The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House building contest! ****Please check in if you entered!****

Comments

• Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited February 2013
    Wow! Those are crazy generous prizes!! I am not very good at building, but I might have to give it a try :mrgreen:

Awesome entries so far, and they have given me some ideas!! :twisted: :wink:

I can't say for sure I will enter, as I have to see how it comes out lol and I've been having crashing problems with my game, so I will have to see if it cooperates :roll:

Thanks for hosting! I will be wRECking and downloading some awesome houses!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Tanner91Tanner91 Posts: 1,876 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Thanks Emiie! :mrgreen: Glad you liked my entry. The download link for mine on the first page isn't working though, not sure if I gave the wrong link or what? :oops:

I will keep my entry all the same for now, and just upload/change the download link later, as the house is and will remain the same apart from laundry hamper and lights in conservatory :)
  • Options
    emiie10emiie10 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited February 2013
    SandySim wrote:
    Wow! Those are crazy generous prizes!! I am not very good at building, but I might have to give it a try :mrgreen:

Awesome entries so far, and they have given me some ideas!! :twisted: :wink:

I can't say for sure I will enter, as I have to see how it comes out lol and I've been having crashing problems with my game, so I will have to see if it cooperates :roll:

Thanks for hosting! I will be wRECking and downloading some awesome houses!! :mrgreen:

Thankyou! I hope that your game manages to sort it's self out :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Tanner91 wrote:
    Thanks Emiie! :mrgreen: Glad you liked my entry. The download link for mine on the first page isn't working though, not sure if I gave the wrong link or what? :oops:

I will keep my entry all the same for now, and just upload/change the download link later, as the house is and will remain the same apart from laundry hamper and lights in conservatory :)

:oops: Sorry about that! I've fixed it for you now :) No, no it was my fault I was doing some online shopping and copied the wrong link xD hehe!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Rec's are up to date too :)
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited February 2013
    emiie10 wrote:
    Zulie234 wrote:
    Wow :shock: Those prizes are very generous and make me feel generous AND greedy at the same time, lol! I may enter if I he the time as TS3 has been actin better lately and doesn't seem to crash when I am building. I was wondering if you wanted an über modern home or a more contemporary home. I was also wondering if the home could be modern to a certain style/place/TS3 world (say a modernized Champs les Sims-type home).

Thank you for hosting such a generous and fun-looking contest! :mrgreen:

Any type of modern build is great :) I hope you find time! I would love to see what you come up with :)

Great! I'm excited to start building! I have to finish up something first and judge my contest, but I should have enough time for this :D
  • Options
    frommanfromman Posts: 169 Member
    edited February 2013
    Ok so my house is finished I'm just waiting for my family living in it to clean it up and leave so I can take pics. Until then I'll leave you guys with this stylized picture of the house.
    xA0W05N.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    MNRSm.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    @fromman Great picture!
    I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the images :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    All the current entries as all so good! I have no idea how I'm going to be able to choose xD
  • Options
    tushinghamotushinghamo Posts: 183 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'd be really interested in entering this - I take ages to build houses though so watch this space I guess.
  • Options
    DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited February 2013
    Can you reserve me a spot under CC Free? I don't know if I stand a chance when up against Steve...but I guess I'll take a shot :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'd like to enter under CC free please :) I have a couple of ideas floating around.. >: D

sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    silfrvargsilfrvarg Posts: 78 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Wow, that is a crazy huge prize pool, I'm definitely going to make something for this. Just checking, we can make it in any world right? I haven't built anything in Aurora Skies yet and I'm itching to use those lovely waterfalls as a backdrop.
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited February 2013
    Finally! I have completed my wonderful mansion for your family. It took me ages!!!
    I hope you'll enjoy playing in it as much as I did enjoy building it.
    I'll make an entry form as soon as I've uploaded my house.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited February 2013
    NAME: EmmaLeen
    LOT NAME: Grand Finale Family Home
    CC/CC FREE: CC Free
    STORE ITEM(S) USED: Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station, Put Some Birds On It, Wilderness Crib, Foyer Frills, Head Start Playpen, Falling Leaves Mobile
    PHOTOGRAPHS: I hope it's okay that I didn't put the pictures in the thread, but instead into this slideshow viewable here (There were just too many good pictures, I couldn't discard any of them!): http://www.kizoa.de/diashow/d4118564k9040775o1/grand-finale-family-house
    DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7031798
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited February 2013
    Got some work in progress pics to show you :)

wslnpc.jpg"width=400" Front of house
    n5q0j9.jpg"width=400" Dog house
    1971o8.jpg"width=400" Pool area with outdoor showers :)

I hope you like the house!
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    ZessinnaZessinna Posts: 117 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hello, I am currently working on a house but I was just wondering, some of the stuff I want to use, are achievement items. Do you have all the achievements? 2 I remember wanting to use are the honeycomb bookshelf and another bookshelf.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'd be really interested in entering this - I take ages to build houses though so watch this space I guess.

Take as long as you need! I look forward to your entry ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Zessinna wrote:
    Hello, I am currently working on a house but I was just wondering, some of the stuff I want to use, are achievement items. Do you have all the achievements? 2 I remember wanting to use are the honeycomb bookshelf and another bookshelf.

Which achievement items were you thinking of using? If you can list them I can let you know if I have them :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    DataHead wrote:
    Can you reserve me a spot under CC Free? I don't know if I stand a chance when up against Steve...but I guess I'll take a shot :mrgreen:

I will add you to the list :)! I look forward to your entry!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Homeworker wrote:
    Got some work in progress pics to show you :)

wslnpc.jpg"width=400" Front of house
    n5q0j9.jpg"width=400" Dog house
    1971o8.jpg"width=400" Pool area with outdoor showers :)

I hope you like the house!

Excellent photos so far! I look forward to seeing it finished! Great job :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    EmmaLeen wrote:
    NAME: EmmaLeen
    LOT NAME: Grand Finale Family Home
    CC/CC FREE: CC Free
    STORE ITEM(S) USED: Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station, Put Some Birds On It, Wilderness Crib, Foyer Frills, Head Start Playpen, Falling Leaves Mobile
    PHOTOGRAPHS: I hope it's okay that I didn't put the pictures in the thread, but instead into this slideshow viewable here (There were just too many good pictures, I couldn't discard any of them!): http://www.kizoa.de/diashow/d4118564k9040775o1/grand-finale-family-house
    DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7031798

I loved the sideshow! Great pictures :)
    I will add your house to the list too :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    silfrvarg wrote:
    Wow, that is a crazy huge prize pool, I'm definitely going to make something for this. Just checking, we can make it in any world right? I haven't built anything in Aurora Skies yet and I'm itching to use those lovely waterfalls as a backdrop.

Yes, any world! I've recently got myself Aurora Skies too, the water falls are stunning :O
    Can't wait for your entry!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Recs are up to date xD

Great entries so far!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,719 Member
    edited February 2013
    Great family home @ EmmaLeen :) I enjoyed the presentatation of it through the slideshow! It displayed it's features and rooms and furnishings very well. Great entry!