Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add Eco Footprints for Granite Falls and Selvadorada

To The Sims Team, Kindly add Eco Footprints to Selvadorada and Granite Falls so that players can modify vacation homes in these worlds to make it eco designs. Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I would love for them to make Granite Falls & Selvadorada livable worlds with residence please.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I would love for them to make Granite Falls & Selvadorada livable worlds with residence please.

Yes, yes, yes. That would please me so much. But that's the only case in which I'd want them to add eco footprints to those worlds.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited September 2021
    Come on EA/Maxis give the people what they want.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    How about the live in option without the eco footprint? For Selvadoria, it should be an option once the culture skill has been maxed out.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I wouldn't want the features in OR if the game starts auto doing NAPs in that world. :/
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.