Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You would like if a pack world has a occult from other pack?

leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
edited May 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Per example, and taking a rivalry between vampires and werewolves, would be good if vampires is installed, at the werewolf world, a townie (no housed) be a vampire

Or next expansion pack bring a new world with different occults than depending packs you have, are occults or normal sims. Per example a household with mermaids and other with spellcasters (along other normal households) where if IL not installed, mermaid household be normal sims, also if not installed RoM, spellcasters be normal sims
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    If I'm understanding what you're saying, you're asking that the next pack allow for the Occults from other packs (whether installed or not) to be normal (human) Sims? I don't have Occults in my game, with the exception of the Mermaids that came with IL. So, no. I have no interest in the other Occults, in human form or not. Besides, if a person doesn't have RoM installed there will be no spellcasters.

Please correct me if I have misunderstood you.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I wouldn't hate this, but I don't really care either. The long and short of it is basically premade/townie modifications based on the packs you own. So say, Bella Goth was retroactively (for new games of course) made famous because you own Get Famous. They did sort of do this for Snowy Escape with fame specifically.

It would be harder with occults. Annoyingly so. Unlike in 3 where you could just flick between the occult options in CAS, now you have specifically start an occult type in CAS or turn a normal Sim via gameplay. As someone that has randomly thought, "maybe you would be nice as a" (insert occult here) halfway through CAS, I hate this limitation. However, if it is so complicated in the code to make us do it the long way I doubt they are willing to on their end.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited May 2022
    If I'm understanding what you're saying, you're asking that the next pack allow for the Occults from other packs (whether installed or not) to be normal (human) Sims? I don't have Occults in my game, with the exception of the Mermaids that came with IL. So, no. I have no interest in the other Occults, in human form or not. Besides, if a person doesn't have RoM installed there will be no spellcasters.

Please correct me if I have misunderstood you.

Sorry my bad english but would be a new world where:
    5 households
    3 normal sims
    household A are mermaids (if IL installed) or normal sims*
    household B are spellcasters (if RoM installed) or normal sims*

* Or that house empty if no have that pack, how you prefer?
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I would love it if it was an expansion of Forgotten Hollow so on the other side of the bridge there would be a Werewolfe community and in betwen the two communities there would be a bar, where the werewolfe and vmpires could fight it out
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited May 2022
    I think they would need to make it gallery household to use multiple packs content but in gallery? why not.

for actual pack households though I wish they add some of the old premades

like wolffs, howells or singh
    maybe even one based of ts1 werewolf looks

or pack leader from ts2

and then maybe lone wolf or human to get started with the pack
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I love occult with human sim households. I enjoy my Vamps with my Casters together. Also I still so want Wolfies & Fairies in Sims 4.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I'd absolutely love to have a new world, but please for the love of [anything or anyone], PLEASE don't force new pre-mades of any kind (occult or not) on me Every. Single. Time. I just end up deleting most of them anyway to have more room for my own sims, and that seems like a waste of artist time and other company resources (not to mention my own). We really don't need that many pre-made sims. Or any, in my case. :tongue:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I personally don't care if occults are put into a world together. If I understand correctly, you mean, we get a new world, and in that new world, other occults (if we already own that pack) are added to it. So if we get a new world with a werewolves pack, then they also put vamps or mermaids into it with the werewolves..

But I don't care because I would just change anything I didn't want anyway.. I don't keep my occults in a particular world, so in my game they already share worlds as it is. I put them in the environment I want them in more than the world. Like my witch is currently in Henford on Bagley because they finely gave me a world with a lot that felt far away, hidden in the hills (had been waiting on that one)..
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

My answer to your question: I feel indifferent about it.

I also don’t believe Maxis would ship a world like that. This prospective werewolf world would be populated with nothing but werewolves and non-occult sims. In my opinion cross pack compatibility should ONLY include gameplay & systems, never premade sims.

Currently there are enough options in base game to either place occult households from the gallery or have occult households move into a house autonomously via neighborhood stories IF you have packs installed that feature other occults.

Whenever I’m engaged in redesigning a world I’d kick out all the pre-mades anyway.

BEGONE YE COMMONERS!!! THAT DWELLING BELONGS TO AN EVIL WITCH! ⚡️
    And that little house over there belongs to a vampire toddler with an obsession for rubber duckies. 🐤