Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wonky Wedding Rings

SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
I'm having a weird issue in my game where the wedding rings always appear wonky on my sims fingers and I was wondering if anybody knows what causes this or if there is maybe be a way to fix it?

oYYOpWh.png
TAizXeT.png

Thank you in advance for any help.

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited February 2022
    It's looks like a graphic card issue to me. Normally it would be custom content skins, other cc rings, or even outfits but looking at your pictures I'm wondering how high is the detail of the Sim set on in your game? The graphic bleeding where he is washing dishes (shape of hand within the sleeve) seems like a graphic card issue for one thing and usually higher detail shows better nails etc. Try setting it to high detail on Sims if it's not already.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    @Cinebar Thank you for your reply. I have all the graphic settings on the highest currently, I'm not sure why it looks like this. I was planning to start playing it more but now I'm not so sure, maybe it just isn't compatible with my PC?
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2022
    Sorry it took me so long, I was gone for a while, twice. Try the Graphics Rule Maker instructions to see if things improve on your machine.

http://www.simsnetwork.com/tools/graphics-rules-maker
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.