Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever made your "sim-crush" in CAS?

I'm talking about from a physical standpoint; have you ever created a sim that was your ideal vision of what you wanted in real life? If so, why not post some pics of them here?

I did just that with Evelyn Evilly. I painstakingly created her right down to the last minute detail, and in truth, it probably took me the better part of two hours. But you can't rush a vision, right? It must be correct.

Let's see yours, and maybe talk about the inspiration behind them?

uevymBp.png

rRpwsDQ.png

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 , I hope that one day you meet your real-life Evilyn and tell us all about her.

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    At the risk of sounding sappy, my "sim-crush" is my real-life husband. I don't need to dream because he's everything I've ever wanted and a sim wouldn't compare.

As for your sim, Evelyn, she's pretty. I hope you find her one day too. :)

Ok, enough of the sappiness. :D
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    I don’t crush on looks but on personality so I can’t really create any sim crushes ☹️

Mainly cause sims don’t really have any personality other than likes/dislikes and traits, which are all the same and not really unique imo.

Sure I can create a sim I find gorgeous but I’m not attracted to them, just think they look good :)
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited July 2022
    Not in CAS (though she has been altered here and there), but over time through gameplay.

I'm one of those that tends to fixate on sims with certain physical traits in one package (otherwise it's just one physical trait, if nothing else), so when it comes down to a "crush", quite a number of female sims fall under that umbrella. It's once I get to know them, however, that it moves the needle past that. In my head, sims aren't lifeless or bound to one interpretation of traits, but rather nuanced in what they choose to do, things they do out of the ordinary, and how their traits, preferences, company, living situation, job, and attire might string together into a portrait of who they are.

That said, since I often play my simselves, their wives have always had certain characteristics in common, and all of those are present in one sim:
    rKLSVZh.png
    Her name is Canvas, named thus because she is my magnum opus in personality, physical attributes, skills, etc. She's not perfect in the way perfection is often defined, but rather in the way I love and admire everything about her. To think that she was once just a random NPC I'd stumbled upon.

I would be remiss to not include Johanna, as she and Canvas are complimenting halves of a perfect whole, and practically sisters.
    Johanna is one of only two premades I've ever really taken to.
    xbuIWxp.png
    Post edited by KyreRoen on
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    200+ of 'em and counting :blush:
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    200+ of 'em and counting :blush:

Nice :smile:
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I have to be honest and say that I typically don't make my sims "ugly". I make them good-looking based on my own preferences or other descriptions/references... especially since I've been leaning towards mythology these days. Greek gods don't tend to be described as "ugly" unless we're referring to Hephaestus.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Yeah. I've created a couple of female and male Sims that I find attractive :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited May 2022
    I made my husband once or twice in the past (not just in TS4) but it was weird so I keep him out of my saved sims now. 😆

@Nate_Whiplash1 I don't know why but your sim Evelyn Evilly (who is beautiful btw) reminds me of Lady Dimitrescu for some reason. 🧐 They look nothing alike.
    90c679c120cf42c0205f8f5516c80545513dbb44.jpeg
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    I made my husband once or twice in the past (not just in TS4) but it was weird so I keep him out of my saved sims now. 😆

@Nate_Whiplash1 I don't know why but your sim Evelyn Evilly (who is beautiful btw) reminds me of Lady Dimitrescu for some reason. 🧐 They look nothing alike.
    90c679c120cf42c0205f8f5516c80545513dbb44.jpeg

I can see the parallels....dark hair, pale skin, graceful build. The eyes and hands would definitely turn me away, though lol
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Justine Keaton.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    To be totally honest I can't really say I have one because sure there are a lot of beautiful people in the world but it's only an outer form. Nothing is more beautiful than melting heart and beautiful qualities. It shines as light on your face. The inner beauty becomes outer beauty and I never want to judge or pick anyone based on looks. Only the heart. Neither do I have any interest in a particular color/race/culture/ or any of those things. Kind hearts come in all variety. I have met various people in my life that were not what most would consider psysically pretty on the outside but their personality and qualities, their heart's light made them light up the room.

