Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage living - a couple of related questions (+ a new question)

BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
I hope to get cottage living when it's on sale in the future but before I do I have a few questions that I would greatly appreciate your help with.

Could someone tell me please;

- what seasons do blueberries and raspberries grow in?
- can the earth plots for giant harvestables be placed indoors (ie a greenhouse) or do they have to be placed on the ground outside?
- will the giant harvestables produce more than one batch of produce like regular plants, or do you have to replant after harvesting?
- what happens on the calendar if a festival happens on the same day as a holiday I've created?
Gallery ID: babysquare
Post edited by BabySquare on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    edited July 2021
    BabySquare wrote: »
    will the giant harvestables produce more than one batch of produce like regular plants, or do you have to replant after harvesting?

The giant harvestables only produce one batch. You cannot replant them. You have to purchase more seeds and plant.
    what seasons do blueberries and raspberries grow in?

7JSnjzj.png
  • Options
    will the giant harvestables produce more than one batch of produce like regular plants, or do you have to replant after harvesting?

The giant harvestables only produce one batch. You cannot replant them. You have to purchase more seeds and plant.
    what seasons do blueberries and raspberries grow in?

7JSnjzj.png

Thank you! :smile:
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    - what happens on the calendar if a festival happens on the same day as a holiday I've created?
    I've had my first village festival fall on the same day as New Year's Eve. In the calendar, the square for that day showed the thumbnail for New Year's Eve and, in one of the lower corners, a small icon signifying the festival (I think it's a purple circle with a flag?) In actual gameplay, both the festival and the holiday went on as they should. They didn't clash in any way.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    - can the earth plots for giant harvestables be placed indoors (ie a greenhouse) or do they have to be placed on the ground outside?

cant be placed on flooring, but you can always delete the flooring.
    Tho there really is no need for a greenhouse since they are always in season, plus you'd want them to be accessable by birds and rabbits (for their gardening help) rabbits are able to use doors but birds aren't.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    Thanks for the help everyone. I caved and bought it. Downloading now. Went out on a limb paying full price but life's been terrible lately and I need something new.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Does anyone know if cats or dogs pose a danger to bunnies or chickens?
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

I don't think they will harm them but I did see someone's cat have a hunting thought bubble when looking at a baby chick
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

I don't think they will harm them but I did see someone's cat have a hunting thought bubble when looking at a baby chick

I see, thank you