Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Solved]Where can I find the necklace and bracelet that this Dream Home trailer sim is wearing?

m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
EDIT: thanks to @Netzspannung for pointing it out that they're unlockable items from the stylist career in base game!
I DO STRONGLY AGREE that these unlockables should be at least shown grayed out in cas instead of being all hidden!! as sims 4 content expands, it's going to become difficult to track which items are from where. it's going to confuse and frustrate a lot of players too if they can't locate an item that is obviously there, js.

sorry if this has been posted before, but i've only recently came to notice that this sim from the dream home decorator trailer is wearing a chain and bracelet that i couldnt find in game.
i tried downloading him into my game and clicking on his necklace and bracelet.. it shows that he IS wearing something in the decor category because it gives me the "X" to remove them, but when i look into the categories, nothing is there.

i dont think these are unlockable items either because i've checked the reviews and introductions on sims websites and couldnt find them.

did EA forget to put them in game for us???

PS the sims name is Antony Morales if anyone is curious to try finding his items in their game.

20210906035337.png

20210906035726.png

W79XhDj.png
Post edited by m11kj on

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Is he from the DHD trailer? I have seen him in photos of the Industrial Loft kit backdrop, but that wouldn't have CAS assets. Let me look. I have everything, so if it isn't in my game it was not put out.
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    edited September 2021
    I've seen that necklace. I've worn that necklace. It's hidden clothing. I'm not sure how to unlock it the usual way, but what I did was save a Sim from the gallery, a maid I believe, and added her to the household where I wanted to unlock clothes. Then, everything was unlocked for the other Sims in the household and I removed her. I'll brb and go check the name of the creator.
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay. Sims takes a while to boot up.

The Sim that I use to unlock clothes is "Maid" by carliee20
  • Options
    So I went through and started a new game. I did not see it immediately available, so I made a new male Sim and cheated him through the interior decorator ranks because I remember there being CAS unlocks. I still couldn't find it, and oddly enough after looking at it a while I could have swore it was in the game...

So next I checked the list of pack items for DHD in the main game menu. I did not see it there, either, so I decided to look through pack with some urban flair. They have used past pack assets in trailers before. I first checked City Living and no dice, I am afraid. On to Eco, which I somewhat suspected, and I unfortunately didn't see it there either. So I'm stumped, but it isn't exactly impossible for it to still be hidden in another pack.
  • Options
    *It's either in the base game or holiday pack because that's all I had when I first saw it
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    If they are items that are unlocked when you reach a certain career level in the Interior Decorator career try this cheat:

cas.unlockbytag GP10

Or, could they be female items? Have you tried filtering for female CAS to see if is there?
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Those are BG items unlocked by the Stylist career. Not sure which level though.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Any idea what pack it is from, @LynnPlayz1? I am sure I've used it, too, but I cannot seem to find it now that I am looking.
  • Options
    Calico45 wrote: »
    Any idea what pack it is from, @LynnPlayz1? I am sure I've used it, too, but I cannot seem to find it now that I am looking.

Either the base game or holiday pack 😁
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    edited September 2021
    I'm unsure (and too tired to read it properly, sorry), but maybe this will help:

https://simscommunity.info/2020/11/23/the-sims-4-unlocking-all-create-a-sim-items-packs-included/

It's about a Sim you can download from the gallery to unlock all CAS items.
    Post edited by GirlFromIpanema on
  • Options
    Yep, can now confirm it is an unlock from the style influencer career in base game like @LynnPlayz1 and @Netzspannung said. I cheated through the stylist branch and it is there.
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    The accessories are definitely in the base game, since the sim only uses the base game. @Calico45 he is from one of the episodes of "Spaces with Patina," a series of shorts promoting Dream Home Decorator that were posted on some of the social media accounts for The Sims.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Here is my Style Influencer Blu, who unlocked the necklace. She is wearing the necklace (and the bracelet, it's just not in the picure).

tKe7Ufl.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Thank you for the context, @hymnhehim. I did not remember seeing him, but as soon as I loaded my game to look there he was on the main menu with references to the new kit.
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    @Calico45 yeah, they uploaded the DHD trailer sims a bit ago but they're advertising Antony along with the new Industrial Loft Kit.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited September 2021
    ugh the dang style influencer stuff they should at least show it greyed out in cas so people would know about the nice items they are missing by never using the career

me included
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    thanks a lot for all the help, guys!
    i agree with @Simmingal , these items should definitely be shown greyed out!! people as seen in this thread is going to be very confused by its source otherwise.

W79XhDj.png