are performers were not in my uploads in the launcher since I have sent them out using simport. There was a copy of one of them and I deleted it.

I 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my computer then entered the game again and played the day after finals a third time.

This time the guy did go to graduation but left immediately without a degree in hand or getting a new trait. However, they did go home.

Yet when I sent them back they did not show on the screen, could only make a new household. I did follow them this time and they were kicked out of the van in Starlight Shores about 5 houses from their home. Now this is no where near where the cars take parents who won a free vacation from Generations nor where the cars take my sims when going on a WA vacation. Not sure if the fact they were dump within 5 seconds of getting in the moving van means anything just reporting it in case it does.

Right now I will have to stick with playing my other worlds and sims until a patch to solve at least the graduation and sims missing when sending them to Uni is released.
  • Options
    scosentino81scosentino81 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I just noticed that my Young Adults Lifetime Wish isn't showing up. My Adult Sims still have theirs though. She had just turned from teen to young adult and I choose a Lifetime Wish and it didn't show up. It just stayed blank. I just got University Life and this is the first time I have had a teen turn into a young adult sense buying it. Can you help me? Did anyone else have this happen?
  • Options
    claireliseclairelise Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods? I've temporarily removed all CC and mods
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do) Took them out
    5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ? Patched
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.50
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? Playing an existing one
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Existing Sim
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? Monte Vista
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Mac
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game. Download

My issue is that my Sim cannot interact with any other Sims. I hover over them, and I'm able to see the social group level they are, but nothing happens when I click them. I am able to interact with a few of my roommates, but not all.

I've deleted all cache files.
  • Options
    AiichiAshida382AiichiAshida382 Posts: 150 Member
    edited March 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ?
    cc yes, mods not at the moment.
    no
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)
    - I removed them for vanilla game
    did not put them back
    5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ?
    - both
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ?
    the newest...?
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    An existing one
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ?
    N/a
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?
    The supernatural town, not sure what it's called
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7)
    win 7 X64
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game.
    bought dvd but downloaded it from origin with my reg key

My glitch is that since my character got back from university he's not been able to go to work. The action comes up and then immediately cancels. I've tried changing jobs, but it's not fixed itself. He earned the Video game developer career, and when he got home had the job but wouildn't go to it. switched careers, same thing. his wife on teh other hand is progressing in her self employment career of writing.
    愛してるから始めよう
    Origin ID:Only1OfMe333
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited March 2013
    @Simmer2009: Please answer the questions in the second post

@heychay: I'll add

@sarahorange2: Is it in your purchase history ? What problem exactly are you facing ?

@Heyuknow4: OK. still unclear on this. Does she go to class at all and is it just the strange path she's taking or does she not attend at all because of it ?

@Simhead666: Sounds like more of a technical issue. All I can recommend of problems like that is the factory reset. Maybe something is corrupting your games. Maybe someone in technical can help you out better. I don't see a driver date on your DxDiag but your computer looks good.

@Simovitz: Do you have Seasons ? There is an issue is related to building walls since Seasons

Not sure on what triggers it but it might be connected to either the weather or the christmas lights. Make sure to turn the christmas lights for your home off and also turn off any snow or weather effect.

Check this thread for details: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/619581.page

@Djehm: Thanks for all the details :)

1) I'll add.
    2) Unfortunately an existing Seasons bug. Can only recommend DebugEnabler to delete them
    3) I'll add.

@MALINTZY: Try the factory reset on the first page and try again. First on a new save, then put your old save back in the new saves folder and try that.

@mikes1987: I'll add you to the issue but could you please also answer the questions in the second post.

@bosslaydee:

P1 & P2: Try the factory reset on the first page and try again. First on a new save, then put your old save back in the new saves folder and try that. Was it both Sims that had the jumping issue or just the existing one ?
    P3: Has been reported before. I'll add you to the issue.
    P4: Does it matter if they do it autonomous or user directed ? I'll add

@JanLauren7:

1) Were those Sim near those lots at the time ? Does it happen again if you try to place them again ?
    2) What traits does the Sim have that's failing ? Did they study the same amount as the others ? Go to all her classes ?
    3) I'll add you to the issue
    4) I'll add you to the issue

@Lyrical: No fixes yet. Please answer the questions in the second post

I'll add you to the issue

@ZeekSlider:

Well, you are on a 32 bit XP system, right ? Don't know if you started a brand new game or not but it's probably the whole folder that needs saving and counts. Do you have memories turned off ? The game does tend to turn them back on (at least for me)

Not sure what to make of your report. Seems all a bit connected and your game corrupting. I'll just add a link to your post for now. Don't have any advice.

