It's Patch Day! Today we release our latest update which adds Customizable Pronouns to The Sims 4, click here to read the patch notes.
May 27th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
The Midnight Chìc and Little Campers Kits are here! Click here to join the screenshot thread for Little Campers and here for Midnight Chìc's. :)

A Game of "Who On This Thread"

SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
edited May 2 in Off Topic Chat
May 2 2022
Hi all!

I'm going away somewhere I'm pretty sure there won't be an adequate internet connection nor the time. (In other words, not a vacation-trip, it's work-related.) So, I'm not going to be able to keep updating the list on first page for awhile - But @AlpineCuriosity (2nd post, 1st page - just below this one) has agreed to manage that for us meanwhile. I've really enjoyed this game together with y'all so far and I hope to be back here eventually. Meanwhile - feel free to keep tagging me in this game and other threads - But you know now why I'm not going to be able to reply. For awhile at least.

Take care everyone!

(: Just to clarify - You don’t need an invitation to join this game - just jump in and @AlpineCuriosity will add your name to the list below this post until I get a chance IRL to log on here again. If you wish to leave the game it’s probably best to inbox @AlpineCuriosity and they'll @Your-Name from the list below as soon as possible.

Rules of The WOTT-Game:

Yes! Just what we needed, right - Another Off Topic Game! x) Well, this one is a bit different, since you answer the question posed by the simmer above you by choosing any simmer here (except yourself!) from this specific thread including the simmer that just asked a question.

Note that you may not “@ ” in any other simmers from the forums – In other words: You may only “@ ” simmers from this particular thread when answering the question above you. Ex:

Simmer A: Who on this thread do you think could rock a T-shirt with their own face on it?

Simmer B: I’ll say you @ Simmer A!
Who on this thread are capable of safely landing a plane?

Simmer X: I’ll go with @ Simmer A as well I think…
Who on this thread have never failed an exam?

Simmer S: That’s a tricky one… But I’ll just have a wild guess – @ Simmer B maybe?
Who on this thread hid on a Halloween past because they had no candy left at home for trick-or-treaters?

Simmer A: Ha, ha – You maybe @ Simmer S?
Who on this thread would you choose to be trapped in an elevator with for a whole Sunday?

Easy rules, right? I’ll go first:

Who on this thread is practising parkour regularly?

Post edited by SupersonicAvalanche on
Z5yqGx5.png

Comments