Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which World Should I Move The Jones/Langerak/Goth Family I'm Playing To Next?

I currently have a 6th generation save going that started out with CAS bin female whose descendants eventually tied in with the Langerak and Goth families. They are in Sunset Valley where I started them, but when I hit the 10th generation, I plan on moving them. Whichever location gets the most votes from this poll will be the next destination. The destination chosen will play into how I will play the family in that location, to a certain extent.

Which World Should I Move The Jones/Langerak/Goth Family I'm Playing To Next? 15 votes

Appaloosa Plains
6%
Keiomestre 1 vote
Bridgeport
33%
jillbgAstroBrandontaylorKynanbluedanube 5 votes
Isla Paradiso
0%
Moonlight Falls
33%
SikoahGraceZhakiraPDarkLady2788bekkasanNikkei_Simmer 5 votes
Riverview
0%
Starlight Shores
13%
GraceyManorSleepstar 2 votes
Twinbrook
0%
A store world (except for Dragon Valley, Roaring Heights, Midnight Hollow, and Aurora Skies as I do not own them yet)
13%
emorrillBlackSand 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Bridgeport
    Bridgeport, because..... Bridgeport. :p
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    edited February 2022
    Bridgeport
    I went ahead and put my vote in, but don't vote for Bridgeport just because I did. I only picked it since I am a bit familar with it.

@Astro That was quick, wasn't expecting a vote so soon! Thanks!
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Starlight Shores
    I voted for Starlight Shores, as it's ideal for raising a large family
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    A store world (except for Dragon Valley, Roaring Heights, Midnight Hollow, and Aurora Skies as I do not own them yet)
    Hidden Springs. :blush: It's lovely. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Moonlight Falls

I picked Moonlight Falls. :heart: It's my favorite world and I have to make myself not play in it. Occults are very welcome in town and I know you have some in the family.

I would second Hidden Springs if I could pick a second town. :grin:
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited February 2022
    Moonlight Falls
    Of course, my selection had to be Moonlight Falls...After all, having had a plant-sim in your family, weres...and other occults...what better than to make a move to the occult capital of Simsdom...but Moonlight Falls. :mrgreen:

Don't forget to dig up all your "deceased" sims too. I'm sure they'll have a blast...communing with the dearly departed of Moonlight Falls. :D

Sim 1: "So how long have you been dead for?"
    Sim 2: "Oh...one hundred and seventy years..."
    Sim 1: "That's nothing, try two hundred ninety five years..."
    Sim (in toga): "Just wait till you've hit one thousand nine hundred and twenty five years, you guys are still kids..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Bridgeport
    So far, it looks like the family will move to Moonlight Falls. It is a world I have played before so I won't be completely new to it. I'm getting close to having generation 6 bring in generation 7, so it'll still be a few more generations yet before the move, but I was wanting to let the poll go for a while.
  • Options
    Bridgeport
    @Sleepstar I've played there a time or two. Nice world

@emorrill I like Hidden Springs, based on the little I have played there.

@bekkasan I like Moonlight Falls. I know some of the townies there pretty well and have had a few non shared saves there.

@Nikkei_Simmer Yeah, it seems a logical choice for the family at this point.
    Oh yeah, some of the deceased are coming along for the ride.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Bridgeport
    Why not take your simmies to the big city, nightclubs and vampires to discover...
    NymlADp.jpg