Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods that you want to be official

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
From Ravasheen:
  • Composting bucket/bin: with fertilizer type choose option in case you don't have Cottage Living
  • Photographic memories
  • Outdoor dog tub

From BrazenLotus:
  • New harvestables: oregano, thyme, sweet mint and others

From SimRealist:
  • Clothes ironing: maybe for a Laundry Day free update.
  • Grass growing: including lawn mowers! Maybe for a dedicated Kit or Seasons refresh/update.
  • Detergent: again, for a Laundry Day free update.

From LittleMsSam:
  • First Love: if pre-teens never comes to TS4 or as a Generations future pack thing
  • Water bowls for pets: for a free Cats & Dogs update or refresh

From Sandy's AroundTheSims:
  • New appliances as thermostate: maybe with a Seasons refresh or free pack update, including air conditioner (both outside and inside units), radiators (like in TS2) and fans.
  • More small aquariums: maybe with a aquarium care BG update or kit

From TwistedMexi:
  • Free build camera
  • Better buy/build

Another:
  • From ModTheSims user K9DB: small shower + tub combo: maybe as upgrade for ALL the 1x1 showers. Specially for small/tiny homes with a toddler or a pet.

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Does CC count?
    Ok, great! o:)

Luumia's bodyhair set, plus an official bodyhair menu!
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Whimoverhaul
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    More Columns in CAS by weerbesu which should have been added to the base game a long time ago.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Body Hair by Luumia
    Eyelashes by kijiko
    Lot Trait Effects (+ signs/lightbulbs) Hider by Bienchen
    Door Knock Notification by Bienchen
    No Sick Stray Pets by Bienchen
    Tab Mode Camera in Build Mode & Change Lighting in Build Mode both part of Better Build/Buy by TwistedMexi
    Photo Filters on Paintings by Scumbumbo updated by LittleMsSam
    Paint from Reference Anywhere by Scumbumbo updated by LittleMsSam
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Does CC count?
    Ok, great! o:)

Luumia's bodyhair set, plus an official bodyhair menu!

This so much.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited October 2021
    thepancake1 - Remove Sims from Conversations
    LittleMsSam - sitwhilewatchingtv
    Lumpinou - First impressions
    lotharihoe - nocleanfloorsparkle
    Zero - dust***** noroutevents

In General: Mods that fix bugs/oversights in programming.

I won't mention any of my own mods here, that obviously doesn't mean I wouldn't want to have them incorporated.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I don't know that I want any incorporated - modders do it better. :) But on the other hand, yay, less mods - so all of them? :lol:
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Luumia height mod
    Luumia body hair
    Kijiko eye lashes
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Pretty much anyone's body hair, facial hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, and certain Maxis-match hairstyles that look more like hairstyles instead of hairstyle-shaped clay hats or helmets. Yeah, all kinds of hair for all kinds of sims but masculine versions especially need attention.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    SimminDragonSimminDragon Posts: 34 Member
    LittleMsSams Da Dating App
    Lumpinou First Impressions
    Lumpinou No Strings Attached
    Lumpinou Open Love Life
    Limpinou whoo wellness and pregnancy
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Sorry about my earlier comment, I keep forgetting that there are also young people that play the Sims.
  • Options
    helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Hm. Actually, all Mods. And all CC. But done by the Modders, I agree to WildIrishBanshee. So actually ... why absorb great things into a system that does not support any Mods?
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited October 2021
    There's a modder out there that started making a playable saxophone and flute. I won't mention his name because unfortunately, he posts a lot of very disturbing mods that I don't understand what kind of person could make or enjoy.

But we need playable woodwind/brass instruments! I know for a fact it is possible to put decent models for them in the game, as I have done so myself.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    quækquæk Posts: 45 Member
    Illogical Sims' Upright Piano ! It's so strange to me that we don't have an upright piano in the game because that's what I would think fits most houses :lol:

Also, this gem by Arckange that makes Sims climb ladders faster and always slide down
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    BariSaxy wrote: »
    There's a modder out there that started making a playable saxophone and flute. I won't mention his name because unfortunately, he posts a lot of very disturbing mods that I don't understand what kind of person could make or enjoy.

But we need playable woodwind/brass instruments! I know for a fact it is possible to put decent models for them in the game, as I have done so myself.

He make toaster and pizza oven too. I wish EA add it in game (about his another mod, I understand you lol)
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    edited October 2021
    Icemummun make a lot of custom harvest that should add in game
    Potion overhaul. Give some retail price to them com'on!
    I love brazenlotus retail display and woodworking bee and bug box
    Off the grid typer or notebook that you could write here
    Woohoo in shower tweak that you hygience increase
    Water Slider
    Odd job mod, it is cute and underrate
    dating app/weather forcast to check how each world weather now I invite my date to beach and found out storm attacking sulani /ultrasound/bussiness at home/water bowl for pet/upgradio spell/cooler is cooling by LittleMsSam
    Remove sim from convensation
    Balance reaction to death like you sadder to important one and less sad to stranger and happy when who you hate died not 2 day sad for everyone
    Chat pack that give more personality to each trait
    Working medicine cabinet
    Base game clothes hang work as dresser like dream home
    Lot trait overhaul since lot trait now don't affect not base game skill much
    Wishing well wish that when you wish for kid, you got toddler
    Deepfryer!
    (Rice cooker too what kind of asia that don't have rice cooker at home! I still happy as deco one)
    Better Plant sim
    Multi puspose furniture
    Romance overhaul
    Slow dance /play at mirror
    Wash face at sink
    Keep it at your inventory! My sim always lost/forgot her tablet/laptop/violin/guitar/homework when they use it and just leave it on ground
    Baritra/vendor career. You can tend but not make money from it. What the point!
    Ring Up Customers at Register by cLineLy
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please