@SimRealtor: Sounds great (*sarcasm off*)

Please answer the questions in the second post

@mizuru007: Did you try if the bugs occur on vanilla ? Thanks for the info

@keFUNKNEY101: Please post in technical. Try the factor reset approach. Other than that, I can't help with your issue.

@Stumbleduck: In your hometown ? Could you try a new game to see if you have the same issue

@ecoju: The one from buzzler ? He hasn't oked or updated his mods. Please remove. Don't use mods that haven't been oked by the creator or other reliable sources. Scripting mods can only be oked by the creator.

1) I'll add you to that
    2) I'll add
    3) Could you try dismissing them and see if you get two again ? Maybe that is on purpose. I'll add it to the unsure if bugs list

@SciFiWarlock: Thanks for the report. I need to make threads on these issues I guess and read more.

@scosentino81: This is an old existing issue. Usually going home from vacation or going to vacation solved this. It'll be back eventually. It's just a problem of not showing.

@clairelise: Try the factory reset. This is a typical mod issue. Maybe you forgot one.

@AiichiAshida382: This bug is usually due to a corrupt work outfit.

Take your Sim to the dresser and give her a new work outfit. If the Sim already has more than one, delete the extra ones instead.

---

Be updating in a bit.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited March 2013
    I ahve the no schedule issue. I sent 3 sims to uni - one of which kept resetting because of error trap. Restarted the game and the error trap sim is in the home neighbourhood, the other 2 sims can't attend class and there's 100 llama mascots in the student union building. Had both sims drop out to return home and now my game is frozen and they're stuck in limbo :(
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited March 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @Rubysim: No. It will not cause issues. It just different from what you wanted. Could you pretty please answer the questions on the first page ?

Bookcase: Could you describe what happens, please

Thank you, happy that it will not cause issues

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? Only Store and CAP Patterns

2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods?? N/A

3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)I have never used mods

4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? N/A

5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ? Just the patch for now

6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.50

7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? New Game

8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Transferred a family from the bin

9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? Aurora Skies

10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Win 7

11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game? DVD

The bookcase issue, I think I have fixed it!! This is what was happening before

Screenshot-1633_zps314cb580.jpg

I replaced the bookcase and it now works

Screenshot-1634_zps4c93d306.jpg

The only other issue I have had is that a household that I saved in the bin, their no longer related to each other in game play!!
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited March 2013
    I just watched an NPC pee herself 3 times in a row! HUGE puddle! 2 others also peed themselves prior to that. All anybody does is pee, starve and pass out. Just as I was closing my game without saving I think i spotted a dead sim behind my house.
    Is this the glitchiest buggiest expansion pack ever?
    I think i might just un install it untill a patch comes out. This is totally unplayable.
    I removed traveler mod as suggested cleared all cache files but I dont really want to remove all my custom world just yet.
    Please if anyone else is having the massive bladder control issues speak up cause I really think its related to the bottlenecking being reported.
    Peace.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    mizuru007 wrote:
    The information that I was missing before, whoops!

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods? I am using essential Nraas mods (Master Controller, Overwatch, Careers, and ErrorTrap).

2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods? See above.

3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)? N/A

4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version? Mods are up to date, yes.

5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch? University Life.

6. Which Patch Level are you at? The most recent; 1.50.

7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones? Both. Existing ones did not work well at all; new game works better, but still glitchy.

8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made? I made the Sim back in Seasons, and she's been sitting in the Family Bin, so I'm not sure how to answer this! Haha.

9. What town are you currently playing? EA or Custom? EA. Sunset Valley.

10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7)? Windows 7.

11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game? Download.

I realized I haven't added you yet to the bug list. Could you please repost your issue and save me the time to go back and search for your post. Thanks.
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    ANNIEOVERANNIEOVER Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited March 2013
    I have:
    Base Game, WA, AM, LN, FL, Town Life, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
    I have no mods and no CC, or store stuff installed.
    I have a digital copy

Sims cannot get married, Sims cannot use Season objects, Sims cannot interact with rabbitholes, i cannot go.in to.build mode without crashing, I cannot move new family in to lot, I cannot switch households

This is happening in every EA world
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    @maria_loves_alex:

Please answer the questions in the second post. Sounds like you still have incompatible mods in your game. Try factory reset

@Rubysim: Since you fixed the book issue, I won't add for now. Come back if it returns. I've added the other issue

@KarilynMonroe2: I've added your issue before. Can't do anything more for you atm.