With all that being said I will entertain this thread.
    Kai is what a potential crush would look like if soley based on looks! He's one of my main sim's best friend who is always there for my sim.
    When my sim's mom died he called as my sim was mourning to hang out. It was so on time. Kai cheered him up and they got the friends in a time of loss sentiment 🥺

1F45nlV.jpeg
    AF0lazj.jpeg
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    I showed one of my besties a pic of Evelyn, and she said "Oh, the hot librarian type". So I guess I'm into hot librarians? lol
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,850 Member
    I have two "simgirl-crushes", one I created and one that Maxis made and I merely improved. The one I created was funny enough one that I only made a couple of days ago, but I fell for her instantly, Londyn Huntley. I made her for my Tartosan Sun story but as I was working on her I was getting drawn in more and more by her. I'm biased but I think she is so pretty.

uWJvexA.png?1

My other crush is Vennesa Jeong. This is the version I start every save with, and as I notice her level up her celebrity status I take her into CAS and make her a bit more stylish. I don't save those versions because every one is different and end up being overrun. I try to avoid making her look the same twice.
    nJ8IB5x.png?1
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited May 2022
    I used to always create similar sim dude for my sim gal when i started the game
    (even if gals were different at times) and one day i was like oh is this my ideal type!

but couple clicks later turns out no
    its just me but dude that goes to gym
    self love am i right :lol:

Honestly don't think id be :love: around any sims i have if they existed irl
    but also thats probably cause i struggle to find anyone hot in general
    like thats just not how i think of people
    either you are friendshaped or foeshaped
    and thats the level of thought human exteriors get

maybe one day I will find someone hot or maybe not

Evelyn here is very friendshaped though
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    @SweetieWright_84 I relate completely, because my "Sim-crush" is my real-life wife. Our daughter made Sim versions of all three of us, and she did a really great job of creating my spouse. I've never played our Simfamily, but we add them to our saves now...and we make them playable, so MCCC or Neighborhood Stories don't wreak havoc on them.

I wonder what we'll do if Graham or Mary Kate Sims calls and ask if they should have another baby......

@DaniRose2143 Londyn is a cutie! I saw her in one of your posts in the Midnight Chic screenshot thread.

Is it just me, or do several of the "Sim-crushes" I've seen here have absolutely mesmerizing eyes?
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    If I ever met a real life version of Miko Ojo or Eric Lewis I'd probably be smitten. Personality is part of it though. Like Miko would have to want to enthuse about nerdy shows in her underwear and then try to save the world, and Eric would have to merrily stuff his face with cake while having absolutely no self-doubt or shame about it.
  • Options
    @MoonlightGraham Sims in general have such expressive faces if you can time it, pause and zoom in, some of the faces they make are priceless. It's little gift they give us that is hidden in plain sight.
  • Options
    @SweetieWright_84 I relate completely, because my "Sim-crush" is my real-life wife. Our daughter made Sim versions of all three of us, and she did a really great job of creating my spouse. I've never played our Simfamily, but we add them to our saves now...and we make them playable, so MCCC or Neighborhood Stories don't wreak havoc on them.

I wonder what we'll do if Graham or Mary Kate Sims calls and ask if they should have another baby......

@DaniRose2143 Londyn is a cutie! I saw her in one of your posts in the Midnight Chic screenshot thread.

Is it just me, or do several of the "Sim-crushes" I've seen here have absolutely mesmerizing eyes?

For me the eyes are a big part of the allure, which is why I gave Evelyn those stormy gray ones. I know a woman in real life who has the brightest electric blue eyes I've ever seen---they are captivating
  • Options
    edited May 2022

For me the eyes are a big part of the allure, which is why I gave Evelyn those stormy gray ones. I know a woman in real life who has the brightest electric blue eyes I've ever seen---they are captivating

I mentioned their faces, but you are right, their eyes are the biggest part of that. When I catch one of those moments their eyes are the first thing I look at. After that is when I take a closer look at the rest of the expression.

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    This is a series of shots of Londyn during a gaming session and it proves how much the eyes play a part in 'the look'...

siKRq3I.png?1
    cqYuWtI.png?1
    NMfmLS3.png?1
    tWp4lmd.png?1
    jBfuzOI.png?1
    1uKwm5p.png?1
    fMi8f5c.png?1
    ElIdTJM.png?1