June 24th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Do you add popular characters to The Sims ?

1235...Next

Comments

• RoseRyderRoseRyder Posts: 11 New Member
    Yep, it’s literally all I do, all my stories are about characters from my favorite tv shows, it has more meaning to me than maxi created sims or sims I’ve created. I don’t think this is unusual, lots of people create storylines for their favorite characters from tv shows, movies and reality shows. These characters are our friends and telling stories about them are just a way to spend more time with them long after the show has ended
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 270 Member
    I do have Cousin It, but only because I found a cc "Cousin It" costume and couldn't resist using it.
    My daughter wants me to make the whole Addams Family, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

My daughter made Tomie of Japanese anime fame, and a few other Junji Ito characters.

• SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 672 Member
    I have, off and on. When I played the original Sims, there were good skins for George Clooney, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, and a few other celebrities. I had a Barack Obama sim in Sims 2 from MTS that I really liked. I've ocassionally had whims in TS4 where I'd add characters from the Gallery that other people have made...the cast of FRIENDS, the main characters from RDR2, that sort of thing. Some sims I keep just because I like their appearances.