Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add new little pets?

Β«1
Should Sims 4 have more little pets? Like birds, rabbits, snakes, lizards, etc?

Comments

• Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Maybe bats for vampires?
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    We sort of already have rabbits, but yes, I want more small pets. Birds and reptiles are old school Sims stuff. It feels odd not to have them.
  • Options
    They had snakes and snak baskets in TS3 as well.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited August 2021
    They had snakes and snak baskets in TS3 as well.

And birds, insects, and more in 3. I consider snakes included in reptiles, though.
  • Options
    And didn't the cats bring animals home at times? Thought they did.
  • Options
    Still we only get cats and dogs in TS4. And rodents of some sort.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I would love for Sims 4 to have pet Bats, Dragons, Eagals, Phoenix & Unicorns.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    And everyone seems to want horses too. Wonder if we could also have miniatures?
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited August 2021
    Miniature horses sounds like a cute idea, like little Shetland ponies or something!
    I really want regular horses back in the game too, and unicorns.
    I too want more small animal variety back like TS3 had, definitely. Birds, reptiles, etc...and maybe something like the pet dragon from Dragon Valley would be nice. ;-;
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Ant farm from TS2 Freetime
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Should Sims 4 have more little pets? Like birds, rabbits, snakes, lizards, etc?
    Lizards 🦎 would be cool, someone said ant farm. Yes more small pets!

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • Options
    I wonder if they could redo the aliens you can collect from the rocket ship to make them pets? Not the ones that are playable, but little monster like ones.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Maybe bats for vampires?

Yes what a wonderful idea
    β€œAll mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    Someone on another thread mentioned pet birds as well, as we already have bird feeders.

Wonder if a pet bird would keep one safe from creepy crawlies in the Selvedora lot challenge?
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    Snakes, lizards, hedgehogs, birds (parrots and the sort), guinea pigs, turtles, and chinchillas would all be small pets I'd love.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I would love for Sims 4 to have pet Bats, Dragons, Eagals, Phoenix & Unicorns.

i feel you get a lot of these vibes in regards to familiars in the realm of magic pack

granted... if i could have a pet unicorn πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ i'm not going to say no
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I would like some raccoons, not as pets in a cage but free roaming like the rabbits, and that we can pet and feed.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited September 2021
    The birds in cottage living are nice but I would love to have a bird in a cage or an aviary.
    My brother built a huge custom aviary in one room of the house, decorated with flowers and everything. Looks like a huge open space garden because he wanted them to feel free he said. so I'm currently living with over 50 birds.

A parrot we can let loose around the house or put in the cage would be nice too.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SimSoonSimSoon Posts: 55 Member
    My First Pet Stuff pack refresh..? :wink:
  • Options
    CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    Being able to have my own holland lop would be cool. Also, my brother likes turtles. Can we have turtles, please?
  • Options
    Creature-robot cross-breeders.

Lore friendly, this was an occupation at the lab in TS3.

Wouldn't mind seeing their creations.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I would love t see more small animals that we can keep in our home, feed, play with etc. ferrets ( free roaming like cats and dogs ), , birds like a budgie, parrot, love birds in cages, snakes, lizards, tarantula, and turtles. I would also like them to update frogs ( basegame ), and insects ( Outdoor retreat ), where children through elder can feed and play with them if they are in the house ( rather than when they are in the inventory ). I have some sims children that have frogs and insects in their room as pets, I wish they could feed them and pick them up ( get responsibility from caring for them like the rats and hamsters ). And also be able to feed and talk to a fish in a fish bowl or fish tank.

I would also like things for a pet store too, like a rack to buy pet outfits, dog and cat food, some more dog and cat toys, bird feed for birds, toys for a bird cage etc.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited September 2021
    I would like some raccoons, not as pets in a cage but free roaming like the rabbits, and that we can pet and feed.

I thought you could have free roaming raccoons already as pets in cats and dogs, as well as foxes as pets.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I would love t see more small animals that we can keep in our home, feed, play with etc. ferrets ( free roaming like cats and dogs ), , birds like a budgie, parrot, love birds in cages, snakes, lizards, tarantula, and turtles. I would also like them to update frogs ( basegame ), and insects ( Outdoor retreat ), where children through elder can feed and play with them if they are in the house ( rather than when they are in the inventory ). I have some sims children that have frogs and insects in their room as pets, I wish they could feed them and pick them up ( get responsibility from caring for them like the rats and hamsters ). And also be able to feed and talk to a fish in a fish bowl or fish tank.

I would also like things for a pet store too, like a rack to buy pet outfits, dog and cat food, some more dog and cat toys, bird feed for birds, toys for a bird cage etc.
    I love the clothes rack idea. πŸ˜ŽπŸŽ‰

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

I thought you could have free roaming raccoons already as pets in cats and dogs, as well as foxes as pets.

Those are cats or dogs coloured to look like raccoons. Real raccoons have specific way of movement, they wash their food, eat with their hands, walk and sound differently, etc.