Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My wish came true!

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
You all know I've struggled with computer issues these past few years, right? Well, my family celebrated Christmas early because my sister- a nurse- has to work Christmas Eve so she and her husband gave me my gifts early. I finally have a new computer! Downside: I can't hook it up yet because I have to get an external hard drive to move my sims folders from my current one to the new one. That will happen after Christmas.
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,615 Member
    That's great!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    That's awesome, @HillyBeth! Enjoy your new computer. I don't remember seeing any posts about your computer issues but I'm very forgetful :D. Merry Christmas :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,663 Member
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I'm now trying to find external hard drives that won't break the bank since my PC cost a leg and an arm.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    @DeKay Sent you a FR on Origin. OID: TheColeLegacy
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    diavolosimsdiavolosims Posts: 37 Member
    Oh, congratulations! Now you can play the game nicely. Hope your experience is better now that you have a brand new PC. I'm waiting for an internal Solid State Drive myself for my new mid-end laptop.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    I haven't gotten the external hard drive yet so I'm not setting the new pc up until then. Though I'm tempted to. LOL! I looked through the quick guide to see what it comes with. I probably won't be able to play my Harry Potter games on it though..... I'm not sure it comes with a disc drive, unless my mom is right and it's built into the monitor, like her disc drive.
    Post edited by HillyBeth on
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Update:
    My aunt ordered the external hard-drive and is having it shipped to my house. ETA is December 31. So I could be spending the new year setting up my PC and transferring files/installing all the games I have for sims 3 and sims 4.

Origin ID
    HillyPlays