Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mole: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show- Season 3! (We have moved threads! Check last page :P)

Comments

• Options
    ne0catsne0cats Posts: 432
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Turner, I remember you basically said that you did this mission in your class. If your classmates were to bring the same items assuming that these items have nothing to deal with their personalities, then what would your initial reaction?

(The person who brought a gun and the person who brought a grenade will probably be expelled from the school)

Haha, that would be bad! I don't think the school would like that. And some of these items, I think people at school would look at and be like :shock: :shock:

Thats my general reaction to the items... As well as laughing. I was on my break when i first saw them. Some of them are sooo funny xD
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    krose240krose240 Posts: 14,363 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Frankly, I feel pretty good about my choices for Kaita's items...then again, I might be completely wrong on everyone's and Kaita's might be the easiest to guess...lol
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited January 2013
    Currently, I am rewatching all of the season two episodes of Once Upon a Time. I just realized that the season one finale and season two premiere must of been a really long day.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited January 2013
    Creative erm..time capsules :lol:
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Also, could the reason why everybody had really clever exemptions is that everybody wants to have the exemption?

Because there wasn't much sabotage in the last mission when the exemptions on the first mission were against sabotaging while the exemptions in the this mission are exemptions where you have to sabotage in order to get then,

If that is true, then this hat describes us all-

52_10.jpg

Except we are dealing with exemptions and not food
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    GingerNinjaa14GingerNinjaa14 Posts: 45
    edited January 2013
    WOW!! The time capsules are really hard to guess! I can only guess about one or too! This is really hard!!
  • Options
    xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm scared T-T
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    edited January 2013
    Boy, that fish wold reek by the time the capsules were opened. :wink:
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited January 2013
    Ooh, I know the song in your location Turner. It was stuck in my head all day :P

Haha, really? :P I don't even remember when I first heard it... I usually find all my songs through the youtube suggested videos thing, I find myself spending hours and hours going through a whole bunch of videos, discovering a few songs I like along the way. :XD: That thing is a trap. :-o

But yeah- I like a few of their songs. XD When did you first hear it? I don't think it's on the radio anymore, it's a somewhat older song I think... :?:
    EDIT: Never mind. It came out in 2011. :p But I never heard it before until I started internet browsing.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    zefiewings wrote:
    Boy, that fish wold reek by the time the capsules were opened. :wink:

Haha, very true! :thumbup:

The apple wouldn't be in good shape either... XD
  • Options
    ne0catsne0cats Posts: 432
    edited January 2013
    I'm scared T-T

Me too :S
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    I'm kind of fearful that I'm breaking a few of the forum rules by posting those pictures. :-o For one, it's all extremely off-topic. XD And two, some of those images are a bit... questionable. Like a gun and a grenade. :lol: Oh well.

I'm sure it'll be fine. What are the chances a moderator is checking out this thread right now anyway?

Yeah, I guess you're right. I was also worrying that a random simmer might come around and report it, but the chances of that are slim too- the only people that go on this thread are the people, that, well... like the mole. XD
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mojot89 wrote:
    well this is hard. :? you guys are all masterminds of deceit!!

That's the name of the game. :wink: Well not really but lying is. XD
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Turner, I remember you basically said that you did this mission in your class. If your classmates were to bring the same items assuming that these items have nothing to deal with their personalities, then what would your initial reaction?

(The person who brought a gun and the person who brought a grenade will probably be expelled from the school)

Obviously I'd be a bit surprised. XD So would the teacher because we're talking about like... 1st and 2nd grade here. :lol: And all we did is put 5 things we like in a paper bag, so I don't think a gun would be able to fit in there. :P Maybe a grenade though, lol.

If I remember correctly, I once put a picture of my cat, picture of my dog, a drawing of a slice of pizza, a small soccer ball toy, and a drawing of a video game controller. :lol: Not many things I could put in a paper bag so they were all drawings and pictures. :P
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Also, could the reason why everybody had really clever exemptions is that everybody wants to have the exemption?

Because there wasn't much sabotage in the last mission when the exemptions on the first mission were against sabotaging while the exemptions in the this mission are exemptions where you have to sabotage in order to get then,

If that is true, then this hat describes us all-

52_10.jpg

Except we are dealing with exemptions and not food

Good observation, and that's very true. That's how most missions are going to go, because, well... exemptions are
    awesome. :lol:

It will be interesting to see how missions will go down that DON'T have exemptions in them... 8)

And nice picture you got there. XD
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ne0cats wrote:
    I'm scared T-T

Well, this mission was destined to be doomed the minute the first person sent me their time capsule. :lol: So yeah. XD

As for the exemptions... It'll be interesting to see how this plays out... 8)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Once Upon a Time is on tonight.

By the way, Sara may have powers which she can only use once in every ten years.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ne0cats wrote:
    I'm scared T-T

Well, this mission was destined to be doomed the minute the first person sent me their time capsule. :lol: So yeah. XD

As for the exemptions... It'll be interesting to see how this plays out... 8)

I'll probably have a panic attack while reading lol
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Once Upon a Time is on tonight.

By the way, Sara may have powers which she can only use once in every ten years.

So excited for Once Upon a Time! I'm going to watch it tomorrow when it's been posted online :)
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2013
    mojot89 wrote:
    Does anybody watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo?

I've watched a couple episodes... :XD:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Ashley, do you have a westie? Cause my name is Ashley and I have a westie
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    edited January 2013
    mojot89 wrote:
    Does anybody watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo?

I've watched a couple episodes... :XD:

have you seen the one where that one girl gives birth? :shock: super bizarre...