Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Game of "Who On This Thread"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    @WhatCobblers.

WOTT is obsessed with astrology?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I don't know. You, @bluedanube ? I am obsessed with science but not Earth Science.

Someone tell me it's normal for SupersonicAvalanche to be gone this long :( I sure hope nothing happened to him.

WOTT has big life changes coming?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, it's normal that Supersonic goes away for this long.

@ignominiusrex for the big life change cuz he said so. XD

WOTT is the craftiest?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    bluedanube wrote: »
    @WhatCobblers. Again, going by the banner and I am not sure about the appetites of anybody else.

I think I'm going to have to change my signature. 😆 I do love my food but not enough to risk food poisoning.

And @DeKay you are quite right, I am not a morning person!

For the craftiest, do you mean in terms of cunning or literally making crafts?

I'll go with the latter and pick @AlpineCuriosity

WOTT loves animals?
  • Options
    @AlpineCuriosity.

WOTT would be a great magician?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    I would guess @cyncie based on avatars.

WOTT is most likely to enjoy supernaturals in the Sims games?
  • Options
    @WhatCobblers?

WOTT is afraid of giving public speeches?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm an introvert but I love being onstage so I don't mind doing a public speech as long as I'm somewhat prepared. 😅

Me. XD Hahah, if not me, then @ignominiusrex?

WOTT believes in "work hard, play hard"?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    @SupersonicAvalanche. ^^

Wott is going to be so surprised on Valentine’s Day?
  • Options
    @ignominiusrex, I guess??

WOTT likes to procrastinate?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hahahaha, okay, I shall stop asking 'mean' questions. XD

Maybe @SupersonicAvalanche.

WOTT dance in the rain for fun?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    @Kendrana ^^

Wott is always a fun person to be around?
  • Options
    haha I like DeKay's challenging and daring questions but agree it's hard to then go calling someone anything uncomplimentary.

@DeKay I think, but seems like I get a sore throat every time I go out, now. Maybe social distancing made my immune system a bit mollycoddled and now every time I go out, some common pathogen gets me?

I would dance in the rain for fun somewhere where the rain isn't freezing cold and hard like bullets lol.

And I'll be really surprised on Valentine's Day if anything happened. :neutral: On the bright side, I hope to take my sweet babu out tonight for a wild night of chess. We party like the Vatore siblings. :lol: I really need to do something about that or we're gonna die young, of boredom.

WOTT parties the hardest?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe @Kendrana ?

WOTT will the Doctor regenerate into next?
    (For anyone who doesn't know the Doctor Who series this is the chance for you, or the person of your choice, to become a time travelling alien! Catch: you will have to repeatedly save the universe on a regular basis).
  • Options
    How about you, @WhatCobblers ? I am a whovian for the old series but each of the few times I've tried the new, was aghast at the writing and how it seemed they'd turned it into a soap opera. Hoping it was just bad luck of the draw.

WOTT has worn body paint?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Perhaps @cyncie .
    How about you, @WhatCobblers ? I am a whovian for the old series but each of the few times I've tried the new, was aghast at the writing and how it seemed they'd turned it into a soap opera. Hoping it was just bad luck of the draw.

Yes I know what you mean. Have seen more of the 2005 onwards series but sadly the most recent Doctor series has felt a bit like there were too many supporting characters at times and it also has felt as though the series focused a bit too much on relationship drama and forgot about the bigger plot. Which is a shame because I really like the latest Doctor as a character.

But anyway, I'm digressing.

WOTT would compete in the Olympics? (And what would be their sport?)

• Options
    That would have to be @AlpineCuriosity and it would be ice skating!

You nailed it, @WhatCobblers about the series. It really did become too much about all-too-obvious will they/won't they for my taste. Dr. Who was never supposed to be a squishy romance and it feels like the writing is either lazy or just talentless because it's not even well-done squishy romance, you know what I mean?
    But I also loathed The Mandalorian after finally watching it under urging from someone else. It was the stupidest thing I had seen since The Phantom Menace, and about that level of obvious, predictable, and cookbook. All my previous fandoms have gone down the tubes, wahhhh! And Euphoria was good, but I cannot watch woohooty violence without getting triggered so I barely made it through the first episode and wisely did not watch further.

Sorry, I need to start a TV series discussion thread.

WOTT likes to knit?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    haha I like DeKay's challenging and daring questions but agree it's hard to then go calling someone anything uncomplimentary.

@DeKay I think, but seems like I get a sore throat every time I go out, now. Maybe social distancing made my immune system a bit mollycoddled and now every time I go out, some common pathogen gets me?

I would dance in the rain for fun somewhere where the rain isn't freezing cold and hard like bullets lol.

And I'll be really surprised on Valentine's Day if anything happened. :neutral: On the bright side, I hope to take my sweet babu out tonight for a wild night of chess. We party like the Vatore siblings. :lol: I really need to do something about that or we're gonna die young, of boredom.

Hahaha, I'm the opposite of geting ill a lot. The last time I was ill (not counting migraines) but more like a cold/cough kinda ill was back in 2018. 😅

I'd say @AlpineCuriosity would knit a lot.

WOTT knows martial arts?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited February 2022
    Maybe @Kendrana ?
    I definitely would dance in the rain when it's really warm outside in the summer. We don't typically get much rain during the summer months, though, unfortunately.
    I'm actually not a big party animal. Usually, the only parties I attend are small ones with friends and/or family.

I would say @SupersonicAvalanche might know martial arts.

WOTT has a photographic memory?
  • Options
    Meee, or... hmmm... @WhatCobblers?

WOTT love wearing makeup?
    x3vZicL.gif