Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add new little pets?

2...Next

Comments

• barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    I liked the birds in sims2, and you gained charisma by talking with them.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I would love to see more small animal pets in Sims 4. Always had them in my sims 2 & 3 families' homes. I also would love to see more wildlife outdoors like the raccoons but also squirrels and I really miss the Sims 2 skunk! Always had some amusing situations with the sims and skunk in Sims 2! I think having more wildlife would really make the worlds feel more alive. Love seeing the rabbits and foxes with Cottage Living.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Since we have Realm of Magic vampires, and such, why not have mystical pets like owls, bats, maybe little aliens, rats, etc? They'd be more exciting than the current familiars. They could even make a new ROM magic shop where you can get them, or you can try to catch them there, or in Glimmerbrook. Who wants a live, more animated Phoenix?
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Or, if you have paranormal, baby specters that help pester Temperance so she stops breaking stuff?
  • ForbiddenOrgansForbiddenOrgans Posts: 19 Member
    I think it's dumb that there's only cats and dogs and I really wish there was so much more, like rabbits, rodents, lizards, snakes, birds, and turtles. I also wish that they'd included an actual animal shelter with the pet pack, more like what you have in the Sims Free Play, rather than having this frankly concerning world of Brindleton Bay where apparently everyone just abandons their animals there since there's all these strays running around all the time. Seriously, whoever decided it was a good idea to not include a shelter in favor of having a world that's mainly defined by animal abandonment was uh Not Thinking.