@ANNIEOVER: Please try the factory reset described on the first page.

As always, make sure you got added if I said I'll add and make sure I got your issue right. If you posted your info, make sure that also got added here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/647877.page#10303278

I'm adding everyone whether they issue got added or not.

Please don't post bugs that are already on the list for the moment, especially if it has many names already added. I won't add any more names to those unless you have something new to add.

There's a few issue that I (or one of my friends from the tech forum) will be making a thread about. I'll link it here but would be grateful if you post your reports in said threads.

The issues are:

- Moving to Uni and the Sim is not there
    - Graduation not completing and Sims not able to get home.

- Crin out for now -
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    SimovitzSimovitz Posts: 57 New Member
    edited March 2013
    @Simovitz: Do you have Seasons ? There is an issue is related to building walls since Seasons

Not sure on what triggers it but it might be connected to either the weather or the christmas lights. Make sure to turn the christmas lights for your home off and also turn off any snow or weather effect.

Check this thread for details: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/619581.page

Thank you, I'll check the link. I have the Seasons installed. It's summer right now in my University Valley and no christmas lights are involved, besides - like I wrote previously - it's a community University lot I'm trying to save after building, not residential, so I don't see the point... With all respect, are you suggesting giving up the weather effects...? Something I waited for so long and enjoy so much (not mentioning paying for this) so that my game work properly...? :shock: I believe there's better answer to my problem than that...

The problem appears in the University World only. Never before I had it.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Simovitz wrote:

I have the Seasons installed. It's summer right now in my University Valley and no christmas lights are involved, besides - like I wrote previously - it's a community University lot I'm trying to save after building, not residential, so I don't see the point... With all respect, are you suggesting giving up the weather effects...? Something I waited for so long and enjoy so much (not mentioning paying for this) so that my game work properly...? :shock: I believe there's better answer to my problem than that...

The problem appears in the University World only. Never before I had it.

I suggest turning them off WHILE YOU ARE BUILDING.

So you turn them off, go in edit town, build, go to live mode, save the game and then turn them back on. It IS a bug. EA is aware and working on it but they haven't solved it.

I do not have any other suggestions at this point.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    ANNIEOVERANNIEOVER Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited March 2013
    I went through the steps and still having the same issues plus now there are no books in bookshelf :/
  • Options
    ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited March 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @ZeekSlider:

Well, you are on a 32 bit XP system, right ? Don't know if you started a brand new game or not but it's probably the whole folder that needs saving and counts. Do you have memories turned off ? The game does tend to turn them back on (at least for me)

Not sure what to make of your report. Seems all a bit connected and your game corrupting. I'll just add a link to your post for now. Don't have any advice.
    I guess I'm on a 32 bit system. Everyone tells me I am, and I've been trying to upgrade since Thanksgiving, but real life keeps sapping all my savings. At this rate, I may never get a new computer that can play this game without errors popping up like crazy.

Memories are turned off, and they haven't been popping up since I turned them off using the redundant checking method you posted in one of your last bug threads. In fact, my last successful save is sitting at 75MB with the backup file being at 68.2MB. The difference between the two is that the back-up is one class day behind.

Now, this is a new game, but what I did was that export my household from a previous game, started a new game file, and then imported them into that file to continue playing with them. I did this with Supernatural and experienced no big problems other than the ones that were reported by other players at the time, so it is kind of surprising that I'd have this issue after doing the same thing with UL.

At this point, I just want my Sim to get his degree. :cry:
  • Options
    SimovitzSimovitz Posts: 57 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I suggest turning them off WHILE YOU ARE BUILDING.

I see now, thank you for the explanation (silly me).

I read the link you gave me and tried some solutions in my game - I'll post the results in this tread, so that the community could take an advantage of my efforts :wink:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/619581.page

Thank you once again for your help.

• Options
    PoomiePoomPoomiePoom Posts: 5 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I just installed the expansion pack. Whenever I click the "start playing with this household" button, the button turns gray but nothing happened.

UPDATE

I have solved this problem....

What I did was just delete the Electronic Arts folder and restart playing everything again...
  • Options
    RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited March 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @Rubysim: Since you fixed the book issue, I won't add for now. Come back if it returns. I've added the other issue

Thank you, I really wish EA would fix this problem, I saved 5 households to the bin this week, 3 households are fine, the other 2 have problems
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top